Hitch Studio Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

• Taylor
    Taylor M. Married on 10/08/2021

Life Saving!

Renee and her team were absolute wonderful to work with. They met our expectations 110%. We had to change our wedding date and Hitch made it absolutely painless. From re printing our invites, and RSVP's to calling all the vendors they made it so easy and less stressful. We can't thank the team from Hitch Studio enough for all they did for us!

Hitch Studio's reply:

Taylor, you were so organized and stress-free, it made it easy for us! You are just a dream to work with. We loved your wedding day so much!! Congrats and best wishes always, Mrs. Keller!
    Brenda N. Married on 09/25/2021

Wedding Planner

All the ladies at The Hitch were excellent, especially Renee the owner! They will make sure your special day goes perfectly! They are there to make all the vender calls, and put out any fires that come along. They plan your timeline of the day down to the minute for you! They have beautiful decorations and make the place look magical! The bride can relax and enjoy the day! Highly recommend!

Hitch Studio's reply:

Brenda, you are the sweetest. Thank you for the kind review. I highly recommend working with YOU! xoxo, Renee
    Mariah S. Married on 09/25/2021

Greatest Wedding Planner

Hands down the best people to have for your wedding plans from start to finish!! Literally down to the details! Renee is a down to earth, get to know you wedding planner! She cares so much and is willing to do anything to make your special day go as smooth as possible. She is there day or night for you to make sure you aren't stressed!! I love her and her team! They made my day perfect and I am forever grateful.

Hitch Studio's reply:

Mariah, you are beautiful inside and out (especially on your wedding day! Wow!) I absolutely loved working with you and your entire family. Thank you for this kind review. I truly do love what I do. xoxo, Renee
  • Justin
    Justin L. Married on 08/23/2021

Hitch Studio is TOP NOTCH!

Renee and team at Hitch Studio is TOP NOTCH!! They went above and beyond our expectations as a wedding coordinator....Renee is a very organized person who listened carefully to what our daughter did and did not want on her special day! Renee kept us on track with Zoom meetings, timelines, invitations/programs and decorating the church and venue and all the "little details in between! As my husband & I were traveling from the church to the venue I told him "it sure was great having a wedding coordinator as I did not have to worry about was everything getting done at the reception (fairy lites turned on, snacks set out, etc. etc) as I knew Renee and team had it done"! The final kuddos to the end of the day was Renee and team took all the decorations down, gathered up our items we had brought, and we did not have to worry about what to do with the decorations after the special day for our daughter and son-in-law! I would highly recommend Renee and team at Hitch Studio to let you enjoy your SPECIAL DAY with family & friends!! ~From the Mom of the Bride

Hitch Studio's reply:

Lori, this means so much coming from you! That's EXACTLY how I want every mother of the bride to feel. Thank you for being so amazing to work with. The love is mutual. Xoxo, Renee
  • Kelbi
    Kelbi D. Married on 08/14/2021

Absolutely amazing! I couldn't have imagined our wedding day without HitchStudio!

Renee and her team @ HitchStudio are a joy to work with! They are so bubbly, timely, responsive, have an eye for decorating, willing to try anything, went above and beyond what I asked for, helped me make decisions on bridesmaid dresses and other questions I had that she didnt have to answer. She set up meetings as we felt necessary to help keep us on track, helped us develop a timeline, assisted the day of. Renee took away every stressor - before, during and after the wedding! I can't recommend her enough! EVERYONE book HitchStudio!

Hitch Studio's reply:

Kelbi, you are the SWEETEST!! Your wedding was so much fun and you and your families were a joy to work with. Thank you for this kind review!! Xoxo, Hitch
    Josci L. Married on 08/08/2021

Hitch Studio is amazing - they go above & beyond

Hitch Studio is the hands-down best wedding decision we made. They went above and beyond in every single aspect. Hitch Studio is incredibly professional, knowledgeable, organized, and detail oriented. Hitch helped us coordinate details, created a wedding day time line & made our wedding day visuals come true. Hitch thought about details we would have never considered. Furthermore, their team was incredibly kind & cheerful. Our families were very impressed & were grateful that they were able to enjoy our wedding day. We WILL be hiring Hitch for our next event, and we recommend Hitch 120%.

