Bermuda Event Solutions ltd

Hamilton, BD View map

$3,000 Package Price

Bermuda Event Solutions ltd is a full-service wedding and event planning business based out of Hamilton, Bermuda. This company is run by business partners Kathleen and Emily. They started Bermuda Event Solutions in 2009 to provide couples with extensive wedding services that cover all of their needs. This duo is able to coordinate fabulous occasions that range from small, intimate gatherings to large, grand events that accommodate guests numbering in the hundreds. As certified wedding planners, Kathleen and Emily know how to put a spectacular occasion together, working with their clients the whole way through.

Bermuda Event Solutions appreciates the importance of being reachable when their clients need them. They ensure that they are always listening to their couples. With their services, couples are able to rest easy knowing that they are taken care of and receiving authentic and dedicated solutions from beginning to end.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2500.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3000.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Sasha
    Sasha K. Married on 06/19/2021

The Absolute Best!!!

There aren’t enough complimentary words for Bermuda Event Solutions and specifically Emily Boden! From our very first call, her expertise was critical in helping us navigate the destination wedding planning process. Emily’s local contacts, can-do attitude, and excellent communication make her the perfect planning partner-in-crime. When COVID uncertainty arose and ultimately forced us to postpone our wedding a full year, she made the whole process much more bearable and less stressful. We really couldn’t have done it without you, Emily, thank you for helping us plan and execute the Bermuda wedding of our dreams!!
    Katherine T. Married on 04/05/2021

Great to work with!

We loved working with Emily and her team. THey kept everything and everyone calm, cool and collected!
    Elisa G. Married on 06/10/2020

Kathleen (and team) are the best - Choose no one else!!

Kathleen is just amazing!! My fiancé and I had this crazy idea to get married in Bermuda and within about 6 weeks Kathleen made our perfect day happen. She was super responsive, answered all of my questions, offered advice and just made everything easy. We arrived in Bermuda a couple of days early to really soak everything in and enjoy the experience and that's when I spoke to Kathleen for the very first time. She planned every detail by email and never missed a beat. I emailed her a picture of the flowers I wanted, and viola that's what I got!!

On the morning of our big day, I called Kathleen and said "Ahhhhh there's rain in the forecast!!"... She calmly gave me all options and we decided to change our date the morning of the wedding! Kathleen went out of her way to rearrange everything... yes, everything on the morning of my wedding day!! She hired new vendors and set everything up while I sat on the beach sipping a cocktail without a single worry because I knew I could trust her. The vendors she selected were so amazing as well (hair, make-up, minister, photographer, videographer) - everyone was super friendly, professional and just wonderful.

Our (rescheduled) wedding day could not have been better! I wish I could go back and do it all again because every detail of the day was perfection. Kathleen even held my veil so I could get a perfect picture - who else would do that! Kathleen and her team can't be beat and my memories of Bermuda are so special. I appreciate every little detail!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Caitlin & Brendan
    15 photos · 09/09/2019

P.O. Box DV 495 Hamilton, BD, DV BX
504-0278
Location of (Bermuda Event Solutions ltd)

Other vendors in Bermuda for your wedding