Alexis Dooley Photography

Delano, MN View map Visit website
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

Alexis Dooley Photography is a business based in Delano, Minnesota, specializing in capturing memorable weddings and elopements. Alexis is an adventurous professional who is passionate about providing beautiful images that highlight each couple’s individual love story. She makes it her goal to preserve the candid moments and raw emotion expressed between newlyweds in love.

Alexis Dooley Photography strives to ensure soon-to-be newlyweds feel comfortable in front of her lens. She fosters a fun and laid-back environment so she can capture their natural personalities. Her wedding collections include services like an engagement session, full-day coverage, and a second photographer. She is also available to provide planning assistance and create a personalized wedding day timeline, ensuring a stress-free experience. Alexis is an avid traveler and is happy to offer destination wedding packages.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs

Kaela W. Married on 11/14/2020

Capturing Our Love

Alexis did a wonderful job on wedding day and was so flexible with us as we planned our wedding through COVID. I can’t thank her enough for capturing our love!
  • Anne
    Anne S. Married on 07/12/2019

Romantic. Timeless. Authentic.

Working with Alexis was an absolute dream. My husband and I were looking for a photographer who had a romantic and timeless style, but also someone who could help capture our personalities. From our very first meeting with her to delivering our final gallery, Alexis made us feel comfortable and was willing to answer any questions throughout the process! Apart from her expertise as a photographer, she's seriously such a sweetheart and we received so many compliments from our guests at the wedding about how great she was! Choose Alexis, you will not regret it!
    Laina L. Married on 08/09/2018

Do yourself a favor...BOOK HER!

Alexis is extremely talented. Not only does she capture breath taking moments, she's very patient, has an eye for detail and was an absolute pleasure to work with. 7 months later and I still find myself looking through our wedding album. Her passion for photography shows - you won't be disappointed. 5 Stars!!

Pricing

Team

Alexis Dooley
Alexis Dooley
Owner | Main Photographer

Hello, new friend! I am Alexis, a wedding and elopement photographer with my roots planted in the countryside of Delano, Minnesota. I'm a wife, a mom, an identical twin, a cheerleader to my amazing clients, and a lover of chocolate and lots and lots of carbs! When I'm not behind my camera, you can find me out in our vineyard, picking grapes or helping my husband produce wine for our side hustle Fountain Hill Winery & Vineyard!

731 County Rd 30 SE Delano, MN, 55328
Location of (Alexis Dooley Photography)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding