57 Reviews for Bermuda Event Solutions ltd

To-Do Lists (2)
Non-Religious (1)
Religious (1)
57 Bermuda Event Solutions ltd Reviews

Emily Boden of Bermuda Event Solutions is the absolute BEST! Her help and expertise was invaluable in arranging the most beautiful wedding I could have dreamed of for my daughter and son-in-law. It was truly perfect and my guest raved about how incredible it was! Emily is awesome and her vendors are the best!!!

Profile Picture Claudia, 7/5/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Beauty & Health, Ceremony Music, Favors & Gifts, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning

Emily Boden is a consummate professional. She is a master event planner and knows Bermuda inside and out along with all the key players necessary to orchestrate any type of gathering. Emily is low keyed, easy to work with, fun and basically a wonderful person. I hope I will get the opportunity to work with her again. MP Summit, NJ

Profile Picture mary, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kathleen Dodwell at Bermuda Event Solutions was the best! From our first chat on the phone back in November 2016 we knew we had to work with Kathleen in planning our destination wedding. Our June 2018 wedding at Coral Beach Club was everything we could have imagined and more. Kathleen made planning from NYC easy, after talking on the phone and getting an idea of our overall vibe, guest list size, and budget she narrowed down our venue options to 3 for our January 2017 planning visit. After selecting Coral Beach as our venue Kathleen was able to coordinate EVERYTHING else with our vendors- band, flowers, transportation, photography, makeup, etc. We loved all the vendors she selected for us and couldn’t have been happier. I loved working with Kathleen because I felt like I could be as involved (the menu) or uninvolved (table top settings) in decision making as I was comfortable - After meeting twice I knew she “got us” and totally trusted her choices and input. We also never felt any pressure around budgeting, there was no up-selling or awkwardness around our choices.

Kathleen helped us with everything from planning our family rehearsal dinner, buying supplies for our welcome bags, to even giving us a ride to our catamaran in her own car when our taxis were MIA!

Our wedding day was seamless, we and our parents truly got to enjoy the wedding as guests- there was no scrambling to make any last minute changes or talking with vendors, Kathleen handled everything. Our guests (all 110 of them) kept saying it was the most beautiful and fun wedding they had ever been to! We are so happy with our wedding and would recommend Kathleen to everyone!

Profile Picture Lauren , 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Emily was instrumental in making our day run as smooth as possible. The weather looked like it was going to rain all day, so she was not only setting up one thing but also in communication with the next venue to potentially change our original plan in case the rain started. She had to make game time decisions and they were all spot on. I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding planner and coordinator. Thank you Emily for making this the best day of our lives!

Profile Picture Erin, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had an amazing experience with Emily and Bermuda Event Solutions! Every recommendation was spot on. My wedding was even better than I could have imagined.

Profile Picture Courtney , 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kathleen was absolutely amazing. My family and I are so thankful that we were able to work with her to plan my husband and I's dream destination wedding. From the very first email she made us feel right at home and assured us everything would be taken care of. She went out of her way to make sure every detail was taken care of, from the marriage license to ceremony rehearsal, to our unique food requests (a pizza bar!), to even making sure the table linens were crease free! Her organization was top notch, we never felt overwhelmed or confused. She recommended great vendors and handled all of the communication so that everything tied together. Kathleen truly went above and beyond to make our special day unforgettable. My husband and I highly recommend working with Kathleen to plan the wedding of your dreams!

Profile Picture Jovana , 9/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Religious

My husband and I recently had our wedding at the Reefs. It was a gorgeous venue and we could not have been happier. Emily Boden (Bermuda Event Solutions) was our wedding planner. She was extremely easy to work with and was there for us every step of the way. She made the planning process easy and stress free. It was everything we could have imagined and more. I would highly recommend Emily for any wedding or other special event! Our pictures also came out beautiful thanks to Gavin Howarth at Howarth Photography. They were absolutely stunning! What a perfect day!

Profile Picture Charlotte, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kathleen was absolutely amazing! She made my dream wedding come true and made it so easy and stress free for me! She was so friendly, flexible and calm! I couldn't recommend her and Bermuda Event Solutions Ltd highly enough!

Profile Picture Paige, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Our wedding was a dream! We had it at the Reefs and worked with Emily Boden. Emily was fantastic and made everything so easy. She was so accommodating. Her laid back demeanor put us all at ease. Everything came together perfectly. The Reefs was the most beautiful setting. Our pictures were outstanding. Joseph Marables was our photographer and he was incredible. The value was great. We cruised there on the Norwegian Dawn from Boston. If we had to do the wedding over we would do everything the same. We are so happy! I highly recommend working with Emily!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Destination

Great overall service & communication. They managed any and all hiccups and notified me after the fact (which was OK because I didn't know of the hiccup), when they had already worked out a solution, in one scenario that greatly benefited me.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/23/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Kathleen from Bermuda Event Solutions planned our wedding at The Reefs. We choose to get married in Bermuda because we wanted a small (27 people) stress free wedding. Kathleen was absolutely amazing and managed to make the entire planning process completely stress free! I had never been to Bermuda before but I felt completely comfortable having Kathleen plan everything for us. I sent her several pictures for inspiration and she choose the minister, flowers (Flowers by Gimi), musicians, transportation, everything! Everything was better than we could have imagine. Kathleen was so easy to work with and was full of great ideas and suggestions. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to get married in Bermuda.

Profile Picture Hallie, 6/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kathleen at Bermuda Event Solutions made all of our wedding dreams come true! Our first meeting with her was also our first time in Bermuda. We were planning to view multiple venues during our stay but instantly fell in love with the idea of having our special day at The Reefs. It was exactly what we had envisioned for an intimate group of 25. From the setting to the amazing staff and the flexibility to make all of the details of our day exactly what we had imagined, it was perfect!

The planning process was very simple. She would send us the options, we would choose and she would take it from there. That was it.

On the day of, she was there to make sure everything went according to plan. It was because of her that we had no bumps in the road. Because it was the beginning of the season, we were able to have our reception at Coconuts with complete privacy. After dinner, she arranged an area on the beach for us surrounded by tiki torches. The venue, photographer, Pastor, violist, steel pan, food/beverages and even weather were all better than we could've imagined going in.

Kathleen gave us a completely stress-free and magical wedding experience, from start to finish. I will always recommend her and The Reefs to anyone I know thinking about getting married in Bermuda.

Profile Picture Andria, 4/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Bermuda Event Solutions made planning our wedding so easy! Emily was easy to work and worth every penny! All we needed to do was show up with our family, dress and suit! We would highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We met Kathleen when we visited Bermuda to look at wedding venues. We loved her and hired her immediately. From start to finish, she was absolutely amazing. She listened to everything we wanted, was incredibly responsive during the planning process, and found us the most wonderful vendors. On the day of the wedding, rain was threatening. She kept us calm, quickly switched some plans, and the result was a perfect day. Every single one of our 95 guests commented that it was the best wedding they had ever attended. Hiring Kathleen was the best decision we made.

Profile Picture Sparkle, 11/19/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I do not even know where to start! My husband and I decided a year ago that we wanted to get married in Bermuda. The marriage process in Bermuda seemed easy, especially living in the US. I shopped around for wedding planners online and was pleased to find Bermuda Event Solutions. I spoke to Emily Boden who was great every step of the way over the past few months via email and phone. She made it EASY, no stress wedding??? Is that even possible??? YES. It was. I sent her images of ideas of what I wanted and she made them all come to life.

I didn't do a trial run, never been to Bermuda, had no idea what to expect really but the entire day was magical.
Emily actually had a prior vacation planned so she explained to me early on that she would still love to plan my wedding but she would have someone else fill on on the actual wedding day. Christina( who was just as sweet and amazing and made the entire day smooth)
I called Christina the moment I arrived in Bermuda and she had everything all set and ready to go for me down to the hair and makeup appointments, flowers, transportation, music, ceremony, and even cocktail party. She was fantastic. We got married on the beach at Stonehole Bay (where Emily recommended, and had a breathtaking view and cocktail party at Casos Point) It was a hot day and Christina and her boyfriend were there the entire time making sure everyone was okay and happy. My pictures turned out amazing. All 32 guests are still telling me how perfect my wedding way. I would recommend them to anyone planning their wedding in Bermuda. Simply amazing. 10

Profile Picture Jennifer, 8/9/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I worked with Emily Boden of Bermuda Event Solutions, for approximately 7 months, to plan my destination wedding. I can't begin to describe how perfect it all was. Emily was wonderful. She made planning my Bermuda wedding, from Massachusetts, so easy. She took care of everything according to my specifications and understood exactly what I was looking for.

