Pinnacle Productions

Sioux Falls, SD View map Visit website
$4,995 Most Popular Price

$4,995 Most Popular Price

Pinnacle Productions is a team of professional DJ entertainers operating out of Sioux Falls, South Dakota. After many years in the industry, the company has grown into industry-leading entertainment specialists. Their excellent services aim to provide the ideal soundtrack to your grand entrance, first dance, and afterparty celebrations.

Pinnacle Productions provide guidance and planning services such as creating event timelines and suggesting experienced and reliable vendors. They can operate as your DJ as well as your master of ceremonies. The MCs are professionally trained, making their delivery of important announcements and general running of the event, concise and smooth. Pinnacle Productions provides a range of high-grade equipment to every wedding occasion. Their professional lighting and elaborate drapery equipment such as uplighting, animated backdrops, and fairy lights will give your event an enchanting atmosphere. The company can also supply an alternative set of services which include videography and photo booths.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,995

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,995

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$499

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball

1 User photo

• Casey
    Casey F. Married on 11/26/2021

Pinnacle Productions Knocked It Out Of The Park

I've been friends with Chris, Jeff, and the Pinnacle Productions team for over a decade. I've always known that Chris was going to be the DJ/MC/Officiant for my wedding. I am personally a DJ, so the expectations are set very high along with my wife's preferences. We had an "All Black Affair" on Black Friday and the lighting, pipe/drape, overall layout, and preparation was amazing to experience our vision. The ceremony was truly magical with the lighting and was exactly what my wife was looking for. We had a great time with the Grand March, speeches, special dances, etc. The "Dancing on the Clouds" paired with the "Sparkular" cold spark machines was absolutely stunning. The pictures we have will be cherished forever. We concluded our dance with a "Silent Disco" since I own this equipment and were able to have 3 DJ's spin tunes at the same time to provide variety. We have had so many compliments from guests on how much fun they had at our wedding and Pinnacle had a huge role in making our event successful!
    Pete P. Married on 06/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Best experience we could have ever hoped for!

Chris and his team at Pinnacle Productions made our wedding ceremony and reception one of the most memorable times in our lives. Not only were they extremely professional but were so patient with my wife and I. We were way behind in scheduling and getting everything prepared for our wedding but Chris was so good about helping us with all of the decisions. He had some great recommendations for songs and how to best keep everyone involved during the reception. I can't thank them enough for all that they did to make our day special! Of all the expenses that we had for the wedding, our choice to have Chris and Pinnacle Productions was by far the best value for the service we received. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who wants to have a memorable wedding experience!
    Heather K. Married on 03/08/2021

Amazing DJ!

Our experience with Pinnacle Productions was very positive! We started by meeting with one of their staff in the office who helped get a feel for what we were wanting from our big day and seeing how they could do to help us achieve that. Afterwards, we were paired with a DJ who was incredible and worked very well with us! We received so many compliments about our DJ and had an amazing time! At the end of the night everyone still out was sad to see it end which I believe speaks volumes on the DJ's performance. Our DJ helped take a lot of stress off from us as he worked behind the scenes; he also did the music at our ceremony and set up microphones for our officiants at our wedding which took place outdoors. He was even considerate of his set up so that it would not be in any photos which is something that I would not have considered! Our wedding took place roughly 2 hours away from Sioux Falls in a pretty rural area so during our wedding planning I was nervous about finding a good DJ who would be able to travel but, thankfully, Pinnacle Productions was very accommodating and our DJ was willing to make the trip. We were very satisfied with our experience and so I would highly recommend them to anyone else looking for a good DJ for their wedding as well!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Chris & Stephanie
    52 photos · 03/14/2020

Greg & LaRae Photography Greg & LaRae Photography Wedding Photographers

Pinnacle is one of thee best local dj's who's professionalism and dedication to music, lighting design and entertainment through MC'ing, range of photo booths, and understanding the flow of your event is unsurpassed. We have worked with Chris & Jeff and their team at many events over the years and have seen their passion for not only their work but more importantly their love of people and the clients they serve. They have extremely high expectations for themselves which is inspiring to see as that flows into everyone they meet. You cannot choose better company to work with than Pinnacle.

DJ Mike Nelson DJ Mike Nelson Wedding DJs

Chris, Jeff, and the team at Pinnacle Productions are without a doubt the best I have ever had the privilege of working with. Incredible creative visionaries and unbelievable talent. From their very long and distinguished client list to the nationwide events for major brands and celebrities, while producing incredible headliner shows and concerts that rival markets double and triple the size of the Sioux Empire. Their wedding work is second to none. True professionals and industry innovators, they are the envy of production companies around the nation. I'm proud to consider myself a friend and colleague, but, I'm also a big fan.

Hitch Studio Hitch Studio Wedding Planners

Pinnacle is definitely one of the top DJs in the state. Chris and his team are professional, but have a great sense of humor and bring their personalities to your wedding dance! Being a wedding planner, I've witnessed the entertainment at a wedding dance range from good to great and Pinnacle definitely reaches beyond great. They're a go-to good time when I'm recommending DJ's to couples. ~Hitch Studio

• PINstudios
    5.0 out of 5 rating , 1 Review
    · Wedding Videographers

2224 W 5th Street Sioux Falls, SD, 57104

Monday - Saturday 10 am - 6 pm
Location of (Pinnacle Productions)

Other vendors in Sioux Falls for your wedding