CS Entertainment

Colman, SD View map Visit website

$900 Most Popular Price

Offering premier wedding DJ services, CS Entertainment is a company operating out of Colman, South Dakota. Established in 2016 by Carter Schmidt, this business is proud to deliver outstanding audio-visual displays to weddings of all sizes. Carter uses his professional yet amiable candor and proficiency in mix-making to create the ideal soundtrack for your special day.

Beginning with a consultation, CS Entertainment will learn exactly what you want from your special event. This includes your reception procession, must-play favorite songs, and your preferred lighting design. Carter will work closely alongside you to determine the exact order and flow of your post-ceremony party. He can also include fun, interactive games for each and every one of your guests to enjoy. Fully equipped to travel, CS Entertainment is also available for destination weddings.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$800

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$900

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Oldies
Pop
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
MC

What additional equipment do you offer?

Photobooth
4.7

Erin P. Married on 03/07/2020

CS Entertainment is amazing!!

We absolutely loved CS Entertainment, his music kept people out on the dance floor all night!!! He was so awesome! He surprised us with bubbles during our first dance and the pictures turned out so beautiful, we couldn’t be more grateful for him!!
  • Maggie
    Maggie V. Married on 06/08/2019

CS Entertainment made our dance SO FUN!

We choose CS Entertainment for our wedding, and Carter did not disappoint! He was so easy going and go with the flow. The bubble feature he uses is SO fun especially if you will have littles attending your wedding. I will recommend carter to all of my friends and brides, I'm a wedding vendor myself, for his amazing experience! Don't hesitate, choose CS Entertainment!
  • Sarah
    Sarah A. Married on 06/01/2019

Awesome DJ!!

Carter is an awesome DJ! He made sure he played the list of songs that I gave him and also made sure we had a blast playing all the newlywed games! As a bonus he even made a AMAZING video to share the next day of everyone’s sweet dance moves! Which I will admit I have watched about 10 times because I want to go back to that night!

I would totally recommend Carter for your special event because he was awesome and everyone that was at my wedding had nothing but great things to say about him!!

Real Weddings

• Cory & Sarah
    23 photos · 06/01/2019

Colman, South Dakota Colman, SD, 57017
(605) 592-0235
Location of (CS Entertainment)

Other vendors in Sioux Falls for your wedding