The Reefs was more beautiful than I could have imagined. Days later, my guests are still raving about the dinner at Coconuts. The officiant, photographer and violinist that Emily set up were wonderful and the cake and flowers were exactly what I wanted. Unfortunately, Emily couldn't be there the night of the wedding but she made sure Christina was there to make sure everything went off without a hitch.

I can't say enough about our experience to do it justice. Thank you for everything. It really was just perfect in every way.

Angela

Profile Picture Angela, 8/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Destination

Bermuda Events Solutions was top of the line. Kathleen was responsive and always had our vision in mind when making recommendations. She thought of things we hadn't thought of in advance and was on top of so many details all at once. We were blown away by every single one of our vendors (Gavin Howarth Photography, Flowers by Gimi, The Reefs Resort as a venue, DJ All Star for music, Moongate Productions for videography) and she clearly has a good relationship with all of them from previous events. She was calm and organized and our day was absolutely perfect, large part due to her. We would recommend Bermuda Event Solutions and all of these vendors to anyone looking to get married in Bermuda.

Profile Picture User4550945, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I was so pleased with all of Kathleen's efforts to make my wedding the best day of our lives. Her personality, professionalism, responsiveness, and experience made her a joy to work with. I was left with no anxiety or worries leading up to my wedding knowing that I was in good hands. I highly recompensed Kathleen for your next event :)

Profile Picture Amy, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Before I even knew I was engaged, my mom had contacted Kathleen about meeting with my husband and I on our vacation (where we got engaged). Kathleen was quick to respond, and set up an appointment. We met Kathleen a year before our wedding, but we felt confident from the first second! She was extremely responsive, organized, and helpful. Any questions or issues that arose were answered and taken care of quickly. We are from the states, but Kathleen made time to meet with us when we were vacationing in Bermuda, which was really appreciated!

The vendors that Bermuda Event Solutions recommends and works with are top notch. Our guests raved about the wedding and my husband and I truly had the best night of our lives. That couldn't have happened without Kathleen or Bermuda Event Solutions.

Profile Picture Alicia, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Emily Boden at Bermuda Event Solutions did a wonderful job helping me plan my destination wedding. I didn't know anything about planning an event like this, and she was very patient with me, making suggestions on how others have handled similar situations. She was always calm and easy about getting me the few extra or special requests I had. For example, I really wanted cheesecake for dessert, and although it wasn't on the official menu, it wasn't a problem at all. She contacted vendor on the island on my behalf and even contracted with them on my behalf to make the entire planning experience very painless. Emily was also extremely responsive and fun to talk to. I never felt overly stressed about anything. I'd recommend her in a heart beat to anyone I know.

Profile Picture Megan, 6/13/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My wedding planner, Emily, was fantastic! She took care of absolutely everything and the day ended up being perfect. I truly wouldn't have changed a thing!

Profile Picture Marley, 6/6/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Kathleen Dodwell was an absolute pleasure to work with. She made our daughter's destination wedding possible, without any worries or problems. Her professionalism and expertise in wedding planning, made decision making easy for us. Her humour and calm demeanour, kept everyone relaxed on the big day. I would highly recommend Kathleen as your wedding planner.

Profile Picture Lily, 5/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Kathleen was AMAZING! I was a little hesitant from the beginning planning a wedding via emails and a few phone calls but it went off without a hitch : ) We cruised on RC from Baltimore to Bermuda and met Kathleen the day prior to our wedding - she gave us a run down of the events. Everything fell into place due to her planning and expertise! My husband (still feels funny to say) and I looked back on the day and literally there wasn't anything we would change. Having our closest friends and family at one of the most beautiful resorts made our destination wedding a hit!

Vicki and Robert

Profile Picture User3760601, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I worked with Emily for about a year to plan our wedding. Everything was PERFECT! Planning a Bermuda wedding from California could have been stressful, but Emily's suggestions and responsiveness took nearly everything off of my shoulders. Every vendor we used was suggested by Emily (the cake, the DJ, the minister, etc). They were all fabulous. You can trust anything Emily suggests! In fact, you should take her suggestions! It will make it way easier on you! I admit to being a bit scatter brained at times and sending many random emails (I had trouble compiling everything into one!) but Emily kept up with my scatter brain wonderfully! All details during the wedding were exactly as I had hoped... if not better! THANK YOU EMILY!!!

Profile Picture User4214512, 2+ years ago, 1 Review