hill country events Reviews

27 | Cedar Park, TX

27 Reviews for hill country events

Karen · Married on 05/07/2016

Thank you Amy! You were easy to work. Our day was special because of you!

Sent on 05/14/2016

2.4
      2.0
      0.5
      0.5

I am writing this review because I don't want this to happen to anyone else who plans to have a full open bar at their wedding! Amy from Hill Country Events was amazing always responded quickly, and provided great feedback. She was also very professional. Everything was great up until the alcohol had been ordered from specs. When we walked into the wedding it seemed like the bar had been executed properly until we ran out of my signature drink an hour and a half into the wedding. Then my husband went up to the bar to ask for a crown and coke and the bar tendered asked how he knew she had crown. he said um because it was his bar. She was hiding it under the bar for some reason. The bar tendered also took it upon herself to cut people off who were clearly not intoxicated, even when we had a shuttle from venue to hotel. I also hired Hill Country Events to cut my cake and do a coffee service. They did not ask anyone if they wanted coffee, and let someone else cut my cake(who unfortunetly had no idea how to cut a cake and butchered my $800 cake) I sent Amy an email to explain to her how I felt about the people she had hired and she called me to apologize. I simply did not want to talk about how a huge portion of my wedding was ruined over this. I would not recommend Hill Country unless Amy hires new staff.

Sent on 05/20/2013