Lakeville, MN 55044 Map · Phone number

About Photography by Jewels

Fall Specials Available for a LIMITED Time!

• 6 hours of photography and the rights to the edited, high resolution, digital files for $1200.
    • 8 hours of photography and the rights to the edited, high resolution, digital files for $1400.

Hi, my name is Julie and I'm the owner and photographer for Photography by Jewels. I've been specializing in wedding photography since 2005. I love photographing weddings and people! Weddings are a once in a lifetime event and it is so fun to be part of such a momentous occasion. I usually find by the end of the day my face hurts from smiling so much.

I'd love the opportunity to be a part of your celebration. Contact me today!

- Julie

wedding
wedding

6 Reviews for Photography by Jewels

Carrie · Married on 06/09/2012

I can not say enough wonderful things about Julie! She was so professional, sweet, helpful, and talented! She goes above and beyond the job of a photographer. Midway through my pictures I realized I had not put my veil on. It was the bride and groom pictures so I had no one to ask to bring it to me. She ran and got my veil for me and placed it perfectly on my head! After the engagement photos and especially the wedding day she felt not like the photographer we hired, but a friend! My photos were absolutely stunning! She captured our wedding beautifully. There were photos that I never even knew she was there! Two years later I still love to look at them and smile remembering our special day!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Amanda · Married on 04/29/2012

Julie is AMAZING! Her work is stunning and her personality is awesome. Being a photographer myself, I'm a little bit more critical, but all of her images were beautiful and I couldn't have been happier with my photographer choice. Julie was extremely professional while also fun and funny. All of my family and bridal party really enjoyed having her around on my wedding day. I highly recommend her. You won't be disappointed.

Sent on 01/17/2014
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 05/10/2008

Photography by Jewels is does an amazing job. The photographer is so professional yet down to earth. The quality of the pictures is amazing and without a doubt will leave you with so many picture to choose from. There are numerous packages to choose from including the purchase of high resolution rights to your pictures for a very affordable price. She is so flexible and allows for more pictures to be taken as you see fit so long as there is time before the ceremony. She was so easy to get along with and like I said the photographs are to die for.

Sent on 05/19/2008