San Francisco, CA 94105 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 87
  • Deals 1

About bluEDGE Productions

bluEDGE Productions is a San Francisco, California-based DJ company that specializes in superior wedding services. The company is made up of a team of highly-skilled and accomplished DJs that are full of talent. bluEDGE Productions has over 40 years of combined experience that gives them a reputation of high quality and exceptional customer service. bluEDGE Productions is here to bring the party to your wedding event.

bluEDGE Productions provides DJ services for one event per day to ensure that every event receives their absolute best. They also offer the following services and equipment:

• MC or Bilingual MC
  • Sound / PA system
  • Projecto
  • Uplighting

Other Services
In addition to the above wedding-related DJ services, bluEDGE Productions has an extensive song list for couples to choose from. They cover the following music genres:

• Country

• Videos 8

69 Reviews for bluEDGE Productions

James Peccico · Married on 01/05/2019

Truly an amazing team!

They are by far the best wedding Dj company in the Bay! My brother used them for his wedding a few years back. So at first, I was hesitant on using them for our wedding because I wanted to out do my brother’s wedding Dj..haha. but after a exhaustive search and interview process we decided to not take any chances and went with bluEDGE Productions. We are very very happy we did!

So Quan was my brother’s Dj. I remember he killed it hard so naturally that was my first choice. But he was already booked. So he recommended Dj Marc. I checked out his bio and demo and was very impressed. Quan also helped us facilitate our meeting with Marc, and after the meeting we felt very comfortable in his experience and abilities as an emcee and Dj. The entire planning process with them was very smooth. Quan or someone from the team was always quick to answer our questions. the other thing I really appreciated was that they always had a can do attitude. We had a bunch of performances, and last minute requests and they were always eager to assure us they can make it happen.

Fast forward a couple of months to our wedding day. By the time we got to the hotel, they already had everything setup. My wife changed her mind on the up lighting color and our monogram location last minute and they were quick to jump on that and make it happen. Our ceremony was flawless too. All the music were played on time. The song we picked to walk down the isles to after we were married had a long intro and my wife wanted that to fade in and be in the background as our officiant was still talking before we kissed. To be honest, I don't remember any of that on the day of , but my wife still talks about that every time we watch our wedding video, Marc executed that perfectly.

For our reception we had a pretty big bridal party and of course everyone wanted their own intro song haha. We gave Marc a little blurb for each person and he nailed it with great energy! The rest of our night was super smooth as well. All of the announcement for our performances including my surprise flash dance for my wife went perfectly. Then it came time to dance, Marc really delivered!! By the end of the night I was drenched from head to toe from being on the dance floor. I think I literally only left the dance floor to take pictures at the photo booth (which they also provided) or take shots at the bar. Everyone had a blast and we had the best night of our life! So to the entire bluEDGE Productions team, and especially Marc, thank you guys for an EPIC night!!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Sam Romano · Married on 11/25/2018

Perfect Night!!

I want to give Philippe and DJ Alex of bluEDGE Productions a huge thank you for such an amazing night! Philippe was very responsive and thoughtful throughout the entire planning process. DJ Alex was spectacular on our wedding night and all my guests can’t stop raving about him. I didn’t expect Philippe to be on site on our wedding day but he was, and he helped to ensure a flawless evening. I highly recommend bluEDGE Productions, and look forward to hiring them in the near future! Thank you all again!!

Sent on 02/17/2019

Rebecca Zanders · Married on 11/11/2018

Fantastic!

My overall experience working with bluEDGE Productions was amazing! James was our DJ, and he did a great job getting people on the dance floor, and picking the right songs our guests wanted to dance to. They also provided up lighting and our monogram. The ballroom looked gorgeous. I couldn’t be happier with the way everything turned out, and I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 02/13/2019

bluEDGE Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,200.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, MC, Microphones, Projector, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,499.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 300.00
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Lights, Photo booth
  • Which of the following services do your prices include? Delivery, Setup
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Prints, Props
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), Prints, Props, Social Media Integration
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• bluEDGE Productions 1
    100.00 off our photobooth, Flip Book or lighting services
    Get 100.00 off our photobooth, Flip Book, or lighting services when combined with our DJ packages.

• DGN Events and Design
    DGN Events and Design Wedding Planners

The BluEDGE team is great to work with. They are very professional and they always get the party going. Their DJ's a friendly, fun and great entertainment. I highly recommend them.

• Ah...New Beginnings Professional Wedding Consulting
    Ah...New Beginnings Professional Wedding Consulting Wedding Planners

I love recommending DJ Quan and bluEDGE to any bride and groom who asks me for a dj referral. They are professional, hip, personable and FUN!!! They are my #1 choice. I also like how they have expanded their services. Contact me personally if you would like more information.

• San Francisco, 94105 See on map