Johnny + Dottie Reviews

12 | Minneota, MN

12 Reviews for Johnny + Dottie

allison · Married on 09/24/2016

We used Johnny + Dottie for our wedding day coordination and flowers and everything turned out even more beautiful than we had imagined. Lisa completely understood my vision and created a romantic, ethereal atmosphere in the ceremony and reception spaces. The flowers were nothing short of breathtaking, and were the cherry to top off our wedding day. Even when the caterer was two hours late, I had no idea until the next day, because it was handled discreetly and professionally. The day could not have turned out better.

Sent on 03/01/2017

Marissa · Married on 09/04/2015

I was so lucky to have had Johnny and Dottie apart of our wedding day. We used their services for the day of coordination, but got so much more then that. Prior to the wedding day she was very helpful in ensuring that I had everything on track for our big day. She offered vendor recommendations and was always available if I had any questions. The week of the wedding she was the main point of contact for my vendors, which took a huge weight off of my shoulders and let me focus on all the other last minutes tasks to get completed.

Our rehearsal day came and Lisa was there early to scope out the area and make sure everything was in place. She was so professional and kept everything moving along, even with a rowdy bridal party. After the rehearsal was complete, she stayed to get things set up and let me enjoy the time with my friends and family. This was such a relief! Might I add that it was 90 degree weekend and our wedding was in a barn, so it was not an easy or comfortable task.

The wedding day came and Johnny and Dottie was there early to make sure all the details were in place. I was very particular about how I wanted the wedding decor to turn out and Lisa did such a great job at pulling my vision together, and adding in her own special touches. She has such great taste and eye for design that I knew my wedding decor was in good hands. As soon as I entered the ceremony and receptions spaces, I was blown away. She surpassed all my expectations!

Throughout the rest of the evening, everything went smoothly and if there were any issues that arose, I was not bothered with them. I was able to enjoy the day and focus on spending time with my new husband, family and friends. I would never have been to enjoy the day like I did without her services.

Johnny and Dottie Wedding Planning Services comes highly recommended by me. She is worth every penny and more. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 09/11/2015

SO amazingly helpful in design and flowers were so impressive and beautiful! Made planning our wedding so much less stressful and fun!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Taylor · Married on 07/13/2013

Lisa was AMAZING!!! So grateful we found such an amazing person to help us with our big day! Both our decorations and flowers were absolutely stunning!! Thank you SO much Lisa!!

Sent on 07/26/2013

Jill · Married on 09/29/2012

Lisa from Johnny + Dottie was a God Send for our wedding!! She took the time to understand my vision, and then took that vision to a new level that I never could have accomplished on my own!! She also did our floral arrangements that were truly whimsical and breathtaking!!!

My family and I did not have to lift a finger on the day of the wedding and we could truly enjoy the day and each other. That gift was truly priceless!! Hiring Lisa was one of the best decisions we made throughout the wedding planning process-every bride deserves to enjoy her day and leave the rest to Johnny + Dottie...you will NOT regret it!

Sent on 10/28/2012

Lynn · Married on 08/18/2012

Friends often comment don't you wish you could have the wedding day again. I say no it was absouletly perfect and that was because of the wedding planner Lisa at Johnny and Dottie's. Both families bride & grooms enjoyed the most amazing stress-free day and the most amazing piece of it was the most incrediable day for the bride and groom. It was a picture perfect wedding day. Thank you Lisa!!!

Sent on 02/24/2013

Sara · Married on 07/30/2011

Lisa was wonderful! She listened to everything I was looking for and helped take it to the next level! It was nice to be involved with planning and choosing what I wanted for the wedding without having to worry about tracking down different vendors for rentals. Lisa took care of tracking down different items, both the set up and tear down of the reception, and also the coordination for the wedding day! Everything went amazing! Every bride gets stressed and I know without her services I would have been lost. It was nice to be able to focus on the the meaning of the day rather than worry about decorations and vendors not showing up or doing their part. My husband and I truly had an amazing day and it wouldn't have gone near as smoothly without Simply Fabulous Events and Design! We are extremely grateful for everything!

Sent on 01/04/2012

Jena · Married on 06/04/2011

Lisa made all of my dreams and ideas for a perfect wedding come true! She allowed me to voice my opinion and was very quick in finding options and details about the ideas I had. I was a total stress-free bride knowing that Lisa had everything under control. When I walked into our reception hall and saw my cake, flowers, and table scapes I was blown away by the details and time she took to make my dreams come alive. I had the most perfect and wonderful wedding day and its because I had Lisa as my wedding planner!

Sent on 08/18/2011

Mary Jo · Married on 06/04/2011

Lisa Gilbertson-Gillund is the consummate wedding professional who looks for new ideas, trends and inspirations. She guided us through dozens of decisions about colors, décor, florals and candles. She definitely had the perfect touch on the tablescapes! Lisa not only soothed the nerves, but she made the wedding not the same-old ceremony and bland reception - - but a sensory delight that made lifetime impressions and memories! Lisa created the wedding of my daughter's dreams!

Sent on 08/22/2011

Jess · Married on 08/28/2010

I would recommend Simply Fabulous to anyone who needs help planning their wedding. Lisa does a fabulous job and is always on top of everything. Our decor for the wedding and reception turned out better than I can imagine.

Sent on 11/16/2010
  • W

Sandy · Married on 06/26/2010

Simply Fabulous is simply that! Lisa stayed on top of a myriad of details which was uber important since we essentially had a destination wedding. She clearly knows what she is doing and steered us to be wise stewards of our wedding budget. When the weather played havoc with our outdoor plan, Lisa had plan B all organized for a smooth and wonderful wedding celebration that was the talk of the town for some months to come. We had tentatively selected our vendors prior to working with Lisa. She urged us to meet a couple of her favortes, and we ended up working with all of her wedding vendor recommendations, and even for spa services--and very delighted with that decision. She is clearly well-connected in the wedding community, especially important with a destination wedding. Lisa and her team are amazing and the driving force is Lisa's PASSION for all things wedding and any excuse to plan a party!

Sent on 12/11/2010

Amy · Married on 12/08/2007

Lisa was amazing and I'm upset I can only go up to the number 5. After meeting me the first time she had me all figured out and knew what I wanted before I even asked her to look for it. We had a wonderful December wedding and she nailed it out of the park. Her relationships within the industry helped us save a ton of money which means more bling and more sparkle.

Book her and you will be so happy you will want to get married every year! To the same guy of course:)

Sent on 11/20/2010