401 North 3rd Street Suite 280, Minneapolis, MN 55401 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Luna Vinca

Luna Vinca is an award-winning floral design studio based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Since 1998, owner and designer Jennifer Guion has pursued her passion for floral design. Luna Vinca provides full-service fresh flower arrangements for every occasion, and will happily work with you to ensure your big day is appropriately furnished.

Luna Vinca offers personal service and fresh, modern design. Whatever kind of flowers you're looking for and wherever you want to put them, Luna Vinca will work with you to pick out floral arrangements that emphasize your style and make your dreams a reality with services and products including:

• Consultations
  • Samples
  • Venue visits
  • Event design
  • Delivery
  • Set up
  • Clean up
  • Aisle, altar, and chuppah decor
  • Bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages

Luna Vinca 2
Luna Vinca 3
Luna Vinca 4

Jenna · Married on 06/01/2018

We had a wonderful experience working with Jennifer from Luna Vinca on the floral design for our wedding! When I first started looking for florists I knew I wanted someone who was willing to dedicate the time to answer questions by email and to be upfront about pricing. So, I sent out a lengthy email with detailed questions based on our wedding details and budget to each of the florists I was considering. Most of the big floral shops (like Richfield, Soderbergs, and Indulge & Bloom) responded eventually with a vague message about coming in for a consultation. Jennifer impressed me immediately as she not only responded first, she also answered every question in my lengthy email. At our initial meeting, it was clear that Jennifer is passionate about the work that she does and committed to helping clients create a fabulous floral design that is within their budget. I know very little about flowers, and Jennifer was exceptionally patient and kind when walking me through different options. She had all kinds of tips for how to repurpose floral arrangements for the ceremony to be used as part of the reception decor, and offered great suggestions on which items to prioritize. She kept copies of the photos and notes I sent her and used them to create really gorgeous arrangements that worked perfectly with our color scheme and overall vision. We had an unusually long harvest-style head table in the middle of our reception hall (35' in length) and Jennifer helped us to create a plan that made the table feel full and beautiful without breaking the bank. Everything looked incredible on our wedding day and was delivered and set up in plenty of time. We were particularly impressed by the stunning floral sashes that she created for our draped entryway - they really wowed our guests! I would absolutely recommend Jennifer and the Luna Vinca team to other brides or event planners -- she exceeded my expectations every step of the way!!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    Luna Vinca 5
    Luna Vinca 6
    Luna Vinca 7

Devon · Married on 06/03/2017

Luna Vinca was a great choice for our wedding flowers. They did a great job of working with us on different types of arrangements including bouquets, garlands, and a boutonniere. The flowers were even better than I imagined, definitely a highlight of our day!

Sent on 01/21/2018
    Luna Vinca 8

Karen · Married on 07/24/2016

I loved Luna Vinca! They allowed me to do a ton of planning via email, which was great, and the flowers for our reception and our bouquets fit my vision exactly, and actually exceeded my expectations. So happy with the results!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Luna Vinca FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 185.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Real Weddings

• Bee the Buzz Event
    Bee the Buzz Event Wedding Planners

Luna Vinca is the absolute number one choice for my clients' wedding floral needs. I trust Jennifer and her team completely because they have proven themselves over and over again with their artistic abilities and excellent customer service. Thank you for taking such great care to my clients. I could not have done it without you!

• 401 North 3rd Street Suite 280, Suite 280 Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55401 See on map