Atlanta, GA 39901 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 64

About Juliette Weddings

Julie Ann Chance, CMP is the Principal Wedding Consultant at Juliette Weddings and serves as the moderator for the Perfection In Planning DIY Workshop.

Juliette Weddings, LLC is a faith-based wedding planning company which recently celebrated a 25th anniversary of Perfection In Planning. Primarily serving the metro Atlanta marketplace, we also provide planning services within the Southeastern United States as well as offering services as a destination wedding specialist.

In addition to offering several multi-level wedding planning packages, Julie has developed her expertise into an affordable half-day workshop for those who can benefit most from her guidance; the DIY bride who needs to work within a budget. It is her firm belief that every bride should have access to tools for successful and stress free wedding planning, regardless of her budget.

At Juliette Weddings, "perfection in planning" isn't just our tag line, it is our motto!

Follow Juliette Weddings on

573e7d6a84a3b3b8 1476729017895 bride bridesmaids flowers behind back
573e7d6a84a3b3b8 1476729017895 bride bridesmaids flowers behind back

• Videos 2

6 Reviews for Juliette Weddings

Melissa · Married on 03/01/2014

We hired Juliette Weddings to help us plan our wedding. Julie went above and beyond with everything we hired and asked her to do. It was always very easy to get in touch with her with any problems or questions. She listened to what we wanted for our wedding and helped us make our dream a reality. I have gotten so many compliments on well organized my wedding was and how everything flowed very smoothly. I was honestly not nervous about anything going wrong on our day because I knew Julie had everything under control and would address any problems that arose. The small problems that did arise were handled so well that we did not even find out about them until we got back from the honeymoon. I also had many friends telling me how nice my wedding planner was. Hiring Julie was honestly the best money we spent on our wedding! She was an absolute joy to work with and made the process as least stressful as possible. I would recommend her to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 03/25/2014

Mark · Married on 03/24/2013

Julie, I can not thank you enough for making my experience with yesterday's wedding perfect. As a wedding vendor I always tell my brides that the most important vendor they hire is their wedding planner. I always know that the day is going to progress perfectly when Juliette Weddings in in charge! Thank you so much for your attention to every detail. I look forward to working together again very soon. Mark Fitchpatrick Designs

Sent on 03/25/2013

Juliette Weddings 's reply:

Mark - The wedding cake and groom's cake at yesterday's nuptials were absolutely amazing. Not only were they both beautiful, but they tasted divine. As we in the industry know first hand, many wedding cakes look wonderful, but don't always measure up when it comes to taste, texture and the blending of flavors. When I cut into the wedding cake, filled with a beautiful cream center layered in freshly sliced strawberries, I was thrilled. In fact, after serving the guests, the Juliette Weddings team had two slices....each! Thanks so much for sharing your talents with my client and I cannot wait for our next opportunity to work together.

Sabrina · Married on 03/24/2013

When my husband and I met with Julie, we clicked right away. Unlike other planners who don't care about your budget, Julie tries to save you money wherever she can. Our wedding was quite difficult to plan, since my husband and I spent two months in Europe during the planning process. We also had to change our venue in the last minute and Julie provided me with a list of thoroughly researched options. She negotiated contracts, kept up all communication with vendors, always responded to me in a timely matter and even cheered me up during my bridal melt downs.
    On our wedding day Julie and her team took care of everything and went beyond their duties to make us happy. We didn't have to worry about anything, but being the bride and groom. Julie even took the top tier of our wedding cake home and froze it for us, because we didn't get a chance to do it. We couldn't have asked for a more sweet and professional wedding planner. Thank you, Julie, we couldn't have done it without you!

Sent on 04/27/2013

Juliette Weddings 's reply:

At Juliette Weddings, we strive to live up to our Mission Statement of "Perfection In Planning." As a wedding planner for the past 23 years, I am personally overjoyed when a client takes the time to tell me that they appreciate my efforts on their behalf. Social media and websites such as this allow them to share their gratitude with others, which is simply icing on the wedding cake, as I am happy just knowing that the job was well done and the client experienced the wedding they wanted by working with us. My time with this bride and groom was definitely time well spent, as they will always hold a special place in my heart and I hope to hear from them now and then as they share a blessed future together.

• Harpist for the King
    Harpist for the King Wedding Musicians

I am honored and thrilled to have worked with Juliette Weddings! Julie Ann is both pleasant and efficient all the way from the day we booked it, to even after the wedding was over. She went out of her way on multiple accounts with, I'm sure, not just me, to make sure that everything was on target and running smoothly, and on the day of, she had a crew of professionals that were well coordinated with everything that was going on, and helped out as well. I would highly suggest hiring her as your wedding planner. She is everything you will need for your wedding on a coordination and personal level.

• Atlanta Artistic Weddings
    Atlanta Artistic Weddings Wedding Photographers

Juliette is a service pro! She is great to work with and is always looking out for the couple. She is a great addition to your wedding team!

• Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn
    Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn Mansion Weddings

As the owner of a wedding venue, Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn, I have worked with many wedding planners. Julie of Juliette Weddings was a joy to work with - she is very detailed - a must in the wedding business. I hope to have the opportunity to work with her and her clients again in the near future. Julie is a true asset to the wedding profession. Vickie L. Brown Owner of Victoria Belle Mansion and Vintage White Barn Hogansville, Georgia 30230 706.637.IWED