4215 Beverly Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55422 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 60

About Rocket Science Events

Our award-winning team has planned hundreds of events, been featured on TV and in magazines. We know what it takes to create a wedding that is out of this world.

We offer wedding planning and floral services for the Twin Cities area and beyond.

Shoot us an email info@rocketscienceweddingsandevents.com or give us a call at (612) 354-7960. We would love to talk to you about how we can help you plan your wedding!

Follow Rocket Science Events on

f46c2f97b8bc822d 1381290036930 lavie20120156
Rocket Science Events
Purple ombre head table with custom napkins and blown glass vases.

copyright: Kelly Brown Weddings
Purple ombre head table with custom napkins and blown glass vases. copyright: Kelly Brown Weddings
lavie20120156
Photo by: Let It Rain Studios
DSC00836
f46c2f97b8bc822d 1381290036930 lavie20120156
Rocket Science Events
Purple ombre head table with custom napkins and blown glass vases.

• Videos 3

16 Reviews for Rocket Science Events

Kristin · Married on 05/24/2015

My husband and I chose Rocket Science Weddings and Events to help on the day of our wedding because we wanted our family and friends to be guests (rather than have responsibilities) on our special day. This was, by far, one of the best planning decisions we made! Shorey Tuetken was absolutely fantastic!! I enjoy planning, so we hired her only for "day of" services, but she dedicated far more time than just the day of the event. We met multiple times in the months leading up to the event so that she could make sure she understood my “vision” and make a plan for an efficient execution the day of the wedding. She was open-minded, organized, very flexible, had great suggestions when I ran into planning hurdles, and a delight to work with. Rocket Science was worth every penny! We were able to relax, have fun, and enjoy our guests rather than worry about details. Thank you for helping us create the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Bert · Married on 10/25/2014

Gretchen and the Rocket Science Weddings and Events crew delivered with perfection in planning and seamlessly executing our wedding. With our early mornings, late nights and crazy schedules we knew that a planner was necessary to pull off the wedding we were hoping for. From day one Gretchen was very candid about what she would bring to the table and throughout the 15 months of planning was always accessible to listen, provide input and just have fun! We started with an unwieldy vision of a medieval-chic feast covered in antlers and gold and Gretchen took it from look-book to reality beyond what we could have imagined. A million times, thank you Gretchen and Rocket Science Weddings and Events!

Sent on 12/15/2014

molly · Married on 05/24/2014

Rocket Science weddings is the main reason why my wedding was the perfect day! I got married last May and for the year of our engagement, my job became crazy. I was working all of the time and did not have much time to plan a wedding. Gretchen and her team were so helpful to make sure that every detail was in order and designed the wedding of our dreams. She listened to our story, what we envisioned for our wedding and understood my dilemma with timing. She had me be as involved or uninvolved as I wanted, making it such an enjoyable planning experience. Also, Rocket Science will literally find a way to make ANY type of dream wedding. My husband and I are both very casual and wanted a huge party for our wedding- she helped design and recreate the bar we met at complete with smashed peanuts on the ground, craft beer and a polka band for our cocktail reception. For us, this was perfect! And on the other side of the spectrum she made a beautiful romantic ceremony and awesome family style dinner for the reception. I cannot rave about them enough and I am so glad I had them on my side for my big day. Every detail was taken care of- I got to enjoy all of planning and my big day! Thank you Rocket Science!

Sent on 05/07/2015

Award

Rocket Science Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Viking Video
    Viking Video Wedding Videographers

Working alongside Rocket Science is an incredible blessing. The team is composed of the best, most creative and professional event planners in the business. You will not be disappointed one bit with their work ethic, skills, and integrity. They are as fun as anyone in the industry and you will love every moment you spend with them! Highly recommend to everyone!

• Studio Laguna Photography
    Studio Laguna Photography Wedding Photographers

I truly enjoy working with Gretchen. She has this efficient calm about her on the wedding day and does so much behind the scenes that the bride and groom don't even know about. I love her frank approach to design and her talent of getting right to the heart of what a couple wants their wedding day to look like.

• Brett Dorrian Artistry Studios
    Brett Dorrian Artistry Studios Wedding Hair & Makeup

Gretchen at Rocket Science Weddings and Events is like the spoonful of sugar that helps the medicine go down. Wedding planning is a lot of work and can be really overwhelming. But, hiring Rocket Science means your planning is going to get done with your sanity intact and that you're actually going to have fun doing it. (Pun intended) It's not rocket science- hire Gretchen.

• 4215 Beverly Avenue Minneapolis, 55422 See on map