Josci,
    This is the sweetest and kindest note I could have read today. Thank you! You and your families were the BEST. You were so organized and I absolutely LOVED your Sunday brunch wedding! Love always, Renee
  • Rochelle
    Rochelle S. Married on 06/26/2021

Hire in a Heartbeat!!

I would hire Hitch Studio again in a heartbeat! Whether it’s for a wedding or an event, you don’t have to lift a finger or worry about anything with Hitch. Everything was absolutely beautiful and just how I’d imagined it would be for our wedding. The Hitch team problem solves on the spot and you wouldn’t know there was ever an issue! All of their inventory is free for your use when you hire them. Hitch can and will coordinate any other rentals you’d like from additional vendors from pickup to drop-off. I could say a million great things about Hitch Studio!

Hitch Studio's reply:

Rochelle, this was the sweetest review! We loved your wedding in Custer State Park! Plus, you were the most beautiful bride!! Congratulations, xoxo
    Shayna E. Married on 05/22/2021

The best planning decision we made!

Renee and Tessa at Hitch were absolutely fantastic to work with and really customize the planning experience to each persons preferences. I trusted them to take my vision and make the best of it so was not overwhelmed with a ton of emails, questions, or small details as they took care of all of it and made it better than I could have ever imagined! The planning was painless and the décor was gorgeous. However, the best part for me what having Tessa available all day on our wedding day. Any minor detail that needed attending to she was there to make it happen which left us to focus on enjoying our wedding day completely stress free. I cannot sing their praises enough! Thank you so much Hitch!

Hitch Studio's reply:

Shayna, you are so welcome!! It was our pleasure. We hope you had the best wedding day EVER!! xoxo, Tessa + Renee
    Kelsey Married on 05/22/2021

Exceptional

Hitch Studio is one of the best in the business! They were organized, asked the right questions, listened to my vision, designed the most beautiful invitations and programs, and took every idea I had and made it reality. Covid presented some challenges (including venue changes) and Hitch was right by our side through it all. Renee and her team went above and beyond for us and we are forever grateful!

Kelsey,
    Thank you so much for this glowing review. We loved every minute of it...truly. Congratulations to you and Kris for a lifetime of love! xoxo, Renee
    Shelby K. Married on 12/09/2020

Hitch Experience

Working with Hitch was amazing! They were so easy to work with and captured all my thoughts and dreams about my wedding day. The decorations were beautiful and each Hitch employee went out of their way to help with things the day of the wedding. It was so great to have been able to work with them!

Hitch Studio's reply:

Shelby, your love story alone melts my heart...dating since you were 13 years old. It was an honor to be part of your wedding day! Thank you! xoxo, Renee
  • Lydia
    Lydia A. Married on 09/19/2020

Hitch Studios Review

Renee was so great to work with and answered all my questions very quickly!! I couldn't have wished for better help in making my wedding day amazing.

Hitch Studio's reply:

Lydia, I am beyond excited for you! You were such a beautiful bride and SO organized! I loved working with you to make your wedding day perfect!
  • Lyndsey
    Lyndsey L. Married on 09/12/2020

The perfect wedding planner!

I couldn’t thank Renee enough for all the amazing work she did to make our day so beautiful. She was there to answer any and all questions we had. She always was thinking ahead and was finding solutions to our problems (due to Covid). We are so thankful for this experience.

Hitch Studio's reply:

Lyndsey, the pleasure was all mine. Your wedding (and flowers) were so stunning! But they weren't as beautiful as you were.
  • Katelyn
    Katelyn G. Married on 08/22/2020

Renee at Hitch Studio was the absolute best!

