Cocoa & Fig

Minneapolis, MN View map

Named a "Top Pastry Pro" by Martha Stewart Weddings

At Cocoa & Fig, we pride ourselves on crafting elegant, beautiful, and eye-catching designs that are a reflection of you and your good taste. Whether you are interested in a wedding cake, cupcakes, miniature desserts, or guest favors, you can be assured that we will create the perfect centerpiece for a sweet ending to your celebration.

Contact us today to start planning your perfect wedding dessert menu!

$4.50

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$6

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Fruit
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Stands

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free
Lactose Free
Nut Free
Vegan

What special ingredients do you use?

Fresh Fruit
Local

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Kathleen Married on 09/02/2018
    Cocoa and Fig absolutely NAILED our wedding cake and exceeded all our expectations! At the last minute, our wedding cake vendor dropped out on us and I scrambled to find a replacement. I called countless bakeries and finally found Cocoa, thank God! I worked with one of the owners, Joe, from the beginning and he was super responsive and easy to work with. Being able to pick up a "Tasting Box" of cupcakes to find which flavors we liked best was convenient and fun! Once we decided on the sinfully chocolate cake, Joe took our inspiration picture and made it into a reality. The price was reasonable and the onsite delivery was convenient. Not only was it gorgeous, but also delicious, our guests loved it and we're still savoring some slices at home!! We would HIGHLY recommend using Cocoa and Fig for any of your bakery needs!!! K+B
    J Married on 08/04/2018
    I can't imagine a better dessert caterer than Cocoa and Fig! I'm a relatively experienced baker and my family are all (self-described) dessert snobs, and we were all so impressed with the quality of the desserts both at our tasting and at my wedding. Guests also raved. They were able to do exactly what we wanted, with a bunch of layer cakes in several flavors as well as lots of different mini tarts. With these different kinds of dessert I wasn't sure how it'd all look together on display, but Cocoa and Fig set it all up and provided the serving stands, and the presentation was perfect and beautiful. Communication with Joe was easy and prompt, and his recommendation for the number of cakes for our guests was also spot-on. I only wish I had more of an appetite on my wedding day to eat more of the desserts! We can't recommend Cocoa and Fig enough.
    Christopher Married on 03/11/2017
    I strongly recommend Cocoa & Fig to anyone having a wedding or event where they need catered desserts! Our entire experience with them was excellent and our Dessert Coordinator Lauren was very friendly and helpful from the initial consultation / tasting through execution on the big day. For the quality of the desserts and service the prices were very competitive.

During the tasting, she did a wonderful job asking questions to understand our overall vision and needs and had a lot of books and visual examples of what other people have done. In addition, we got to try a large variety of their desserts which was great because we ultimately decided to do a miniature dessert assortment and small cake for us to cut during the reception.

On wedding day, everything was delivered and setup on time and the dessert table looked amazing with all the bright colors, stands and signs. We received nothing but compliments from our guests about how the display looked and ultimately how delicious the desserts were.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Becca Dilley Photography Becca Dilley Photography Wedding Photographers

These guys are the real deal - professional, impeccable, and so so tasty. I've been lucky to photograph many tasty desserts from them over the years, and they continue to innovate on the classics and bring a touch of whimsy. Also, their macarons are fantastic!

Lizie Anne Weddings + Proposals Lizie Anne Weddings + Proposals Wedding Planners

I love working with Cocoa and Fig! Their attention to detail is amazing as is their genuine love for their clients. They go above and beyond each time.

Studio Laguna Photography Studio Laguna Photography Wedding Photographers

I really can't say enough about Cocoa and Fig. Not only are their desserts amazingly fresh and delicious, they have creative flavors and look gorgeous. Joe and Laurie have quite a talent with the aesthetics of dessert and their dessert tables are always eye catching and lovely.

651 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis, MN, 55402
Location of (Cocoa & Fig)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding