Moments to Memories Reviews

Moments to Memories 6
Moments to Memories 7

Danna Ramos · Married on 01/05/2019

Amazing! Best DJ by far

Bart was a lot of fun to be around. We had a schedule that didn’t go as planned, but he was still able to make things go as smooth as possible. A wonderful dj that I will always recommend to other people for future events.

• Morgan

Morgan · Married on 11/03/2018

Bart was amazing!

Bart was amazing!!!! We had him for our wedding this November in Tahoe and he was SO fun! I did not hire a wedding planner so he helped me craft the timeline for the wedding and reception to keep us on track. He also helped me put together was music to play at different times. He helped me totally customize the music for the wedding and reception. He is super passionate about his business. His wife was also amazing - we were running late for our entrance to the reception because we couldn’t find the bussle for my dress but she came to the rescue! Her photo booth was also a huge hit. We used the photo strips in a book as our guest book. Nothing but amazing things to say about Bart - thank you so much for making my wedding perfect!

Kacey · Married on 10/27/2018

T h e b e s t w e d d i n g d j

Everything about how Bart executed our day was absolutely perfect! We both felt so fortunate to have had him MC/DJ our wedding. It was the party of our lifetime, and it couldn't have happened without Bart. He was such a pleasure to work with... He had incredibly kind and easygoing energy, which made us feel so comfortable and confident. Our dance party was SO fun! The dance floor was packed start to finish. So many of our guests complimented Bart and said it was the best wedding dance party they'd ever seen. Needless to say, we very highly recommend Bart!

Ali · Married on 09/29/2018

Bart is an amazing wedding DJ

This is a long overdue review for Bart who really knocked it out of the park for our wedding back in September. I was extremely last minute and sent him a list of songs a few days before our wedding and he played the perfect songs for the mood throughout the day. He was extremely fun and professional and also helped with my timeline. I definitely recommend hiring Bart for your wedding.

Cynthia · Married on 09/16/2018

Bart and Diana! Oh my goodness. My husband and I want to thank these two wonderful and amazing individuals! Our wedding day couldn’t be any more perfect. They both played such a big role on making this special for us and did not fail us. The music was wonderfully played, timing was perfect, and he checked in on us making sure everything was the way we wanted every step of the way. And the Photobooth, oh Diana was so wonderful. Friends and families can not stop talking about how much fun it was at the Photobooth! The photo album was so perfectly made just for me. I loved everything about these two. Definitely looking forward to booking them again for future events, not only for my husband and myself but for future weddings in the family! Love you Bart and Diana!

Melanie · Married on 09/15/2018

Bart and Diana were amazing! Bart made the months prior less stressful by answering any questions/ concerns etc. The day of Bart made everything run smoothly with the perfect music. He checked on us to be sure we were ready for what was next. Then the phone booth was an extreme hit! Everyone loved it and Diana was so much fun! She made a perfect photo book that I love and cherish! We received so many compliments on our Dj and Photobooth. Diana and Bart made this all possible. I will definitely refer them in the future! Thanks so much!

Moments to Memories 8
    Moments to Memories 9
    Moments to Memories 10
  • Patrick

Patrick Blonigan · Married on 09/01/2018

Excellent for Wedding Receptions!

I highly recommend moments to memories and DJ Rob! Rob spoke with us twice before the wedding and helped us out a lot with planning our reception, drawing on his experience working other weddings! During the reception, Rob MC’ed the event very well, helping us stay on time while we talked to our guests. Once the party began, Rob did a great job with the music, reading the crowd and working in our requests. The dance floor was full of both younger and older guests until the reception ended. My wedding was the best night of my life and Rob played a large role in making in as great as it was!

• Amy

Amy · Married on 07/21/2018

Bart was amazing! From the first consultation he was incredibly easy to work with and we could tell he really listened to what we wanted. He let us include as many or as little "must play" songs as we wanted and he took care of the rest, fitting the vibe we wanted and keeping the party going perfectly! The equipment he brought was also really high quality, the mic setup during the ceremony and the speeches worked out great so that everyone was able to hear. We truly enjoyed working with him and would 100% recommend his services to anyone!

Hannah · Married on 06/23/2018

What can we say about moments to memories? Well, Bart MADE our wedding day. The day flowed perfectly. My hair and makeup took longer than expected so we had to keep pushing back the ceremony start time, Bart handled it beautiful! We also had some delays with dinner not being ready and beacause of Bart our guest didn’t even notice the delay. When it came time to dance, we had the time of our lives! Bart did a great job getting our guest pumped up to dance and celebrate us! I honestly didn’t want the night to end because Bart made it so fun! We are so grateful to Bart and his professionalism. Thank your for making our day unforgettable!

Eric · Married on 05/19/2018

Absolutely Fantastic!!! Bart was awesome. He worked with me every step of the way being very flexible as I was 3 hours ahead on the east coast when planning. He put on an amazing night and knew just what to play and when to play it. He never missed a que with speech’s and introductions. Also the photo booth he and is wife offered was wonderful! I will be recommending him for anyone planing there wedding!

• Cassie

Cassie · Married on 04/29/2018

Bart was amazing!!! Me and my wife actually picked out our own music and Bart did a brilliant job with reading the crowd and see what they would respond to! We meet him officially at the wedding for the first time and he was just as nice and professional as he was in his Skype call to us. Our DOC's even commented how great he was to work with!

Everything went super smooth, great transitions, people were dancing most of the time! Highly HIGHLY recommend him to DJ your wedding/event.

Thanks again Bart!

Helena · Married on 04/07/2018

We hired Bart for our wedding last weekend and are so glad we did! He’s got great, positive energy without being cheesy. He’s really there to support you as a couple and create a great vibe, not to put on a show. I especially appreciate how much he helped us think through the entire event flow, and spent over an hour with us on Skype doing a consult. With major rain in the forecast the day before our wedding, he was super flexible about the possibility of changing his set up. Taking our suggestions and blending them awesomely, our guests really got up and DANCED. Thank you so much!

Catherine · Married on 10/28/2017

Wow. I cannot say enough good things about Bart. He was very professional, while also being warm, friendly and so, so easy to work with from the beginning. He welcomed any ideas we had and was quick to answer any questions or concerns that cropped up along the way. You can plan and schedule things down to a tee, but odds are, not everything will go according to plan and when timing changed throughout the night, Bart was quick to adapt and kept the party going, without giving us any stress. All of our guests could not stop talking about how truly wonderful he was and he was able to keep everyone on the dance floor until the very end (including me in my giant dress and heels!). Out of all of our vendors, he was the only one that we had not a single concern with during the entire process. Snatch this one up before he books up! He will not disappoint you, I promise!

Haley · Married on 10/22/2017

Bart was awesome! He did my wedding last week and I couldn’t have been happier with my choice to go with him. He was so helpful during the planning process and nailed every request I had. Multiple people came up to me during and after the wedding to say how much fun they had dancing and how sweet Bart was!

Victoeia · Married on 10/21/2017

Can't say enough positive things about Bart! First of all-super detail oriented. Second-he followed the timeline we created to the T! I never had to worry about what time it was and if we were in schedule; Bart did it all! Third-he kept our crowd dancing all night! Seriously so happy we decided on him to be our DJ/MC!

Kenny · Married on 10/21/2017

Robert was amazing! As our DJ/Master of Ceremonies he kept everything moving at a great pace. Very flexible, he was able to do everything we needed. Our initial meeting was great as we shared our wants and needs and he provided extra insight into things we were unsure about by citing past events he worked and letting us know what he saw work and what didn't. Could not have asked for a better DJ!

Katie · Married on 10/14/2017

I just had the absolute best experience with their services. It was the easiest part of the wedding because they were so professional that I didn't need to even think or worry about anything. They came in, set up the photo booth, and manned it the entire time to help guests with their props and taking pictures. In addition, they took one copy of each picture and created the most precious scrapbook where they had all of our guests sign their own silly photos. It is the most special reminder I have of the wonderful, wild night we had together. I would absolutely recommend them if you want to have an amazing time and have a keepsake to remember the fun you had on your magical night!

Moments to Memories 11
    Moments to Memories 12
    Moments to Memories 13
    Moments to Memories 14

Alex · Married on 10/07/2017

DJ was very professional and responsive to all of our requests. He was able to make the ceremony and the afterparty a great success and everybody enjoyed their time there.

• I

Ian · Married on 10/07/2017

Very communicative, fantastic attention to the crowd and feel!! A pleasure to work with!!

Daisy · Married on 09/24/2017

Bart is amazing!! He was absolutely by far one of our favorite vendors to work with for our wedding. From the beginning, he was very professional and open to our ideas. For things we weren't as sure about, he helped guide us through the entire process. We had some very specific ideas on songs and pretty much built up our own playlist for different parts of wedding day, and Bart worked with what we had an added even more on top of it! He's a fantastic DJ and is really great at understanding your music style and working with it. His prices are also extremely reasonable as well.

The day of the wedding, Bart flawlessly executed everything (and bonus for his sharp wardrobe :) he looked amazing!) and was also an excellent "host" to our guests. There were several instances throughout the night when we saw him grabbing drinks for our friends and being the middle man between us and our coordinator. We super appreciated the extra pair of hands and Bart went above and beyond for our day. Seriously, we can't sing enough praise for how wonderful of a person and DJ he is, and you're totally missing out if you don't hire him for your event!! We love you Bart! :)

Eleni · Married on 08/26/2017

I am so happy I picked Bart to DJ our wedding! He was so easy to work with and was very experienced. I didn't have a wedding planner that stayed all day with us so Bart did a great job keeping the evening flowing for us after the planner left. His emcee skills were non invasive and professional. He said just what he needed to and kept the wedding about us, not him. As for music, he truly played exactly what we had requested and and was able to add obscure music requested such as a Greek song, I needed. He provided us with great equipment including a great lapel microphone for the officiant to wear during our ceremony and speakers in multiple areas for cocktail hour, dinner and dancing. I would recommend Bart without hesitation. He is a confident wedding DJ that takes his job seriously and ensures that your wedding desires are met. Thank you Bart!

• F

Faith · Married on 07/22/2017

Bart was absolutely amazing. He helped put together a flow for our song choices. He kept the night lively and brought an awesome sense of humor. He matched us so well! Thank you!

Tricia · Married on 07/01/2017

Bart was an amazing DJ! His playlist for our wedding was exactly what we asked for and made our party one to never forget!

Bianca · Married on 06/09/2017

Bart earns top marks in all categories! He was professional, timely with email responses, easy to work with, and very accommodating. He was familiar with our venue and made it so easy to create the ambiance and energy we were looking for on our special day. He was willing to set up multiple DJ stations (since we had cocktails and dinner outside but dancing inside), and the sound was great in all areas.