Sacramento, CA 95827 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Moments to Memories

Moments to Memories is a wedding DJ service based in Northern California. They are a passionate group of people ready to entertain and provide excellent music. They provide professional MCs and DJs who help make your wedding dream playlist a reality! They are sure to highlight every moment that you desire from walking down the aisle to the last dance. They make their couples shine on their wedding day and are careful to coordinate the flow of events as the day progresses!

Moments to Memories offers wedding packages ideal for any client and offers custom requests in order to orchestrate an event entirely catered to their couples. Couples may choose from a variety of music genres. Services include:

• Bilingual MC
Wedding ceremony
sturntable

52 Reviews for Moments to Memories

Cynthia · Married on 09/16/2018

Bart and Diana! Oh my goodness. My husband and I want to thank these two wonderful and amazing individuals! Our wedding day couldn’t be any more perfect. They both played such a big role on making this special for us and did not fail us. The music was wonderfully played, timing was perfect, and he checked in on us making sure everything was the way we wanted every step of the way. And the Photobooth, oh Diana was so wonderful. Friends and families can not stop talking about how much fun it was at the Photobooth! The photo album was so perfectly made just for me. I loved everything about these two. Definitely looking forward to booking them again for future events, not only for my husband and myself but for future weddings in the family! Love you Bart and Diana!

Melanie · Married on 09/15/2018

Bart and Diana were amazing! Bart made the months prior less stressful by answering any questions/ concerns etc. The day of Bart made everything run smoothly with the perfect music. He checked on us to be sure we were ready for what was next. Then the phone booth was an extreme hit! Everyone loved it and Diana was so much fun! She made a perfect photo book that I love and cherish! We received so many compliments on our Dj and Photobooth. Diana and Bart made this all possible. I will definitely refer them in the future! Thanks so much!

Moments to Memories 1
    Moments to Memories 2
    Moments to Memories 3

Moments to Memories FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 755.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Travel Expenses, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,395.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Disco Ball, Microphones, Photobooth, Projector, Sound/PA System, Uplighting