Renee designed invitations, programs, menu cards, and signage for our wedding. When I first met with her, I didn't have a clear vision of really any of the details - I wasn't even sure on what colors I wanted the invitations to be! Renee patiently gave me many options and brought my ideas to life. She designed many virtual proofs, adjusting all of the little details until everything was perfectly coordinated. She printed a proof too so I could see each item in person before finalizing the bulk order. I would 100% recommend Renee and Hitch Studio for any of your wedding needs. She is kind, efficient, great at communicating, and will work with you to create a final product you love! Thanks again, Renee!!

Hitch Studio's reply:

Katelyn, I can't tell you how much I appreciate your attention to detail. You were a DREAM to work with and I'm so glad you love your invitations, programs, menu cards and signs. I'm wishing you SO MUCH LOVE on your wedding day!! xoxo ~Renee
  • Kristin
    Kristin B. Married on 02/08/2020

Such a blessing

Renee is extremely professional and always available when you needed her. She made sure every detail was taken care of (even details I never would have thought about). EVERYTHING was so much easier and made wedding planning not as stressful. We couldn’t have done it without her and the entire day went so smooth and beautiful. You are amazing at what you do. Thank you so much... we are SO thankful for you!!!

Hitch Studio's reply:

Kristin and Clay, it was my pleasure. You two are the best!! Your destination wedding was so much fun. And speaking of beautiful...YOU were the gorgeous one! Clay, you too. ;) Love you both, xoxo Renee
    Patty A. Married on 08/15/2019

The services provided were excellent!

I would definitely recommend using the services of Hitch for a wedding. The people involved are so friendly and helpful. We had a few last minute requests and the people at Hitch took care of it without any problem. As the mother of the bride, I didn't have to worry about anything the day of the wedding. Hitch took care of every detail. As we planned the wedding the ladies at Hitch were so good to give ideas, but yet always encouraging us to make the day the way we wanted it to be. The final product with the decorating was so beautiful!!!! Everything that Hitch did to help us made for an extra special, memorable day. This is one very professional, yet caring group of people. A+ rating for everything.

Hitch Studio's reply:

Patty, you are so kind. It was such a pleasure working with you throughout the entire process. I loved each of our meetings because the wedding got more personalized each time. Thank you for the sweet review! xoxo
  • Maquenzie
    Maquenzie K. Married on 07/13/2019

Hitch is amazing!

Hitch was absolutely amazing! Renee made my wedding run perfect! She made sure everything was ready to go and made sure it looked perfect! She took the time to get to know me and my vision and she made it a reality! She was so organized and that made my day relaxing and so enjoyable! I would recommend her 100%! She pours her heart and soul into making your day perfect! I can’t thank her enough!

Hitch Studio's reply:

Aw. Maquenzie, you are the sweetest. I miss our meetings! :) Thank you and best wishes to you always!
    Taylor D. Married on 06/07/2019

Absolutely Amazing

Renee and Hitch will make your day so much more than you could ever imagine! We would of never known about our perfect venue without her or our amazing photographer! They are there every step of the way and do all the little things so there is no worries! I cannot say enough great things about our experience. While my husband thought I was crazy at the beginning, he now says "there is no way we could of down it without Renee". There is nothing like a Hitch wedding!

Hitch Studio's reply:

Taylor, you are too kind. Thank you and best wishes to you always! I loved your wedding day. So pretty!
  • angela
    Angela Married on 02/15/2019

Beautiful designs

They helped me custom design my stationery and I can't recommend them enough! They were wonderful to work with!!!! Price includes invitations, RSVP, programs, envelopes, reception invitations.

Hitch Studio's reply:

Thank you so much, Angela! We're thrilled you loved them...vow cards and all. ;) Best wishes always!
    Ashley H. Married on 10/05/2018

Quick Wedding Preparation

Renee & her team did a phenomenal job of taking care of every wedding detail! We were engaged July 2019 and married October 2019, Hitch was there every second, providing vendor options, decor, and making sure everything was ready and ran smoothly. I would have not done it any other way, and thanks to Hitch it turned out absolutely beautiful!

