Brett Dorrian Artistry Studios

Minneapolis, MN View map

Wedding Hair and Makeup

Our passionate studio team is dedicated to providing expert custom makeup and hair design with unparalleled customer service to you and your bridal party. Every bridal client is unique, and we treat it that way. All packages are custom-built to fit your needs and the wedding day services will happen either on-site at the venue of your choice or in our beautiful Bridal Room. You will be the only bridal client booked with your studio team on your big day and we are happy to accommodate styling needs for you, your fiancé, bridal party, family, and anyone special who needs to be taken care of for the wedding.

Package totals average $2,500 – which includes the bride and other members of the bridal party. Inquire for a custom quote. We book out 10-18 months in advance. Contact us to reserve your date!

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$110

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$200

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$110

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation
Travel Fee
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Melissa Married on 06/29/2019
    Words cannot describe the talents and professionalism of Brett Dorrian and her artists. Brett has the ability to make any bride or bridesmaid feel comfortable and beautiful the instant you meet her. From our first meeting to the wedding day, Brett was attentive and patient and made sure to address any questions and concerns. Her make-up and hair abilities are beyond compare. All of us looked glamorous yet still like ourselves, which is sometimes difficult to achieve with a lot of make-up! She is absolutely worth every penny, you will feel beautiful and glamorous on your day and your make-up lasts all night! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
    Jenna R. Married on 12/31/2018

I couldn't imagine my day without Brett!

I cannot say enough about Brett. I don't know how I would have gotten through my day without her. Not only is she an incredibly talented hair and beauty expert she is sooooo much more! I made the wise decision to hire Brett for touch-up hours for our wedding. Brett helped our photographer who wasn't familiar with the Minneapolis area (Brett is also a talented photographer), took care of our crazy ring bearers, flower girls, and jr. ushers (she's a kid whisperer and somehow had them all calm and ready to go down the aisle before I stepped out), handed me champagne whenever I needed it, cleaned my dress when it got dirty, and at one point she event cleaned the bottom of my feet for me. She read my mind for everything I needed and ALL DAY my bridal party told me how amazing Brett was. Brett is basically a wedding fairy godmother. She's talented, helpful, knowledgeable, and also super fun to be around! One of the best recommendations I could ever make for anyone getting married.
    Kelsey Married on 09/22/2018
    Hiring Brett and her team was hands down some of the best money I spent on my wedding day. She made me feel like the best version of myself and her team did a fantastic job on my bridesmaids and the moms. Everyone was professional, timely and friendly. When we had an outside issue during our getting ready portion of the morning, Brett handled it with grace and helped to calm me down. She answered all of my questions quickly and was so friendly throughout the whole process.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Adagio Djay Entertainment Adagio Djay Entertainment Wedding DJs

Brett Dorrian and her staff is TOP NOTCH. We love referring our brides to her because we know they will have an amazing experience!

Rivets & Roses Photography Rivets & Roses Photography Wedding Photographers

Brett Dorrian is one of our favorite makeup artists to work with! It is so great for us to show up at a shoot and see Brett's smile, but also know that our clients is going to look absolutely stunning for her photographs. Brett has an amazing energy and always does such great work, not to mention, she is absolutely fabulous to work with!

Rocket Science Events Rocket Science Events Wedding Planners

Love working with Brett and her team! Flawless results and superior customer service. Easy for me and easy for my clients.

711 Northeast 15th Avenue Suite 204, Suite 204 Minneapolis, MN, 55413
651-253-7582

By Appointment Only
Location of (Brett Dorrian Artistry Studios)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding