100 E Oak Street, Oak Creek, WI 53154 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 3

About Eva's Bridal Center

Eva’s Bridal Center is a wedding gown boutique located in Oak Creek, Wisconsin, specializing in formal wear for all members in the wedding party. For over 70 years, the knowledgeable team has provided memorable dress shopping experiences in their two-level boutique, stocked with hundreds of designer gowns and accessories. Eva’s Bridal Center provides individualized attention and assistance in finding the perfect designer gown for your wedding day.

Experience
In 1946, Eva’s Bridal Center began providing memorable wedding gown experiences to the Milwaukee area. Recently remodeled and under new ownership since 2013, the boutique has evolved into a beautiful space filled with passionate stylists and award-winning designer gowns. Their sister store, Evermore Bridal opened a location in Brookfield, Wisconsin, bringing the “downtown boutique” feel to the suburbs.

Appointments are encouraged, ensuring one-on-one attention with your stylist to help you find the perfect gown. The team will cater to your needs and assist you in finding all your bridal accessories, including undergarments, headpieces, belts, jewelry, and veils. Wedding dress services offered by Eva’s Bridal Center include the following:

• Alterations
a 51 15352 1557862208

178 Reviews for Eva's Bridal Center

• India

India Hofer · Getting married on 12/03/2021

They made my dream a reality

When I set my appointment, I had a really good idea of what I wanted though I wanted to be certain that I REALLY knew. My consultant, Carrie was extremely receptive and listened to everything I said. When we found that the dress of my dreams wasn’t available as a sample at the shop she refused to give up. The very next day I received a phone call stating that the designer was convinced to loan the shop
    the dress at a very reasonable fee. My dress arrived about a a week later and I said YES. The best part, the fee to borrow the dress actually went towards the cost of my dress! I highly recommend Eva’s bridal and Carrie, you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 07/01/2020

Jamela · Getting married on 06/19/2021

10/10 Recommend

I had the greatest time at Eva’s! Julia was the best consultant and knew exactly what I was looking for. I am happy to say that I found the dress of my Dreams at Eva’s and would 10/10 recommend to anyone looking for a great selection and great service !!

Sent on 04/03/2019

Eva's Bridal Center FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals?
    $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations?
    By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Father of the Bride
    Father of the Groom
    Groom
    Groomsmen
    Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Tuxedo Rentals
    Tuxedos
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

• 100 E Oak Street Oak Creek, WI, 53154 See on map
    414-626-7602 (Phone number)
    Mon-Thurs: 12-7:30 Fri: 12-6 Sat: 9-5 By Appointment Only Sun: 10-4 By Appointment Only **Appointments available daily, we recommend scheduling an appointment**
    Location of (Eva's Bridal Center)