414 Main Ave. Suite #1, Brookings, SD 57006 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 69

About Hitch Studio

Hitch Studio is a wedding planning boutique that decorates weddings, coordinates the details, designs wedding invitations, and provides a seamless timeline + checklist to follow, keeping you stress-free and on-track every step of the way. We specialize in wedding styling with our attention to detail, hard-working servant hearts, and our gift to you — access to *all* of our decor at no extra cost so you can have a beautiful, organized, and relaxed wedding day.

W E D D I N G P L A N N I N G

• Save the Dates
  • Programs
  • Seating Charts

W E D D I N G D A Y D E S I G N E R

• Visit weddingdaydesignerguide.com to buy your copy today. It's an all-inclusive checklist, guide, and planner for your wedding!

C E N T E R P I E C E S T Y L I N G R E N T A L S

• Are you in the South Dakota region? Great! Hitch Studio has pre-designed centerpieces that you can customize with your wedding colors -- instead of trying to figure them out on your own.

Wedding stylist, invitation designer, and go-getter, Renee Bauman started Hitch Studio in early 2014. I am joyfully obsessed with wedding details! When we meet, it’s like you’re sitting down with a great friend to gush about your wedding! And I love every minute of it. Contact me today and we can get started!

weddingwire coverimage 51 471730 1565550588

Hitch Studio 5
Hitch Studio 6
Hitch Studio 7

Patty L Andersen · Married on 08/15/2019

The services provided were excellent!

I would definitely recommend using the services of Hitch for a wedding. The people involved are so friendly and helpful. We had a few last minute requests and the people at Hitch took care of it without any problem. As the mother of the bride, I didn't have to worry about anything the day of the wedding. Hitch took care of every detail. As we planned the wedding the ladies at Hitch were so good to give ideas, but yet always encouraging us to make the day the way we wanted it to be. The final product with the decorating was so beautiful!!!! Everything that Hitch did to help us made for an extra special, memorable day. This is one very professional, yet caring group of people. A+ rating for everything.

Sent on 08/15/2019

Hitch Studio's reply:

Patty, you are so kind. It was such a pleasure working with you throughout the entire process. I loved each of our meetings because the wedding got more personalized each time. Thank you for the sweet review! xoxo
  • Maquenzie

Maquenzie Kaiser · Married on 07/13/2019

Hitch is amazing!

Hitch was absolutely amazing! Renee made my wedding run perfect! She made sure everything was ready to go and made sure it looked perfect! She took the time to get to know me and my vision and she made it a reality! She was so organized and that made my day relaxing and so enjoyable! I would recommend her 100%! She pours her heart and soul into making your day perfect! I can’t thank her enough!

Sent on 08/11/2019
    Hitch Studio 8
    Hitch Studio 9
    Hitch Studio 10
    Hitch Studio 11
    Hitch Studio 12

Hitch Studio's reply:

Aw. Maquenzie, you are the sweetest. I miss our meetings! :) Thank you and best wishes to you always!

Hitch Studio FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing
  • What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Swiftel Center
    Swiftel Center Banquet Halls

We love working with Hitch Design Studio! The team has such a positive, energetic spirit that makes event planning a total joy! From the moment the team steps through the doors, they are working towards making every event a beautiful experience from the largest-scale stage displays to the tiniest table decoration. Hitch Design Studio is 100% reliable and has delivered on every occasion, often going above and beyond by adding a bit more flair than was even expected. The decorating services are a total game changer and we have lots of brides who absolutely LOVED their experience working with Hitch. We have hired Hitch to design several of our own in-house events and they turned out to be even better than we could have imagined!

• DJ SieffStyle Entertainment
    DJ SieffStyle Entertainment Wedding DJs

Hitch Design Studio does an amazing job personalize your receptions style. We have worked with them on several occasion and they are always professional and make events look amazing. We would recommend them to anyone looking to personalize their day!

• Pinnacle Productions
    Pinnacle Productions Wedding DJs

Renee and her lovely staff impress us every time with their wonderful and creative stationary. They are an absolute delight to work with and you'll leave knowing that you were cared about, heard, and your end products will be absolute perfection.

• 414 Main Ave. Suite #1 Brookings, SD, 57006 See on map