240 Grandview Ave W #309, Saint Paul, MN 55113 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Deals 1

About DJ Mike Nelson

DJ Mike Nelson is a professional wedding DJ and event host base in Minneapolis/Saint Paul. Mike has provided his services for many large organizations, including Nike, H&M, The PGA, MLB, Target and more. His impressive resume combined with over a decade of experience allows him to be a veteran of entertainment. Let him make your wedding the ultimate party with his creative style, personalized sets and perfected craft.

From hip hop to indie, DJ Mike Nelson has a wide range of music genres available. A consultation and travel expenses are covered in their most popular wedding package, as well as items such as microphones and a sound system. The option of a photo booth is offered so you and your guests can capture more memories and have a small keepsake to take home when the night is over. Additional services available include:

• Do-not-play list

DJ Mike Nelson 3
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Pansch · Married on 09/15/2018

Friendly, fun, & charismatic

DJ Mike Nelson is incredible. From the music, to the lights, to the way he personalizes things, we couldn't have asked for anything more. Mike created the most incredible videos that played during our first dances. They were not only sentimental and heart felt (he had the entire room crying), but they also took some pressure off of us while we were dancing - something my husband and I enjoyed as we don't like being the center of attention, even though that is rather hard to avoid on your special day :) Not only were the videos perfect for the day of but we also have them to look back on and cherish forever. Having a wedding in mid September you would never expect extreme heat (95 degrees), but even then Mike was able to keep people out on the dance floor! Mike is so easy to work with and so accommodating. He will ease any worries that may come to mind. My husband and I couldn't be happier. He is one talented man!

Sent on 12/18/2018
    DJ Mike Nelson 4

Samantha · Married on 06/02/2018

We hired DJ Mike Nelson on recommendation from our photographer (who'd worked with him before) and it was the best decision! Not only did Mike keep the dance floor busy the whole evening, he also played an emcee of sorts, keeping things flowing through various speeches and other wedding night mileposts. He also suggested the idea for this short, funny "shoe game" that ended up being a blast. My parents complained he didn't play all their requests, but that was probably for the best, to be quite honest ;)

Sent on 07/19/2018
    DJ Mike Nelson 5
    DJ Mike Nelson 6
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 08/25/2017

We set out to DJ our own wedding via iTunes when a friend stepped in and hired Mike as a gift (because let's be honest, that truly was a terrible idea). Literally the best gift I could've asked for. Not only did it take the stress away from me, but it made the experience so much better.
    Mike was very responsive to everything and he had great suggestions for things I wasn't sure about. We also wanted to personalize our entire cocktail hour and dinner playlist and sent him a list with a TON of songs on it and he made it happen. If I had to do it again, I would want Mike as our DJ 10 times out of 10. Could not have asked for a better experience, I really wish I could do it again!

Sent on 09/06/2017

DJ Mike Nelson FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DJ Mike Nelson 1
    Save $200 on booking cost!
    Summer is just around the corner and I'm sure you can't wait to celebrate your love with all of your family and friends! I know planning the wedding of your dreams can be a daunting task, picking out the perfect arrangements, decorations, and entertainment can be difficult, and sometime's it's even tougher to stay on budget. I wanted to help by offering $200 off your booking! If you're looking for a DJ, I would love to chat with you about how we can make your vision an extraordinary reality!

• Pinnacle Productions
    Pinnacle Productions Wedding DJs

Mike Nelson is simply one amazingly talented Dj. His ability to cross musical genres, engaging the young & the young-at-heart, makes him a very wise choice for any occasion. Throw in the fact that he's one of the VERY few dj's that still utilize turntables at his events, and you've get the best of both modern mixing techniques and classic Technics!

• 240 Grandview Ave W, #309 Saint Paul, 55113 See on map