Becca Dilley Photography Reviews

62 Reviews for Becca Dilley Photography

1 User photo

Becca Dilley Photography 1

Emily · Married on 07/14/2018

Sure, the photos are AMAZING...

But Becca offers so much more!

Okay, I'll talk about the photos first. Becca's gorgeously composed photos captured the feel of our wedding day and the natural beauty of our venue. Her photos are artistic without being "artsy," and she has a knack for picking up on details and personality.

Becca was helpful, patient, and knowledgeable throughout the planning process. She offered valuable suggestions about timeline and logistics, which helped wedding-planner-less me enormously.

Finally, Becca is super fun to work with. She made everyone feel comfortable and relaxed, while still making sure things ran smoothly. We were in good hands!

Sent on 02/17/2019
    Becca Dilley Photography 2
  • Alona

Alona Mccreary · Married on 06/02/2018

A Skilled Artist, a Joy to Work With

Bekka was hands down the easiest and most seamless part of the whole wedding process. She was full of joy, and was able to adjust to our budget and time wishes with ease. She felt like an old friend come do document, and lent her skills and authority to corralling errant family. She was perfect, and the pictures are everything I ever dreamed. Book her for everything. You won't regret it.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Kelsey · Married on 05/11/2018

Awesome Experience!

Picking a wedding photographer is one of the hardest things to do when planning a wedding. We could not be happier with our decision to book with Becca. She is a blast to work with and captured our day perfectly. Her photo albums are also amazing! The quality of the books and photos within them are top notch.

Sent on 02/05/2019

Melanie · Married on 11/11/2017

My husband and I were recently married in a small civil ceremony at the Hennepin County Government Center. Becca was so easy to work with and captured all of the best moments of our wedding ceremony including some portraits over at the Gutherie afterwards. Our personalities came shining through and we were so happy to have her capture the beginning moments of our lives together.

Sent on 12/11/2017

Emma · Married on 09/16/2017

My husband and I could not be happier with our wedding and engagement photos from Becca Dilley! She was able to capture so much of our wedding day (everything from formal portraits to sweet unexpected moments to candids on the dance floor) and every single photo was stunning. She is so much fun to work with, and is truly able to bring out the personalities of the people she photographs, which really helped us to capture the feeling of our big day and the sentiments of our family and friends who were there. She is professional and prompt, very flexible, great at commanding a group (helpful to get through things like family photos or group portraits), and her pricing is absolutely fair for the quality of photos and service. The photos speak for themselves, but we felt her experience level allowed us to forget about so many typical wedding photo worries. We didn't give her any instruction on what type of photos we wanted, or any lists of certain shots (besides some family groupings) and let her take the reins completely. In doing this, she captured every moment that we could have wanted with an artistic eye, and definitely took care of a lot of little things without us having to ask (i.e. photos of my gown, the rings, the stationary, the decor, etc.) She was by far the best choice we made when planning our wedding.

Sent on 09/21/2017

Elly · Married on 05/06/2017

Where to start with Becca? It isn't even enough to say she takes beautiful photographs. She does, trust me. But she does so much more. She makes you feel comfortable, she makes you laugh, she genuinely cares about you and your day. She keeps rowdy groomsmen in line and gets a 5 year old flower girl to roar like a lion for an action shot. She is thorough but creative, patient but gets shit done. Even though I probably asked 20x if we were doing ok I time, she never once showed frustration for a nervous bride. :) She kept us on time and she got us (and our limo driver) to all the locations we wanted photos at. She was so fun to work with and made me feel so much more at ease about being getting my photo taken over and over. And that was just our wedding. We also worked with Becca on our engagement photos at the Minnesota State Fair and after seeing those photos and experiencing that day with Becca, we knew we'd made a great choice. If you are wondering who to book for your wedding, stop wondering and start booking. Becca will be the best and easiest decision you made.

Sent on 06/12/2017

Christine · Married on 10/14/2016

We knew our wedding day would go by quickly and wanted to feel secure in who we picked to be our photographer.

Becca made our day relaxed, fun and orderly! We felt that her presence was calming and direct so she captured every moment we wanted to cherish. She was experienced and prepared, she knew what pictures we would want even before we did.

There were so many photographers to choose from, but no one felt more personable than Becca - She jumped right in and became a part of the wedding fun!

The whole process - our first emails and phone calls to now - was organized, helpful for planning and effective for executing our most beloved photos.

As we look back on all the pictures she took, we feel all our hard work of putting together our big day was captured and the joy and love we have with each other, our dog, family and friends was precisely what we envisioned.

Thanks Becca! You Rock!

Sent on 07/17/2017

Tiffany · Married on 08/12/2016

Becca is phenomenal. She's professional and easy to work with. On our wedding day she made us feel incredibly at ease. She's someone who is legitimately fun to hang out with, which makes her valuable when dealing with the stresses of a wedding day. She didn't overly pose us in any way that would be uncomfortable and really caught our true essence as a couple. She heard us out and gave us everything we requested. So far the photos we've received have been AMAZING. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of a photographer in the Minneapolis area.

