Get Married in Bermuda is a wedding planning business based in Hamilton, Bermuda. Deshay, the founder and lead wedding consultant, opened her business back in 2012. Deshay and her team run this full-service wedding planning business and help couples plan and carry out all their wedding ideas. They deliver personalized concepts and services so that you can experience the wedding of your dreams.
The team at Get Married in Bermuda is pleased to be able to offer all couples free consultations so that they have the chance to discuss their style and needs. Depending on your needs and budget, there are different planning options available. The team offers week-of coordination as well as month-of coordination for couples who need just a bit of help. For couples who want more planning assistance, there are partial and full planning services available. Get Married in Bermuda's planning services can extend from the rehearsal dinner to the reception. Other services the team can provide you with include the following and more:
- Budget analysis
- Event design
- Guest list management
- To-do lists
- Vendor referrals
COVID 19 PREVENTION MEASURES FOR PASSENGERS
Pre-departure — A traveller must:
- Complete the Bermuda travel authorisation online; a $75 fee is required, which includes the cost of the PCR COVID-19 testing in Bermuda.
- A visitor must take a certified PCR COVID-19 test, ideally within 72 hours of departure, but no more than five days, and obtain a negative result. This applies to adults and children aged 10 and up. Children who are 9-years-old and younger are exempt and are subject to their adult travel companion’s quarantine.
- Bermuda residents are not required to get a test before travelling to Bermuda. Residents includes work permit holders.
- Wear face masks when travelling to the departure airport.
- Wear face masks and practise physical distancing at the departure airport.
Additionally, a pre-departure traveller should:
- A visitor should acquire health insurance covering illness and injury outside of his/her home jurisdiction, including those related to a positive COVID-19 diagnosis while in Bermuda. If this is not obtained, a visitor will be responsible for all health and accommodation costs if treatment and/or quarantine is required; including costs related to a positive COVID-19 diagnosis while in Bermuda
- Pack a thermometer
In Flight — During flight, travellers must:
- Wear a face mask while on the plane
- Practise physical distancing to the greatest extent possible
Upon Arrival — Upon arrival, travellers must:
- Visitors must present a copy of the pre-departure PCR COVID-19 negative test result to health officers on request.
- Residents and visitors will undergo PCR COVID-19 testing at the Bermuda L.F. Wade International Airport and quarantine at home or in their room at their accommodation until results are ready (turnaround time between 6 to 8 hours in most cases, when arrival happens during the day). This applies to adults and children ages 10 and up. Children less than 10 years-old are exempt from the PCR COVID-19 test.
- Residents (including work permit holders) who do not have a pre-departure negative PCR COVID-19 test result must quarantine for three days after arrival. They will be tested on day three and will be released from quarantine with a negative test. If you did take a RT-PCR COVID-19 test before departure, and receive a negative result during your first three days in Bermuda, you will be released from quarantine.
- Wear a face mask and practise physical distancing to the greatest extent possible
On-island Experience – Visitors must:
- Practise physical distancing, good hygiene and mask wearing in all public spaces where there is close contact with others, including on all public transport (taxis, ferries and buses).
- Take your own temperature twice per day and report via online application/portal
- Take a COVID-19 PCR test, administered on day three, day seven and day 14 at easily accessible pop-up testing centres around the island. Appointments encouraged; no wait for results, and traveller is notified of results. You can find locations and book your appointments here.
COVID-19 Positive Test Result
If a resident, work permit holder or visitor becomes COVID-19 positive, is a close contact of a positive person, is symptomatic, or if a traveller is clinically diagnosed at any point, they will be subject to public-health (COVID-19) regulations and will be isolated at their accommodation for up to 14 days.
Anyone who becomes COVID-19 positive, or whom health authorities believe could be positive, will be fitted with an Aqua electronic bracelet to assist with isolation/quarantine.
Any visitor who does not provide proof of results of a pre-departure COVID-19 PCR test result, will be refused entry to Bermuda.
Any traveller - resident or visitor - who does not wish to test when on the island, will quarantine in their room for 14 days. If at 14 days they wish to be tested and it is negative, they will no longer be quarantined. If on day 14, a resident, work permit holder or visitor does not wish to be tested, they will quarantine in their room for another 14 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
Do you offer an hourly rate?
What wedding events do you provide services for?
What wedding planning services do you offer?
What weddings do you have experience planning?
How many planners are on your team?
22 ReviewsWrite a review
12 User photos
Everyday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM