Albertville, MN 55301 Map · Phone number

About Jacki V. Photography

Imagine if your wedding photographer was as excited about your wedding as you are. If she knew how to make you laugh, was able to help you relax, and you could be totally yourself with her. If she could make you and your soon-to-be husband forget the camera was even there...

After building a reputation as one of the San Francisco Bay Area's most sought-after wedding photojournalists, Jacki Vaughan brings her warm, personal approach and her passion for weddings to the Twin Cities.

Your wedding day will be made up of many amazing moments. Your wedding photos are your one chance to capture those moments forever, so they won't fade. On this day, you don't want to get posed. You don't want to get told what to do. You want to get real.

Jacki's goal is to capture those real emotions, relationships, and memories... so they can be remembered forever. So her photographs generally have a more candid, informal, feeling.

This relaxed, photojournalistic style means that she won't dictate or intrude on those special moments at your wedding. The goal is for you to enjoy your day fully - from getting ready with your best friends, to your walk down the aisle, to your first dance, to your getaway.

Along the way, Jacki tries to be as invisible as possible, freeze-framing moments you'll want to remember forever without interrupting them in the process. Even in your formal portraits, she strives for images that draw out your personality and the emotions you're feeling rather than stiffly posed "mannequin" shots.

Because there are so many amazing moments that will happen at your wedding, Jacki believes you shouldn't have to narrow it down to just a few to keep. That's why with every wedding coverage, you keep all the high-resolution files on DVD. So you have every moment captured, and you can make as many reprints as you like, whenever you like, for family, friends and yourselves.

Jacki V. Photography... because you should be surrounded by friends on your wedding day.

I would love talk to you about your wedding day plans. Please feel free to email me at jacki@jackiv.com, or connect with me through my blog, my web site, or on facebook. I look forward to talking!

Follow Jacki V. Photography on

6cd1bf95bcab3281 1280449398866 394weddingwire
0989weddingwire

32 Reviews for Jacki V. Photography

Hilary · Married on 06/01/2013

For our wedding, my husband and I were looking for a photographer who was first and foremost able to capture real moments from our day. We wanted someone who took exceptional candid photos, but was also able to make posed shots look candid. We wanted to have fun taking photos and have our photos reflect that. We especially didn't want any of the "typical" poses--traditional wedding party "church" shots, bridesmaids back-to-back, people randomly jumping...all that nonsense. We also wanted someone who could energize us without being annoying. Jacki was all of that, and more. The pictures we got back from our wedding day were astoundingly beautiful. In the words of my good friend and fellow bride, they were the best wedding pictures that she has ever seen. I have to agree. There are many reasons why the pictures were so exceptional, and I'll name a few of the important ones here. 1) Before the wedding, I pointed Jacki to a pinterest board that I had created to reflect my picture "style". On the day of the wedding, Jacki printed off thumbnails of all the pictures and made sure we got every. single. one. 2) Our wedding day was raining AND freezing. Jacki was literally standing in the rain taking pictures without a jacket while our wedding party stood underneath a tent. She made sure that we maximized our time in between spurts of rain and found some great creative spots to take photos inside during the worst rain. 3) Jacki really made taking pictures fun. Her positive attitude, energy, optimism and constant smile really allowed us to have a fantastic day. You can tell that she really loves her job. The result of all of these things--professionalism, empathy, positivity, energy, talent, and selflessness- all resulted in amazing photographs. I could not have asked for anything better. Oh, and did I mention she comes at a good price? Jacki is definitely one of the best, if not THE best, decision I made for wedding day vendors.

Sent on 07/26/2013
  • Mrs.Wang

Hilary · Married on 07/20/2012

Ahh Jacki...where do I even start. Best choice we made for our vendors simply put. Photography was extremly important to me, as you never get that day back again, so I knew I needed the best. "Get real" is her slogan and her pictures are just that-real, natural, beautiful. We have only seen a "sneak-peak" of our wedding pictures on facebook and I'm already in love. We also had an engagement session with her and they turned out Awesome! My husband and I are not the most photogenic individuals and feel completley uncomfortable in front of the camera, but you can't tell in the pictures at all- very impressive!

The prints she has from her lab she uses are top notch- pretty expensive but get a few on top of the digital rights to all your photos. I think in most cases they are 50% off the first two weeks she releases them. Also, her albums she makes are b-e-a-utiful. Once again, expensive, but you won't regret it- it's something you will be able to treasure forever. Because of my budget, we aren't able to get one right away, but believe me, it's number one on my must haves once I save up!

She's extremley responsive to any questions, flexible, and professional. Just an all-around, likeable, genuinely good person.

I'm so excited to see my wedding photos...Jacki, you're awesome!

Sent on 08/02/2012

Julianne · Married on 05/25/2012

When I first came across Jacki’s website I immediately fell in love with her photos. When I found out how much she would cost to have for our wedding I was really bummed because she was way out of our budget. After talking it over, my husband and I decided to at least still meet with her, hoping we wouldn’t get a good feel for her anyway and it would be easier to move on and keep looking for the right photographer. After meeting Jacki, there was no turning back. She is such a fun, talented, genuine person. My husband and I absolutely loved her! We made some changes in our planning so that we could work around our budget to have her as our photographer. We paid more than we wanted, but it was well worth the money! I’ve been married for a couple months now and we still get compliments about our photographer from our guests. She never missed a beat and caught everything! Jacki you are an amazing person!

Sent on 08/13/2012

Jacki V. Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

• Rocket Science Events
    Rocket Science Events Wedding Planners

Jacki has a great eye for capturing all the amazing moments throughout the wedding day. She is so artistically talented, and super nice to boot! I love how easy she is to work with, but the best part is how much my brides love her.

• We Cater To You
    We Cater To You Wedding Caterers

I had the pleasure of working with Jacki V on a wedding last year, and she was absolutely amazing! Not only was she very easy to work with, but what she captures for photographs are amazing. I would highly recommend Jacki V Photography for a wedding.

• Premier Planning Services
    Premier Planning Services Wedding Planners

Jacki V. is an amazingly gifted photographer! She captures the essence of a wedding day in a quiet, non-intrusive manner. Her work is timeless and inspirational. I enjoy working with her as she is a true professional and service oriented.

• Albertville, 55301 See on map