Essence of Elegance Events

Hamilton, BD View map
$2,850 Package Price

$2,850 Package Price

EVENT ARCHITECTS WHO WILL BRING YOUR DREAM EVENT INTO FRUITION

Essence of Elegance has over 20 plus years of experience in wedding planning, and our experience has allowed us to coordinate numerous functions from private dinners for 2, to a wedding with a total of 48 bridesmaids and groomsmen and over 5,000 guests. We are highly committed to bringing our clients individual, caring, professional service, and attention to detail. We understand the values of impeccable customer service. Therefore, commissioned tasks are executed in a highly professional manner and with a personal touch. Great emphasis is placed on excellence and exclusivity; client interaction is infused with energy and enthusiasm; discretion and confidentiality are also guaranteed. We can help you with all the arrangements for your wedding. We work with only the very best vendors and service providers; our reputation and your expectations depend on it.

Yolanda Furbert is Bermuda’s first and only accredited event and wedding planner as well as the first and only Master Event and Wedding Planner. While she has never turned a pumpkin into a carriage, Essence of Elegance brides have their very own wedding fairy godmother and dream team squad! Since 1994, Yolanda has been designing dream weddings and creating magical moments for couples providing services including proposals, event and wedding design, vendor procurement, concierge services, and honeymoon services.

Customized Experiences Offered

We do not have a cookie-cutter service list because we are moment architects and memory designers. Therefore, we offer custom services unique to your vision in pursuit of YOUR extraordinary moments and memories.Yolanda and the Essence of Elegance Events Planning team can offer planning assistance for a variety of events, including civil unions, cultural weddings, destination weddings, elopements, eco-friendly weddings, military weddings, and couples can also book photography, MC, DJ, and officiant services as well. Some of the event planning services

COVID-19 PREVENTION MEASURES INFORMATION FOR BERMUDA-BOUND TRAVELLERS

Please click or copy and paste the link for up-to-date information:

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$3,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,850

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$300

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Dalynn H. Married on 11/26/2022

Wondering and breathe taking

I was so happy with my vendor she was great and help me with my ever wish.
  • Scott
    Scott A. Married on 10/09/2022

Treated us like family

Grooms, don't often work directly with wedding coordinators as much as brides, but I can say with a smile that Essence of Elegance was as helpful and supportive to this groom as any bride could expect!

Essence of Elegance Events's reply:

Thank you, Scott; we are happy to have been a part of your & Lori's special day. We wish you both many years of love & happiness
    Jewann L. Married on 10/19/2019

Very happy with yolanda

Yolanda was caring inspirational,she took my wedding to a higher level that I never thought it could reach while keeping in my budget
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Yolanda Furbert
Yolanda Furbert
Founder & Principal Planner

Bermuda’s first and only Accredited Event & Wedding Planner and the first and only Master Event & Wedding Planner. While she has never turned a pumpkin into a carriage, Essence of Elegance brides have their very own wedding fairy godmother and dream team squad! Since 1994, Yolanda Furbert has been designing dream weddings and creating magical moments for couples providing services including proposals, event & wedding design, vendor procurement, concierge services, and honeymoon services.

Maegan Tankard
Maegan Tankard
Planner

I have worked in several roles for events with Essence of Elegance. If forced to choose, it would be the behind the scenes logistics on wedding day and the magic of watching it all come together that are my absolute favorite. Seeing it all come together gives me great joy. In planning and life, I absolutely love forming connections with others.

Mauriaca Ollivierre
Mauriaca Ollivierre
Planner

Born in Bermuda but raised by my Grandmother in Bequia (part of St. Vincent and the Grenadines) for 3 years. I graduated from Mount Saint Vincent University with a Bachelors in Business Administration. After graduation, I worked in the hotel industry for almost 5 years in the reservations dept. Working in that role lead me to love helping with events. Planning an event from start to finish gives me a sense of gratification when I see the clients enjoying themselves.

Memorable Moments Bermuda Memorable Moments Bermuda Wedding Planners

Yolanda is an amazing colleague in the wedding industry. I've known and worked with her for the past 10 years and she is fully knowledge in all aspects of planning, she is personable, friendly, kind and always goes over and above for her clients. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Yolanda's services.

KSS Photography KSS Photography Wedding Photographers

We can not say enough great things about To Have and To Hold. The entire staff are a delight to be around and can make the destination wedding of your dreams become a reality! We wish them nothing but continued success!

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of To Have and To Hold Wedding & Event Planning to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

98 Spice Hill Road Hamilton, BD, BD 0000Z
441-432-1019
441-532-1019

Monday - Friday 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Saturday & Sunday by appointment only
Location of (Essence of Elegance Events)

Other vendors in Bermuda for your wedding