Nearby Vendors to Consider

About La Petite Fleur

La Petite Fleur is your wedding-day solution for beautiful, eye-catching floral arrangements.

Words may fail to express real beauty, but flowers can sing. La Petite Fleur combines color and texture with an artist’s eye, crafting nature-inspired designs to harmonize perfectly with your needs. Trust your event’s beauty to us––we perform acts of emotional translation daily.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Single Flowers (2)
Venue Visit (1)
Flower Petals (1)
Non-Floral (1)

Carra is very artistic! Your not getting flower arrangement when you order from Carra your getting a piece of art. Her arrangements at my daughter and son-in-law's wedding were exceptionally beautiful. She out did any of our expectations. I will be using La Petite Fleur again for arrangements.

Profile Picture ALICE, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Carra did an amazing job in transforming my inspiration/ideas into a beautifully executed bridal bouquet, MOA/Jr BMs bouquets, corsages/boutonnieres and memorial arrangements. Plus, she made the process stress free - - and fun! Highly recommend the work that La Petite Fleur puts into their arrangements. I'll will be working with them again!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Nicole, 11/21/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

My wife and I were so impressed - Carra and her team were so creative and so fun to work with. They completely understood our bold elegant aesthetic and they delivered the most beautiful and most exciting flowers I've ever seen. We are so grateful for their hard work, creativity, and their ability to work within our budget.

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

La Petite Fleur Pricing

Table Arrangements
9 AWARDS

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1267451650032 0412copy.1

Free Groom's bout or toss bouquet!

Redeem In-Store
Free Groom's bout or toss bouquet with orders over $500! Call 651-402-3798 or email carra@lapetitefleurmn.com today.
#WW0bf542c9656bdeb2

9 ENDORSEMENTS
I am always amazed with the creativity that Carra and Jessica have when it comes to the custom designs for each couple and the event. I always tell my couples to give Carra the vision you are looking for and let her run with it, you will always get way more than you expect! The attention to detail is what I think sets them apart.....

The team at La Petite Fleur is without question the most creative, artful, talented florists I've ever worked with! Their arrangements are far from cookie-cutter, and their abilities seem limitless.

Beautiful floral design and top notch client service!

Carra is amazing! Her work is gorgeous - I love how each wedding is completely unique and personalized to the couple. I can't wait to get to photograph her creations again in September!

Creative, one of a kind designs with a lot of personality!

1 ASSOCIATION I BELONG TO