Sent on 09/09/2016

Jenny · Married on 07/02/2016

We loved working with a Becca! The pictures were gorgeous and she was so fun to be around on our wedding day. We absolutely recommend her!

Sent on 06/22/2017

Marie · Married on 04/02/2016

Becca is amazing to work with! She makes everyone feel at ease including those in who claim to be less than photogenic. Every picture perfectly captures the emotion and romance of our wedding day. We can't wait to cherish and show off her photos for the rest of our lives!

Sent on 06/21/2016

Lynn · Married on 03/04/2016

Sure, you and your partner look stunning so it's easy to take a great picture of the two of you. Somehow Becca can take the world around you, wave her hands around and suddenly these aren't just wedding photos anymore. These are photos of you both in this big beautiful world -- even when it's raining and snowing she puts you in this beautiful globe of light and wind and uses your surroundings and forms them into this incredible background. Woodwork comes alive in her photos, flowers are more vibrant, and faces of your loved ones absolutely glow. Through your pictures she shows you that you're a part of this big, beautiful world that is just as fascinating as any decorated wedding hall........even more so, I think.

Her photography isn't for people who just want good pictures of themselves, her photography is for those who want amazing, jaw-dropping photos that are interesting and relevant for generations to come. She will capture all the sweet moments that you couldn't catch on your very busy day. Remember when Grandpa split his pants dancing? No? She'll catch that. You didn't see your man or woman staring lovingly at you? She got it. Too busy at your wedding to see your 90 year old aunt dancing with the ring bearer and filling his face with sloppy wet kisses? Becca's got you covered.

Sent on 05/05/2016

Krisanthy · Married on 02/20/2016

I cannot say enough about Becca - I call her my Wedding Genie! She captured beautiful photos and the spirit and uniqueness of our day shone through in her images.

But... beautiful photos are what you expect from a photographer. Not earth-shattering. What puts Becca in a class of her own is everything she brought to the table that I could have never anticipated. As an event planner with a decade+ experience, I've worked with TONS of professional photogs and Becca blew me away.

She's fun, happy, funny and non-intrusive - shooting with her a pleasure She also was armed and ready for anything that came her way. She tied twelve bowties when our groomsmen and ushers couldn't quite pull it off. She was crawling on the floor of the bus when I dropped my cell phone under the seat. She was first on the scene with a bobbypin when my godmother's shirt zipper broke. Becca was fast on her feet and anticipated every little thing that could have happened - and was there to make sure that things went smoothly and that our day was totally stress-free. I swear she has 100 eyes and hands!

Also - Becca is fantastic with kids... we had 6 little boys in our wedding party (2 - 12 years old) and she was great with them! My sister worked on the Huggies advertising business for a number of years and said Becca was one of the best "kid-wranglers" she had ever seen in action.

Her 2nd shooter (Wendy Nielsen) was also amazing and we were so happy to have her there - an A+++ team!

Sent on 09/23/2016

Alexandra · Married on 01/23/2016

Becca Dilley Photography provided a perfect day of wedding photography. She is so professional, easy to work with, and fun to be around. Her photography is exquisite. She captured every special moment of our wedding day perfectly.

Sent on 03/21/2016

Sarah · Married on 12/31/2015

Where do you even begin with Becca? I think its safe to say her photos speak for themselves. They are stunning, and anyone would be thrilled to have them hanging on their wall. But what makes Becca so great is that she is just a joy to be around. I didn't meet with any other photographers after meeting Becca because I knew I needed her at my wedding. My husband and I are not the most photogenic people, and taking pictures in the middle of a park can be a bit awkward. Becca made the entire experience (both engagement and wedding) not only comfortable, but extremely fun. She was also essential to making the day run smoothly. I have never met a vendor that jumped in and helped with anything and everything - from buttoning my dress to pinning boutonnieres on. I was so anxious all day getting ready, and as soon as Becca arrived, I felt at ease. I promise you will not regret hiring Becca. It was the best decision we made on our wedding day.

Sent on 01/22/2016

Katherine · Married on 11/14/2015

My husband and I used Becca to photograph our wedding and she was AMAZING! Becca is about the nicest person you have ever met, but she is also a bit of a task-master. She kept the whole wedding party on track and right on schedule. For example she organized my husband's family of about 60 people for a picture during the happy hour of our wedding and it only took minutes. She also had a lot of great ideas in terms of different shots but also wanted to make sure that she was capturing our personalities. Everyone says that you should like your photographer, given that they will be with you for most of the day, and there is no way that you won't love Becca.

