Becca Dilley Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Becca Dilley Photography

A mix of documentary, classic, and unexpected images. Also, I'm a lot of fun.

Some people look at a wedding and see an event, with timetables and checklists. I see a collection of people at one of their most vulnerable and happiest points in their lives, ready to be celebrated with a combination of light, timing, instinct, and technology.
Your wedding photos are how you’ll share the event with your friends, family members, and future generations, and I take that responsibility extremely seriously. As for everything else? It’ll be fun!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Minneapolis

Follow Becca Dilley Photography on

59 Reviews for Becca Dilley Photography

Digital Files (6)
High-Res Images (5)
Destination / Travel (1)
Liability Insurance (1)

My husband and I were recently married in a small civil ceremony at the Hennepin County Government Center. Becca was so easy to work with and captured all of the best moments of our wedding ceremony including some portraits over at the Gutherie afterwards. Our personalities came shining through and we were so happy to have her capture the beginning moments of our lives together.

Profile Picture Melanie, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I could not be happier with our wedding and engagement photos from Becca Dilley! She was able to capture so much of our wedding day (everything from formal portraits to sweet unexpected moments to candids on the dance floor) and every single photo was stunning. She is so much fun to work with, and is truly able to bring out the personalities of the people she photographs, which really helped us to capture the feeling of our big day and the sentiments of our family and friends who were there. She is professional and prompt, very flexible, great at commanding a group (helpful to get through things like family photos or group portraits), and her pricing is absolutely fair for the quality of photos and service. The photos speak for themselves, but we felt her experience level allowed us to forget about so many typical wedding photo worries. We didn't give her any instruction on what type of photos we wanted, or any lists of certain shots (besides some family groupings) and let her take the reins completely. In doing this, she captured every moment that we could have wanted with an artistic eye, and definitely took care of a lot of little things without us having to ask (i.e. photos of my gown, the rings, the stationary, the decor, etc.) She was by far the best choice we made when planning our wedding.

Profile Picture Emma, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Where to start with Becca? It isn't even enough to say she takes beautiful photographs. She does, trust me. But she does so much more. She makes you feel comfortable, she makes you laugh, she genuinely cares about you and your day. She keeps rowdy groomsmen in line and gets a 5 year old flower girl to roar like a lion for an action shot. She is thorough but creative, patient but gets shit done. Even though I probably asked 20x if we were doing ok I time, she never once showed frustration for a nervous bride. :) She kept us on time and she got us (and our limo driver) to all the locations we wanted photos at. She was so fun to work with and made me feel so much more at ease about being getting my photo taken over and over. And that was just our wedding. We also worked with Becca on our engagement photos at the Minnesota State Fair and after seeing those photos and experiencing that day with Becca, we knew we'd made a great choice. If you are wondering who to book for your wedding, stop wondering and start booking. Becca will be the best and easiest decision you made.

Profile Picture Elly, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews

10 Photos

My Photo Album

10 Photos

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Becca is an amazing photographer! All of my clients always raved about her and her images... seriously to die for! Hire her and you will have memories of your wedding beyond your wildest dreams!

Cannot say enough about how awesome it is working with Becca. Not only does she taking incredible photos but she is easy, fun and relaxed to work with from start to finish.

SEBC girls just LOVE working with Becca! She is such a visionary!

You want to work with Becca Dilley just as much as you want Becca Dilley Photography to take the pictures. Becca is a one of a kind, personable, and all around great person to work with - plus she takes great pictures. What more could you ask for?

Becca is an amazing photographer, both as a colleague and professional. Not only is the proof in the images she creates, but she's a delight to be around. A great mix of energy and creativity make Becca a wonderful choice for your wedding day.

Events