DJ SieffStyle Entertainment

401 E 8th Street Suit 203C, Sioux Falls, SD 57103 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 32
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About DJ SieffStyle Entertainment

We start here. ❤️

When you think about your "Wedding DJ" what are some words that come to mind? Obviously your past experiences will shape what those experiences had on you for the good and bad. But we aren't talking about past weddings, we are talking about YOUR wedding. If we aren't friends by the end of our creative process, we probably aren't doing it right.

Personality is key. 🔑

DJ SieffStyle is located in Sioux Falls, SD serving the Midwest and surrounding areas. We believe that the best way to make sure we take care of you well happens way before your wedding day. We offer consultations prior to your wedding to make sure we are ready to serve you and surpass your expectations.

Style is a must.

Every wedding is different. So why would a DJ do the same thing every night? We love the creativity that comes from wedding days. There are countless inspirations out there. We thrive in making a unique experience every night for you and your guests.

Award-Winning team. 🏆

• Dinner Music
  • Ceremony Sound
  • Professional Approach
  • Confidence to YOU

So how can we collaborate with you? ❤️

Follow DJ SieffStyle Entertainment on
sse localbest 2020 1 51 610664 158264929266224
sse localbest 2020 1 51 610664 158264929266224

Photos 18 Photos
Videos 14 Videos

98 Reviews for DJ SieffStyle Entertainment

• Andrea

Andrea Mader · Getting married on 10/30/2021

ABSOLUTELY AMAZING (and the wedding hasn't even happened yet)

From the minute we met Adam, it was a "We're so doing this" on both our end and his. I honestly think he's more excited to do this than we are! I can't wait for the wedding to actually happen now. :)

Sent on 02/05/2019

DJ SieffStyle Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Andrea! We know Adam is super excited to serve you both on such a special day in your lives!
  • Kamra

Kamra Christie · Married on 10/03/2020

Super friendly!

We've only had our first consultation, where we decided to book, but everyone at SSE is SO friendly and super cool! They made us feel important and I think they will play a big part in making our day special! We locked in Adam for our reception but all of the staff that we met were welcoming and outgoing and I think those are extremely important aspects when looking for someone to really set the tone at our reception.

Sent on 01/22/2019

DJ SieffStyle Entertainment's reply:

Thank you soo much for the kind words Kamra! We are super happy you guys get to celebrate and party with Adam on your special day!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

DJ SieffStyle Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 2750
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3500
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 150
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Christian
    Country
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Oldies
    Pop
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Photobooth
    Projector
    Uplighting

1 Real Wedding

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• DJ SieffStyle Entertainment 1
    DJ + Video, Save Money!

Special Wedding Film Bundle 2019

Add a Wedding Film to your DJ Package and save money!

Regular Price Films:
    Wedding Film: 2,750
    Love Story Film: $1,750

Contact us for Wedding Film availability.

Team of DJ SieffStyle Entertainment

Adam Sieff

Adam Sieff

DJ & Entertainer | Owner

"Adam. let me begin. From start to beginning it was fun. Our wedding party wasn't the biggest but he got everyone to participate. He was inviting, fun, and present. Top-notch DJ!"
-Bobby

"I'm going to be honest with you guys, at first I wasn't very excited to hire a DJ for my wedding day, but I’m so glad that I did! I'm a Church/conservative girl and I was afraid my wedding was going to end up being like a club or something like it. However, when talking with one of the awesome guys at DJ Sieffstyle, they automatically put those fears at ease. The listened to me on every aspect and were able to make my day, not only beautiful with all the music, but fun and entertaining (without it being like a club showdown). Even on our final meeting before the wedding, we were able to go over all the songs I would like to have played, and also games ideas to entertain guest. Meeting them in person also just makes your day. They are so much fun and relaxed but also very professional and they delivered in every detail on the wedding day. We had Jamal as our DJ and he was awesome. He really made the night and loved how he was able to get guest dancing and all the games and music choices were on point! I’m forever converted that DJ beats Band/orchestra any day!"
-Gi

Zach Sieff

Zach Sieff

DJ & Entertainer

"Zach Sieff is hands down the best DJ in the Sioux Falls area. He was not only very professional throughout the entire process he was an incredible MC for our reception. He has so much experience and that definitely shows. I had at least four people from my wedding come up to me and compliment on how great of a DJ we had. Book this DJ asap if you want to have a blast at your event."
-Braden

"Zach was an amazing DJ for our wedding this past weekend! He made everyone comfortable enough to get out on the dance floor and bust some moves! From the grandparents to the little kids, everyone had a blast! He listened to our music opinions and did a great job translating that into the actual night!"
-Madyson

Alex Q

Alex Q

DJ & Booking Manager

"...Huge shoutout to Alex! Alex helped so much along the way. He was always so cheerful, even over email! Overall, the DJs here are so much fun and so easy to work with! We loved having them be a part of our wedding!!"
-Kennedy

"I am so happy that we had Alex for our DJ! He was so sweet and very helpful. Always making sure we had what we needed. He really kept the kiddos jamming. I would recommend them to anyone looking for an amazing DJ who knows how to keep the party going!!"
-Shaina

View team

• StudioBlu Photography
    StudioBlu Photography Wedding Photographers

Adam and Zach, killer DJ's! They make the party bounce. Interactive party DJing at its best. If you want to make your crew shake their ass, these are the guys to make that happen!

• Hitch Studio Wedding Planners

Sieff Style is a huge part of your party! They are very involved with the crowd and make sure everyone is having a great time. They guide group dances, help little ones with dance moves and have a fun, humble and generous personality. I HIGHLY recommend them!! Probably the most fun you could ever hire for your reception.

• Greg & LaRae Photography Wedding Photographers

We have worked with Adam & Zach Sieff and the whole Sieff Style crew on many wedding days and have always love the energy they bring. If you want some nice music to chill too, that's cool they can do that, but if you want to make your celebration epic, these are the guys! They MC the whole evening and have been known to get on the dance floor and teach the party some new moves. One of the best investments you will ever make is working with Sieff Style Entertainment.

• 401 E 8th Street Suit 203C Sioux Falls, SD, 57103 See on map
    605-210-5340 (Phone number)
    Location of (DJ SieffStyle Entertainment)