Sent on 01/03/2016

Loree · Married on 07/24/2015

I was first introduced to Becca through my sister's engagement photos. I really enjoyed her creativity of incorporating background, lighting, different angles, and editing to make the pictures look fabulous. Then when my sister's wedding day photos came back I knew Becca would some day be my photographer for both my engagement/wedding pictures and she did not disappoint. She is open to anything to get the shot, including walking into a creek! Her warm, bubbly personality makes her so enjoyable and fun to work with. Becca you are awesome and thank you for your great work!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Anne · Married on 02/14/2015

I can't say enough wonderful things about Becca. Obviously, her photos are beautiful. She captured all of the traditional portraits our families wanted and all of the fun and emotional candid moments that I was hoping for. But honestly, even if you aren't going to hire Becca to take your wedding photos, you should still invite her to your wedding, because she is just that much fun to be around! Seriously, our wedding was better because Becca was there. She is professional, and joyful, and quite possibly a little bit magical. I would choose her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/29/2015

Melissa · Married on 11/08/2014

Becca Dilley was an amazing photographer and a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Not only was she extremely responsive when we had questions, she also had great suggestions for photo ops in the downtown St. Paul area near our ceremony and reception locations. She worked seamlessly with her assistant, Wendy, who was also a pleasure to work with!

Beyond her worth ethic and demonstrable talent, Becca is a lovely person. She was extraordinarily effective at putting everyone at ease, which undoubtedly created better pictures. She is so fun to be around that it made our whole wedding day better.

We loved having Becca as our photographer and I would not hesitate to hire her again!

Sent on 11/24/2014

Anna · Married on 11/02/2014

Becca was an absolute joy to work with. She's funny, she's professional, she's a "take charge" kind of person while also being a helpful friend throughout the wedding process. She knows so much about weddings and wedding photography that she was invaluable to us. And the best part? The photographs came out better than we ever could have dreamed of. We are thrilled with Becca and we know anyone else would be too!

Sent on 01/02/2015

Siri · Married on 10/25/2014

We researched many wedding photographers, and feel very lucky to have found Becca.
    From start to finish, Becca was an absolute dream. In the planning stages, she was very responsive and always answered emails promptly. We were planning our Minneapolis wedding from out of town and so had limited time to meet with her in person, but this wasn't a problem at all. She made it so easy!
    On the day of the wedding, Becca and her assistant Wendy were so great to have around. I was very comfortable having them there for the more intimate and nerve-wracking parts of the Getting Ready process-- they were both so relaxed and fun.
    Not only is Becca wonderful to have around, but the Photos. Are. Gorgeous. She captured all the best moments of the day, and we have loved (and will continue to love) looking at the photos again and again.
    Give this woman your business! You won't regret it. As my husband says, "It's Dilley or Nilly".

Sent on 02/26/2015

Becca Dilley Photography's reply:

I will try not to tell everyone "dilley or nilly", but rest assured I will be thinking it. It was truly my pleasure to photograph your wedding, and I am really glad you guys found me! Thanks for taking the time to tell others about your experience, and also to plant the seed that everyone should have a catchphrase.

Kelly · Married on 06/21/2014

Becca came highly recommended by two of my friends, and she definitely lived up to their rave reviews!

Becca's photographs speak for themselves - beautiful, creative, candid shots - so instead I'll speak to who she is as a photographer. She catches real, natural moments instead of creating forced, fake moments, and she does this with ease in part because she is fun, funny, and comfortable to be around. Becca is the perfect balance of easy-going and focused. By this I mean that she blended in so well that our guests thought she was a friend of ours (not the "task-master" type photographer that I've seen at some weddings) while at the same time she positioned herself and us so well throughout the day that we got all of the shots that we hoped for. We felt truly present on our wedding day and not in-and-out of a photo shoot.

The oohs and ahhs that I get when I show people our wedding photos confirm how we feel about them - they're just perfect!

Sent on 09/18/2014

Katie · Married on 04/25/2014

Becca is AMAZING! She gets things done and isn't afraid to manage things to make time for photos. We can be awkward with photo and neither of us ever feel photogenic but Becca made it fun and enjoyable the whole time. She was a whole lot of fun and did a great job!!

Sent on 05/02/2014

Becca was such a pleasure to work with! She was so easy going, made me feel at ease and captured our night perfectly! I couldn't have asked for better photos!!

Sent on 01/30/2014

Karen · Married on 10/12/2013

My husband Chris and I had an excellent experience with Becca as our photographer! From the first meeting to receiving our wedding photos she was an absolute pleasure to work with. She listened to what was important to us and we were so happy with how our engagement photos and wedding photos turned out. On the big day she was fantastic- she kept us on schedule and made us all feel at ease. We would highly recommend Becca!
    Karen and Chris

Sent on 01/13/2014

Bridget · Married on 10/05/2013

Becca is personable and professional and did such an amazing job for my wedding. She listened to what photos we wanted and made sure that she got them and more! It was so much fun working with her and we LOVE our photos!!

Sent on 01/07/2014