1107 Sims Rd NW, Cedar, MN 55011 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Agape Moments

Agape Moments is a professional wedding photography service based in Cedar, Minnesota. With a primarily photojournalistic style, this dedicated team seeks to capture every laugh, hug, and joyful tear shared on your wedding day. Agape Moments focuses on the finer details, documenting the love between you and your partner in a way that represents your authentic relationship.

This experienced team makes it a priority to get to know you on a personal level, developing a genuine understanding of your individual style and tastes. Agape Moments aims to deliver seamless service, allowing clients to avail of additional hours and a second photographer. There is a variety of photography services available including boudoir shoots, engagement shoots, trash-the-dress sessions, and more. Additionally, multiple photographic items are on offer such as albums, canvases, digital files, prints, save-the-dates, and thank-you cards.

Follow Agape Moments on

60 Reviews for Agape Moments

1 User photo

Agape Moments 1

Solveig · Married on 08/25/2018

I was really nervous about picking a photographer because I am uncomfortable in front of the camera. Boy was I glad to find Agape Moments. Kelly is amazing, and she made me feel so calm and relaxed the day of my wedding! She was the perfect mix of relaxed and instructive, helping us capture perfect photos. Our photos look like a fairytale! Thank you thank you!

Sent on 09/24/2018

Melissa · Married on 08/18/2018

Wedding planning is overwhelming no matter the size or budget. When we first contacted Agape Moments, we were in the midst of moving out of state. It has been a dream to work with their team throughout the process from out of state. They are incredibly professional, knowledgeable, and personable. My husband and I are pretty awkward when it comes to pictures, but they had the utmost patience with us and offered coaching along the way.

I had an old shoulder injury from a car accident return the week of the wedding. Sarah & Kendra were so accommodating throughout the process and ensured I took needed breaks so I wouldn't strain my body. It is times like these that really shine a light on people you are working with, and I am incredibly thankful we went with Agape Moments.

People say you need a good photographer to capture your day. Our day was a blur due to my injured shoulder, but now we have amazing photos that accurately recount our day. You won't be disappointed if you go with Agape Moments.

Sent on 09/07/2018

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Agape Moments FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress

• Whitefish Lodge & Manhattan Beach Lodge
    Whitefish Lodge & Manhattan Beach Lodge Hotel Weddings

Agape has photographed weddings at both of our venues and done an amazing job!

• Pixelposey Photography
    Pixelposey Photography Wedding Photographers

These ladies are fantastic!! When i'm booked for a wedding, I sent my inquiries to Agape Moments. I know my clients and friends will get the V.I.P. If you need fun images and great personalities get a hold of them.

• 413 on Wacouta Event Center
    413 on Wacouta Event Center Banquet Halls

When I do a two week final walk through with my couples and we go over the list of vendors that they have chosen, hearing Agape Moments puts a smile on my face! The pictures they take capture the feel and catch the personalities of each couple. But most important is that they are awesome ladies to work with in addition to the talent.

• 1107 Sims Rd NW Cedar, MN, 55011 See on map