Fiander Foto

Hamilton View map Visit website
$5,500 Most Popular Price

$5,500 Most Popular Price

Ciao ~ I'm Melanie of Fiander Foto. I'm a destination wedding and portrait photographer; based in Bermuda, Washington DC, and am available for travel. Voted "Top Wedding Photographer in Bermuda" by DWHA, I offer my clients a fun, relaxed, and professional approach to wedding photography. My photographic style is based on realism so couples receive timeless images that can be enjoyed for generations to come.

My work has been featured in New York Weddings, How He Asked by The Knot, Scottish Weddings, Tie the Knot Scotland, Wedding Wire, The Vendor Report, Destination Weddings & Honeymoons Abroad, PDN, Whimsically Wed, Bermuda Weddings and Honeymoons, Bermudian Weddings,100 Layer Cake, The Newport Bride, Wedding Chicks, and more.

I hold an MFA in photography and video from Maine College of Art. When I'm not photographing my clients, I'm also an online photography professor at UCSD-Extension and Sessions College. To learn more, copy/paste the link below into your browser:

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$5,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$5,500

Albums
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Marissa
    Marissa K. Married on 06/17/2021

Wonderful experience and photos

Melanie took our engagement photos and made us comfortable and the whole experience fun! Highly recommend!

Fiander Foto's reply:

Hello Marissa! Thank you kindly for your 5-STAR review; I really appreciate it. I had a blast working with you two; so glad to hear you also felt comfortable in front of the camera and enjoyed the photo shoot! I hope to see you two next time you're back in Bermuda. Thanks again! Cheers, Melanie :)
  • Lennesha
    Lennesha M. Married on 04/14/2021

Engagement Photoshoot

Melanie captured our engagement photos so perfectly. My fiance and I had such a great time with her. We can't wait to have her at our ceremony. She is amazing!

Fiander Foto's reply:

Hello Lennesha - thank you SO MUCH for your kind words and review! I really appreciate it! I had so much fun working with you both and am SUPER PUMPED to capture your wedding! :) Thanks so much for booking and being such amazing clients!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Deals

Fiander Foto 1
Discount

We love a good ole fashioned "Mountain Top Wedding"! If you're getting hitched in the mountains, send us an email to find out how you can save!

melanie@fianderfoto.com

Fiander Foto 2
Discount

Are you getting married some place awesome (outside of Bermuda)?

If so, email me & mention this deal from Wedding Wire to see how you can save!

melanie@fianderfoto.com

The Traveling Bride The Traveling Bride Wedding Planners

Beautiful images, wonderful with clients and very organized. Everything I look for when recommending a photographer to our couples. Looking forward to many weddings together!

Blueprint Hair Studio Blueprint Hair Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

Fiander Photo is an amazing photography company that takes pride in their work! Their family portraits are to die for as well!!

Kim-Trang Photography Kim-Trang Photography Wedding Photographers

Fiander Foto has YEARS of experience and has provided her clients with the utmost care and best level of service. One of the best decisions you could make for your wedding is to book Fiander Foto to capture memories that will last a lifetime.

Hamilton
1-441-516-6498
Location of (Fiander Foto)
Hamilton Hamilton, BD, BD 0000Z
2026708159

Other vendors in Bermuda for your wedding