9 Par-la-ville Road, Hamilton, BD BD 0000Z Map · Phone number

About Blueprint Hair Studio

Blueprint Hair Studio is a multi service salon specializing in Pravana professional coloring, Easi Hair Pro Extensions, Naturia Keratin, creative cutting techniques and bridal services. We take pride in our image and strive for the very best when it comes to our clients. We are a cute boutique style salon in the business district of Hamilton. Our Instagram (@bphairstudio) and Facebook (Blueprint Hair Studio) pages speak to our vision and creativity. We have successfully completed over 30 weddings so far in 2017 and look forward to the year to come!

At our salon we offer the following brands:

Pravana - www.pravana.com

Blueprint Hair Studio 3
Blueprint Hair Studio 4
Blueprint Hair Studio 5

Dornette Webb · Married on 06/07/2019

Mother of daughter attending prom

My daughter was referred to Blue Print for a prom she was attenging .(by her teacher Ms. Thompson). Her Hair dresser Cal flat pressed her hair. She was excited!!! It was the straightest her naturally curly hair has ever been. She was very professional and the envirnoment was very welcoming. We will be back!!!

Blueprint Hair Studio 6
    Blueprint Hair Studio 7
    Blueprint Hair Studio 8
    Blueprint Hair Studio 9
    Blueprint Hair Studio 10
    Sent on 06/10/2019

Brielle · Married on 07/27/2018

My wedding planner (The Traveling Bride) recommended using BluPrint Hair Studio for my wedding. At first I was super nervous hiring someone that I never met for my wedding day hair, but once I met Raquel I knew she was going to take care of me. And she did! My hair trail was at the store location in Hamilton, the studio is super clean and they use high end hair products. Friendly staff as well!

For my wedding, I had the pleasure of being taken care of by Raquel (the owner) and I am so happy with the way that it turned out! Even with the heat and intense humidity, at the end of the night my hair still looked bomb. I also brought a beaded headband that was a little tough to work with and Raquel made it happen. She worked with me for every request that I had as well. Raquel & her staff are all super sweet and even drove to my rental to take care of me and my bridesmaids the day of the wedding! My bridesmaids even had some crazy pinterest requests and Raquel and her team made it come to life!

Thank you Raquel and BluPrint Team! Very impressed with customer service and professionalism! SUPER HAPPY BRIDE! :)

XOXO

Blueprint Hair Studio 19
    Blueprint Hair Studio 20
    Sent on 08/08/2018

Sara · Married on 11/11/2017

Raquel and her team are impeccable at their craft. Not only were they extremely flexible with the day of schedule, they did everything in their power to make my bridesmaids and mother feel comfortable and at ease. We had the ultimate glam squad with Blueprint!

Blueprint Hair Studio 21
    Sent on 12/12/2017

Blueprint Hair Studio FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 75.00
    $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 125.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Mult. Stylists
    Salon
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Memorable Moments Bermuda
    Memorable Moments Bermuda Wedding Planners

Raquel and the Blueprint team are a highly skilled and very talent team. They are prompt, on time, and able to stick to the timeline provided to them. I enjoying seeing the styles that they provide for each wedding, and their clients are always ecstatic with the results!

• The Traveling Bride
    The Traveling Bride Wedding Planners

Raquel is amazing at what she does. I booked her in for numerous destination weddings this year and was pleased at the response from all of my brides. She shows up on time and puts all of my brides at ease. I spend over a year with each of my brides planning their destination weddings to Bermuda and I have not been disappointed. The Traveling Bride looks forward to another busy wedding season working alongside Raquel! Thank you Blue Print!

• Fiander Foto
    Fiander Foto Wedding Photographers

Blueprint Hair Studio is one of the best hair studios on the island; highly recommended!

• 9 Par-la-ville Road Bermuda See on map