110 East Second Street, Minneota, MN 56264 Map · Phone number

About Johnny + Dottie

After creating stunning weddings and corporate events in Minneapolis for the past five years, Johnny Dottie {formerly Simply Fabulous Events & Designs} decided to bring all things fabulous to our hometown of Minneota, Minnesota. Our goal is to create a stress-free, all-frills haven for couples to truly enjoy their wedding planning experience.

Hands down, we are known for creating meticulous and gorgeous weddings. Our attention to detail throughout your planning process ensures that all bases are covered so you, your families, and your loved ones can enjoy this day that happens once in a lifetime. We pride ourselves on a down-to-the-minute timeline and have our fabulous brides walking down the aisle the minute the clock strikes ceremony time.

Your wedding should be different, unique, and unlike anything your guests have seen before. Frilly, fun, stunning, jaw dropping, out-of-this-world, amazing. If you don't have these added to the vocabulary of your wedding day- you need to visit with us. Johnny Dottie offers customized design and concept for your wedding day so you are left speechless in its creation and your guests talk about it years down the road. {Cookie cutter we are not!}

If you love flowers, Johnny Dottie offers a unique and fresh approach to creating lovely centerpieces and romantic bouquets for the special day. We believe no wedding should go without colorful and amazing blooms and strive to provide the most exceptional flowers for our couples! We warn you- we REALLY love beautiful blooms!

Stop by and see what we are all about. Or, if you prefer all the attention to be on you, give us a call for a personalized appointment. We really love to make a fuss over our brides.

Hours are:
Thursday 4:00pm-7:00pm {by appointment only}
Friday 9:00am-3:00pm
Saturday 9:00am-3:00pm
Appointments strongly encouraged for undivided attention.

• Lasting Impressions Weddings
  • Rosalie Dear
  • Tassel & Tarte
e82abcba16438ee0 1288981685251 firstdance
066copy
Custom Designed Seating Cards: Josie Jean Designs
Photography: Michael B. Studios
Custom Designed Seating Cards: Josie Jean Designs Photography: Michael B. Studios
barmenu
Kissing couple
e82abcba16438ee0 1288981685251 firstdance

12 Reviews for Johnny + Dottie

allison · Married on 09/24/2016

We used Johnny + Dottie for our wedding day coordination and flowers and everything turned out even more beautiful than we had imagined. Lisa completely understood my vision and created a romantic, ethereal atmosphere in the ceremony and reception spaces. The flowers were nothing short of breathtaking, and were the cherry to top off our wedding day. Even when the caterer was two hours late, I had no idea until the next day, because it was handled discreetly and professionally. The day could not have turned out better.

Sent on 03/01/2017

Marissa · Married on 09/04/2015

I was so lucky to have had Johnny and Dottie apart of our wedding day. We used their services for the day of coordination, but got so much more then that. Prior to the wedding day she was very helpful in ensuring that I had everything on track for our big day. She offered vendor recommendations and was always available if I had any questions. The week of the wedding she was the main point of contact for my vendors, which took a huge weight off of my shoulders and let me focus on all the other last minutes tasks to get completed.

Our rehearsal day came and Lisa was there early to scope out the area and make sure everything was in place. She was so professional and kept everything moving along, even with a rowdy bridal party. After the rehearsal was complete, she stayed to get things set up and let me enjoy the time with my friends and family. This was such a relief! Might I add that it was 90 degree weekend and our wedding was in a barn, so it was not an easy or comfortable task.

The wedding day came and Johnny and Dottie was there early to make sure all the details were in place. I was very particular about how I wanted the wedding decor to turn out and Lisa did such a great job at pulling my vision together, and adding in her own special touches. She has such great taste and eye for design that I knew my wedding decor was in good hands. As soon as I entered the ceremony and receptions spaces, I was blown away. She surpassed all my expectations!

Throughout the rest of the evening, everything went smoothly and if there were any issues that arose, I was not bothered with them. I was able to enjoy the day and focus on spending time with my new husband, family and friends. I would never have been to enjoy the day like I did without her services.

Johnny and Dottie Wedding Planning Services comes highly recommended by me. She is worth every penny and more. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/11/2015

SO amazingly helpful in design and flowers were so impressive and beautiful! Made planning our wedding so much less stressful and fun!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Johnny + Dottie FAQ

• Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Stella & Dot Jewelry
    Stella & Dot Jewelry Wedding Jewelers

Classy, Stylish and Always Hands On!

• Media Works Productions
    Media Works Productions Wedding Videographers

Lisa does a fantastic job and with her knowledge she will make sure that you and your guests will be amazed at the unique style she brings. 5 stars all the way!!

• Pinnacle Productions
    Pinnacle Productions Wedding DJs

Simply Fabulous Events and Designs does an amazing job working with some very special couples to create an amazing atmosphere for their big day. Lisa' pride and passion shows through in her impeccable style and attention to detail allowing your vision to transform your dream into reality. She's a consummate professional and we always enjoy working with her and seeing her plans to fruition.

• 110 East Second Street Minneota, 56264 See on map