Hitch Studio's reply:

Thank you, Ashley!! Your wedding was so much fun to plan -- and for such great friends. Thank you for the kind review! You are way too kind.
  • Jena
    Jena W. Married on 09/29/2018

I'd choose Hitch Studio 100X over for a BEAUTIFUL & STRESS FREE Wedding Day!

If you're looking for a STRESS FREE Wedding Day, don't think twice about hiring Hitch Studio! This was the best decision we made. At the time, we didn't live in the town we got married in and knowing that we didn't have to worry about finding, purchasing and transporting decor, setting up, tearing down and all the in-betweens was worth every penny! I'd choose Hitch Studio 100x over as Renee & her team are professional, friendly and the best experts in the area of Wedding Planning-not to mention the BEAUTIFUL selection of wedding decor they have available! They work with you every step of the way & go the extra mile...Renee even fluffed my dress before I walked down the aisle! Ü
    No Bride/Groom will be disappointed having Hitch Studio part of their BIG DAY!

Hitch Studio's reply:

Jena, you were so much fun to work with! I totally enjoyed working with you and wish you the best always. Happy almost 1-year anniversary!
  • W
    Wendy M. Married on 09/08/2018

My experience with Hitch was the best.

Hitch was so wonderful to work with. There truly wasn't anything I was worried about on my wedding day, and that's worth every penny.
    Erinn T. Married on 09/01/2018

Best Day Ever

Renee and her team are amazing at what they do! Our wedding reception was everything we dreamed and if you’re questioning whether or not to use their service, the answer is yes!

Hitch Studio's reply:

Thank you so much, Erinn! I hope you enjoy your first wedding anniversary -- and it was such a pleasure working with you. Best wishes always!
    Kaitee W. Married on 08/04/2018

Renee Rocks!

I tell people all the time hiring Renee at Hitch Studio was the best thing we did. We had a stress free wedding planning experience knowing Hitch Studio had it covered. The decorations looked stunning, just how I imagined it would. Renee took such good care of us, always a phone call or email away. I highly recommend hiring Hitch Studio to help you with your wedding day needs so you can spend time enjoying your wedding day knowing everything is taken care of.
    Danielle Married on 02/10/2018

You NEED Hitch Studio!

Renee and the Hitch Studio staff made wedding planning a breeze! She always had recommendations for vendors, as well as advice for scheduling, decorations, and more. I didn't have to worry about a thing the day of since she coordinated with the venue and vendors to make sure that my day was absolutely perfect. I cannot say enough good things about Hitch Studio and I recommend them to all of my friends and family!

Hitch Studio's reply:

We LOVE you, Danielle!! Thank you for this sweet testimonial. Your wedding holds a special place in our hearts. You always will too!
    Victoria Married on 09/30/2017

Best wedding planner ever!

There are not enough stars for the level of service Hitch Studio provided. As the mother of a bride and groom, we have used Hitch Studio for 2 weddings including 1 through covid pandemic. Working with Renee was stress free and uplifting. She has a calm, kind, professional personality that immediately is reassuring and draws you in. We used the centerpieces which are beautiful, she helped reschedule and coordinate vendors due to covid, and find a new florist after the original one cancelled. She also provided all the invitations and postcards. During the first wedding with Hitch Studio, my husband did not think we needed a wedding planner but when the day came and the family could enjoy the day without worrying about set up, timeline, and take down, he immediately commented a wedding planner is definitely a service worth utilizing. I am only sad that I have no more children to be able to utilize Renee, however, there will be grandchildren coming someday. I see baby showers in the future with Renee!

Hitch Studio's reply:

Victoria, this 100% made my day. You are the reason I do what I do. Thank you for the kind words! It was truly my pleasure. Take care...and can't wait for those baby showers. ;) xoxo, Renee