11670 Fountains Dr. Suite 200, Osseo, MN 55369 Map · Phone number

About Bee the Buzz Event

At Bee The Buzz Event, the first thing we do is we layout everything on the table so you know exactly how we work and execute your wedding. We integrate artistic and distinctive styles that are out-of-the box, which result in weddings that are not only beautiful but also sustainable. We strive to marry glamour with green by incorporating elements that are locally-grown and earth-friendly, however we realize it is YOUR wedding so YOU can dictate specifications that YOU want us to deliver.

Bee The Buzz Event has planned weddings with various budgets and sizes. We offer packages as well as a la carte services that can be customized based on needs and budgets. We guarantee you will have a flawlessly organized and beautifully designed wedding of your dreams!

Call us at 763-639-8037 or e-mail at event@beethebuzzevent.com and see how Bee The Buzz Event will add value to your overall planning experience. Contact us TODAY!

Follow Bee the Buzz Event on

db 15
c47738246d6a2c45 1393540582496 emilyvinceready11

37 Reviews for Bee the Buzz Event

Grace · Married on 06/17/2017

I worked with Dana as my day-of coordinator for my wedding in June. She was absolutely fantastic to work with! She was very helpful with all the questions I had, and really went above and beyond to help make my wedding day run smoothly. We had some rain near the end of the evening, and she ran outside and got soaked bringing all of our outdoor accessories inside, which I did not expect her to do. She also was able to work within my budget to provide coordination services, of which I am eternally grateful. I would highly recommend using Dana and/or Bee the Buzz Events for your wedding planning needs! I couldn't be more happy with the work that Dana and her assistant did to help make our wedding day the best it could be!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Neha · Married on 06/03/2016

Bea was such a blessing for my husband and I - I honestly don't think our wedding could have happened without her. My husband and I were overwhelmed with all the details we had to take care of for the wedding, but after Bea made a schedule of tasks for us, everything was completed speedily - her spreadsheets are incredible!! My husband and I had an absolute blast at our wedding and that is all because Bea was taking care of all the chaos behind the scenes such as making last-minute seating changes/directing vendors/last-minute decorating/answering guests' questions. She went out of her way for us and we couldn't be more thankful. Because of her, the wedding went perfectly, and my husband and I didn't have to worry about a thing. Also, Bea is such a calming person to be around - Every bride needs to have her by their side! Thank you Bea!

Sent on 08/02/2016

ashley · Married on 06/20/2015

Bea was wonderful and I highly suggest her! I was only looking specifically for a day-of wedding person because my wedding was quickly approaching and she was exactly what we needed. If I did it over again and had more time to plan, I would probably have had her help with the rest of the planning. She was so helpful and very organized. She is also just a very nice person. She made my wedding day at Winehaven Winery stress free for myself, my husband, my family and the wedding party. I didn’t have to worry about any of the small details and could enjoy the day because it goes by so fast! She also had a lot of helpful ideas for small things that get missed if you don't plan a lot of weddings. I gave her my vision of what I wanted and she executed it. There are numerous things she did for us. She ran my wedding ceremony rehearsal multiple times to make sure everyone was on the same page. She worked with the numerous vendors we had to make sure everything made it there and was on time. If anyone had any questions, they could ask her and she knew what was happening with everything. Hiring Bea was one of the best decisions I made for my wedding and I would do it over again! I highly recommend Bee the Buzz for any event you are planning!

Katy her assistant who helped at our wedding was also great and friendly!

Sent on 07/20/2015

• Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 6

• JoAnn M. Romeo Makeup & Skin
    JoAnn M. Romeo Makeup & Skin Wedding Hair & Makeup

I've worked with Bee on a few weddings, as well as other events. She and her crew are easy to work with and have great communication skills. They are very professional and organized. I would recommend her services to any bride-to-be. Thanks and have a great day.

• Graduate Minneapolis
    Graduate Minneapolis Hotel Weddings

Bea always goes the extra mile to ensure her clients have a wonderful wedding day!

• Event Photobooths
    Event Photobooths Photo Booths

Working with Bee the Buzz Event was an exceptional experience!

• 11670 Fountains Dr. Suite 200 Osseo, 55369 See on map