Aury G Photography

Spicer, MN View map Visit website
$3,300 Most Popular Price

$3,300 Most Popular Price

Each moment at a wedding is just that - a moment. It's a fleeting snapshot in time that will never come again. It might be your father's belly laugh, your soulmate's tears, or a slice in time during your first dance where the entire world melted away until it was just the two of you.

Capturing those is what I do. For most of the day, I'm a nearly invisible force bottling up those moments for you before they fade into forgotten memories forever. During portraits I'm posing, lighting, and guiding you so you'll look your best. Above all else, I put effort into each and every second of the day.

I'd love to hear more about your story, your dream wedding, and to answer any questions you may have - so please, get in touch.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,300

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Sara
    Sara Married on 08/13/2022

Such a Talented Photographer

Aury was absolutely amazing for us for both our engagement photos and our wedding. I was in awe of how he can capture so many moments that you didn’t even realize were happening. He’s accommodating and helpful but also let’s you be yourself. I would highly recommend to anyone!!
    Megan M. Married on 08/28/2021

Beautiful photos

We had a great experience working with Aury for our engagement and wedding photos. He has a true talent for photography and our pictures turned out beautifully. I honestly don't know how he was able to capture so many special little moments from our wedding day but I am so thankful for such a beautiful and authentic collection of photos. Aury took the time to get to know us and figure out exactly what we were looking for - he even humored us by doing a mini photoshoot with us and our cats before the ceremony. I would absolutely recommend him.

Aury G Photography's reply:

Thank you Megan! As far as how I was able to capture so many special little moments - that's what 30 years of playing videogames have done for my reaction times ;) Also, it's easy when special little moments are happening everywhere as was the case at your wedding.
  • MicKenley
    Mickenley N. Married on 11/09/2020

Wedding and Engagement Shoot, breathtaking

We had Aury do both our engagement and wedding. We are extremely grateful for the job he did, and how accommodating Aury was to work with, especially during covid-19. Aury captured our special moments with grace and poise, without us even knowing he was there (ceremony and reception). We also are extremely happy with how helpful Aury's wife was during the wedding day, she went above and beyond fixing the little details for each photo. Overall 100/100 would recommend Aury for your special day or event. Our photos turned out amazing!

Aury G Photography's reply:

I'm apparently getting quite the reputation! At another wedding this fall I was repeatedly called a "camera ninja." Thank you for mentioning Tara; she puts a lot of work in to each wedding and is great at noticing small details. It was our pleasure to be there and it was a beautiful wedding.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Spicer Spicer, MN, 56288
3202629110
Location of (Aury G Photography)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding