Los Gatos DJ Company

15466 Los Gatos Blvd. Suite #109-154, Los Gatos, CA 95032 Map · Phone number

About Los Gatos DJ Company

Los Gatos DJ Company is a family owned DJ music company located in beautiful Los Gatos, CA. We provide exceptional music and event management for weddings, private parties, and corporate events across the San Francisco Bay Area. We have proudly established a strong, credible name that lives up to the exciting area that we grew up in.

Los Gatos DJ owners, Cassie and Dan Dresti, started their music company in 2002 when they met and fell in love. Finding they share a passion for music, family and taking great care of people, they combined talents and created a company based on their mutual desire to make people happy.

Follow Los Gatos DJ Company on

Studio-quality Photo Booth
Studio-quality Photo Booth

29 Reviews for Los Gatos DJ Company

J · Getting married on 02/14/2020

My husband and I worked with Cassie and Dan for our recent wedding on September 30th and we have nothing but wonderful things to say about them! As our DJ/mistress of ceremonies along with her musical genius husband Dan, Cassie's articulation was perfect. Moreover, the husband-wife team had wonderful timing, created the fairy tale mood we described, adhered to our preferences, and employed a variety of songs based on our musical tastes and theme.

Significantly, Cassie was also super responsive, patient, and flexible via email with my questions and concerns over the past year as I planned our wedding. If I ever had to organize another event of this magnitude I would certainly choose Los Gatos DJ again hands down. They were also reasonably priced - which is the icing on the cake considering the caliber of their services.

**Bottom line: along with our other meticulously chosen superstar vendors, Los Gatos DJ helped create what I could liken to a rather impressive David Tutera Wedding (google 'My Fair Wedding')

Overall: Awesome experience that we will never forget!!!

Sent on 11/01/2011

Kevin Campbell · Married on 04/20/2018

The Best!!

My wife Megan and I hired Los Gatos DJ for our wedding in April 2018 at Nestldown. After evaluating a number of wedding DJs, we chose Cassie and Dan because of their attention to detail, highly personal approach, and spot-on feedback during our initial consultation. They definitely delivered and even exceeded our expectations. Here's what I remember from the day:

- MCing, announcements, introductions... all were spot-on. All names were pronounced correctly and at the right time.

- We had specific musical asks for some parts of the wedding, and other parts where we trusted Cassie and Dan to judge the mood and pick music accordingly. They nailed both scenarios. The music they chose was awesome and changed throughout the night to match the vibe of the event. The music we chose was played perfectly, with excellent timing and correct sound levels for both speech and music. Cassie and Dan timed the start of the bride's processional so that the song ended just as Megan took her place across from me at the ceremony. Very smooth.

- A number of guests told us (and continue to tell us) that it was the best wedding they've attended. The music and speeches contributed to this a lot.

- We opted to add the photo booth they offer, which added a fun and unique set of photos to our wedding album.

Megan and I put a ton of effort into making the day feel special for our guests, and Cassie and Dan enhanced our wedding significantly. Their professionalism and attention to detail allowed everyone in attendance to focus on the words, music, and experiences of the day without distraction. I'll be recommending Los Gatos DJ to friends that are getting married in the bay area, and I have no hesitation recommending them here on Wedding Wire and on other review sites as well.

Sent on 01/16/2019

Nicole · Married on 06/03/2017

We were so lucky to get Cassie from Los Gatos DJ as the DJ for our wedding. She was incredible! We had some crazy requests for music - from the ceremony to dancing - and not only did Cassie get everything we wanted in, she was able to bring in so many other songs that fit our taste and vibe. We started getting compliments on the music immediately! When I checked my phone the next day I had so many texts raving about the music and asking if they could have the playlist. Cassie was so professional and fun and just awesome to work with. She helped make our day incredibly special. We were so lucky with so many things for our wedding but getting Cassie was one of our best moves. I would highly, highly, highly recommend Los Gatos DJ for all events. I basically want to throw a party every weekend just so we can work together again. Thanks for everything Cassie!!!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Los Gatos DJ Company FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,599.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 499.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Miranda St John Party Rentals
    Miranda St John Party Rentals Wedding Rentals

So professional and fun! They know how to keep your party moving!

• PermaGrin Films
    PermaGrin Films Wedding Videographers

Los Gatos DJ Company are the best around! Cassie and Dan are a great duo! They are the perfect addition to your wedding venue. Cassie is an amazing emcee and Dan plays all the best hits! I cant wait to work with them again!

• Hotel Los Gatos
    Hotel Los Gatos Hotel Weddings

We use Los Gatos DJ a lot at the Hotel Los Gatos. They are always great to work with, very friendly and play really great music!

• 15466 Los Gatos Blvd., Suite #109-154 Los Gatos, 95032 See on map