Hitch Studio

Brookings, SD View map Visit website
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hitch Studio is a wedding planning boutique that decorates weddings, coordinates the details, designs wedding invitations, and provides a seamless timeline + checklist to follow, keeping you stress-free and on-track every step of the way. We specialize in wedding styling with our attention to detail, hard-working servant hearts, and our gift to you — access to *all* of our decor at no extra cost so you can have a beautiful, organized, and relaxed wedding day.

W E D D I N G P L A N N I N G

• Save the Dates
  • Programs
  • Seating Charts

W E D D I N G D A Y D E S I G N E R

• Visit weddingdaydesignerguide.com to buy your copy today. It's an all-inclusive checklist, guide, and planner for your wedding!

C E N T E R P I E C E S T Y L I N G R E N T A L S

• Are you in the South Dakota region? Great! Hitch Studio has pre-designed centerpieces that you can customize with your wedding colors -- instead of trying to figure them out on your own.

Wedding stylist, invitation designer, and go-getter, Renee Bauman started Hitch Studio in early 2014. I am joyfully obsessed with wedding details! When we meet, it’s like you’re sitting down with a great friend to gush about your wedding! And I love every minute of it. Contact me today and we can get started!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500.00

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

How many planners are on your team?

• Taylor
    Taylor M. Getting married on 10/08/2021

Life Saving!

Renee and her team were absolute wonderful to work with. They met our expectations 110%. We had to change our wedding date and Hitch made it absolutely painless. From re printing our invites, and RSVP's to calling all the vendors they made it so easy and less stressful. We can't thank the team from Hitch Studio enough for all they did for us!

Hitch Studio's reply:

Taylor, you were so organized and stress-free, it made it easy for us! You are just a dream to work with. We loved your wedding day so much!! Congrats and best wishes always, Mrs. Keller!
  • Justin
    Justin L. Married on 08/23/2021

Hitch Studio is TOP NOTCH!

Renee and team at Hitch Studio is TOP NOTCH!! They went above and beyond our expectations as a wedding coordinator....Renee is a very organized person who listened carefully to what our daughter did and did not want on her special day! Renee kept us on track with Zoom meetings, timelines, invitations/programs and decorating the church and venue and all the "little details in between! As my husband & I were traveling from the church to the venue I told him "it sure was great having a wedding coordinator as I did not have to worry about was everything getting done at the reception (fairy lites turned on, snacks set out, etc. etc) as I knew Renee and team had it done"! The final kuddos to the end of the day was Renee and team took all the decorations down, gathered up our items we had brought, and we did not have to worry about what to do with the decorations after the special day for our daughter and son-in-law! I would highly recommend Renee and team at Hitch Studio to let you enjoy your SPECIAL DAY with family & friends!! ~From the Mom of the Bride

Hitch Studio's reply:

Lori, this means so much coming from you! That's EXACTLY how I want every mother of the bride to feel. Thank you for being so amazing to work with. The love is mutual. Xoxo, Renee
  • Kelbi
    Kelbi D. Married on 08/14/2021

Absolutely amazing! I couldn't have imagined our wedding day without HitchStudio!

Renee and her team @ HitchStudio are a joy to work with! They are so bubbly, timely, responsive, have an eye for decorating, willing to try anything, went above and beyond what I asked for, helped me make decisions on bridesmaid dresses and other questions I had that she didnt have to answer. She set up meetings as we felt necessary to help keep us on track, helped us develop a timeline, assisted the day of. Renee took away every stressor - before, during and after the wedding! I can't recommend her enough! EVERYONE book HitchStudio!

Hitch Studio's reply:

Kelbi, you are the SWEETEST!! Your wedding was so much fun and you and your families were a joy to work with. Thank you for this kind review!! Xoxo, Hitch

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Swiftel Center Swiftel Center Banquet Halls

We love working with Hitch Design Studio! The team has such a positive, energetic spirit that makes event planning a total joy! From the moment the team steps through the doors, they are working towards making every event a beautiful experience from the largest-scale stage displays to the tiniest table decoration. Hitch Design Studio is 100% reliable and has delivered on every occasion, often going above and beyond by adding a bit more flair than was even expected. The decorating services are a total game changer and we have lots of brides who absolutely LOVED their experience working with Hitch. We have hired Hitch to design several of our own in-house events and they turned out to be even better than we could have imagined!

DJ SieffStyle Entertainment DJ SieffStyle Entertainment Wedding DJs

Hitch Design Studio does an amazing job personalize your receptions style. We have worked with them on several occasion and they are always professional and make events look amazing. We would recommend them to anyone looking to personalize their day!

Pinnacle Productions Pinnacle Productions Wedding DJs

Renee and her lovely staff impress us every time with their wonderful and creative stationary. They are an absolute delight to work with and you'll leave knowing that you were cared about, heard, and your end products will be absolute perfection.

414 Main Ave. Suite #1 Brookings, SD, 57006
605-250-2082

Tuesday thru Friday -- 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Weekend & Mondays -- By appointment
Location of (Hitch Studio)

Other vendors in Sioux Falls for your wedding