Saint Paul, MN 55125 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Ashley Fox Designs

It is difficult to determine what Ashley loves more: flowers, fashion or weddings?  Her passion for all three is the reason why she has continually created extraordinary designs for stylish brides and grooms across the Twin Cities.  She believes in bringing fresh concepts to each of her clients in the form of flowers from her own garden and the market.  “I am inspired by the bride’s dress and the emotions she wants to evoke in her decor.  Whether it is luxurious and chic or more loose and down to earth, I am sensitive to each bride’s style and requests.”

Ashley Fox Designs has been featured in MN Bride, Metro Magazine and is a Minnesota Bride Magazine 2011 Best of Floral Nominee

www.ashleyfoxdesigns.com

Real Weddings 8 Photos

42 Reviews for Ashley Fox Designs

Sophia Mavrommatis · Getting married on 02/05/2021

The very best

Working with Ashley for our spring wedding was absolutely one of the highlights of our entire wedding experience. When my wife and I were planning our wedding, we were unsure of whether or not we wanted a florist, as we thought this was potentially an area that we could cut costs and save money. However, after speaking with Ashley and seeing her work, we became certain that flowers were not something we were willing to compromise on. From the start, our experience with Ashley as our florist further quelled any anxieties we may have had--months before the wedding, Ashley engaged in over an hour-long phone call with us just to gauge our interests and wants for our special day. Not only was Ashley incredibly easy to talk to and so kind, but it became clear throughout the duration of our call that Ashley was truly an artist with a vision who was willing to work with her clients to create a design that was truly incredible. Prior to this phone call, my wife and I did not really have an idea of what we wanted our wedding day to aesthetically look like, but working with Ashley helped us to discover our vision and to develop a cohesive theme. On our wedding day, she designed two beautiful bouquets for my wife and I, designed gorgeous centerpieces for the tables, and the flower design she integrated on our Cafe Lurcat cake was both whimsical and sophisticated. Guests raved about our flowers! Ashley is truly an artist, a professional, and beyond that, a kind person who is genuinely excited for you on your wedding day. Looking back, the time and money spent on our wedding flowers was a priceless investment because of Ashley. Bottom line - 100% choose Ashley for your big day.

Sent on 11/27/2019

Ashley Fox Designs's reply:

My heartfelt thanks for your kind words! I love my job and helping you two make beautiful memories on this special day with family and friends is the joy of my life. And congratulations on the feature in Minnesota Bride Magazine! xoxoxo

Dawn · Married on 08/03/2018

Ashley Fox deserves my most enthusiastic recommendation. Ashley was the floral designer for all three of our daughters’ weddings. After our first wedding with her in 2009, there was no doubt who we would call for the 2nd wedding. When our 3rd daughter started making wedding plans this year, Ashley was the first vendor we contacted. The 3 girls had very different wedding styles and Ashley did an outstanding job of listening to each of them, capturing their vision and creating something beautiful that they loved. She not only was concerned with flowers, but also with creating the overall look and feel of the wedding. She asked lots of questions, had so many creative ideas and helped us find vendors to complete the look. She also insisted on staying within the budget we set. For our most recent wedding, we decided to keep the flowers for the bridal party and tables fairly simple and to have Ashley concentrate on creating a beautiful and romantic atmosphere. She took our breath away! The “simple” bouquets were so stunning and complemented each girl’s dress perfectly, including the bride’s dress. When we arrived at the venue, I felt like I was stepping into a fairytale. My daughter couldn’t have been more pleased. Ashley also created the most beautiful backdrop for our family pictures, so we get to continue to enjoy her talents every time I look at them. Practically speaking, Ashley is a delight to work with. She responds promptly, works hard, and is thrifty, organized and dependable. Her invoicing was very detailed and easy to understand. She has extensive knowledge of the resources available in the Twin Cities and other vendors love to work with her. You would be blessed to include her in your wedding plans.

Sent on 09/25/2018

Lindsey · Married on 04/29/2017

The most beautiful flowers! Ashley is such a joy to work with, starting with the consultation, where she listened to every detail and right away started sketching out ideas, to the wedding day, where she put together stunning florals for everything. I came in with some ideas and a price point in mind, and Ashley brought everything that I could have wanted to life within budget. The most beautiful flowers, the bouquets were gorgeous, a dreamy ceiling installation – and down to the smallest details, from little pops of greenery and floral on everything from the dessert table to the bathroom sinks, everything was just lovely.

Sent on 05/15/2017

Ashley Fox Designs FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 170.00
    $ 250.00
    $ 7000
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals

1 Real Wedding

• Brett Dorrian Artistry Studios Wedding Hair & Makeup

Ashley Fox always does a lovely and inventive job with floral design. She is a delight to work with. You will not be disappointed.

• Graddy Photography Wedding Photographers

Quite simply some of the most creative and eye-popping floral arrangements in the industry. If you are looking for bold & beautiful or classical & elegant, Ashley Fox Designs has it covered. Ashley Fox Designs is a front runner when it comes to creating stylish and extravagant looks that appeal to brides, guests, and peers alike. A true genuine artist who pushes herself to be the best in everything she does! Ashley Fox Designs work is downright AMAZING!

• Johnny + Dottie Wedding Planners

Working with Ashley is truly a dream. Her talents, love for the almighty bloom, and her dedication to her clients is outstanding. I cannot recommend enough that meeting with Ashley, seeing her passion, and her genuine love of a good wedding makes her one of the top florists to work with in the Twin Cities.

• Saint Paul, 55125 See on map
    please call to set up a consultation with the studio
    Location of (Ashley Fox Designs)