bluEDGE Productions Reviews

69 | San Francisco, CA

69 Reviews for bluEDGE Productions

James Peccico · Married on 01/05/2019

Truly an amazing team!

They are by far the best wedding Dj company in the Bay! My brother used them for his wedding a few years back. So at first, I was hesitant on using them for our wedding because I wanted to out do my brother’s wedding Dj..haha. but after a exhaustive search and interview process we decided to not take any chances and went with bluEDGE Productions. We are very very happy we did!

So Quan was my brother’s Dj. I remember he killed it hard so naturally that was my first choice. But he was already booked. So he recommended Dj Marc. I checked out his bio and demo and was very impressed. Quan also helped us facilitate our meeting with Marc, and after the meeting we felt very comfortable in his experience and abilities as an emcee and Dj. The entire planning process with them was very smooth. Quan or someone from the team was always quick to answer our questions. the other thing I really appreciated was that they always had a can do attitude. We had a bunch of performances, and last minute requests and they were always eager to assure us they can make it happen.

Fast forward a couple of months to our wedding day. By the time we got to the hotel, they already had everything setup. My wife changed her mind on the up lighting color and our monogram location last minute and they were quick to jump on that and make it happen. Our ceremony was flawless too. All the music were played on time. The song we picked to walk down the isles to after we were married had a long intro and my wife wanted that to fade in and be in the background as our officiant was still talking before we kissed. To be honest, I don't remember any of that on the day of , but my wife still talks about that every time we watch our wedding video, Marc executed that perfectly.

For our reception we had a pretty big bridal party and of course everyone wanted their own intro song haha. We gave Marc a little blurb for each person and he nailed it with great energy! The rest of our night was super smooth as well. All of the announcement for our performances including my surprise flash dance for my wife went perfectly. Then it came time to dance, Marc really delivered!! By the end of the night I was drenched from head to toe from being on the dance floor. I think I literally only left the dance floor to take pictures at the photo booth (which they also provided) or take shots at the bar. Everyone had a blast and we had the best night of our life! So to the entire bluEDGE Productions team, and especially Marc, thank you guys for an EPIC night!!

Sent on 04/17/2019

Sam Romano · Married on 11/25/2018

Perfect Night!!

I want to give Philippe and DJ Alex of bluEDGE Productions a huge thank you for such an amazing night! Philippe was very responsive and thoughtful throughout the entire planning process. DJ Alex was spectacular on our wedding night and all my guests can’t stop raving about him. I didn’t expect Philippe to be on site on our wedding day but he was, and he helped to ensure a flawless evening. I highly recommend bluEDGE Productions, and look forward to hiring them in the near future! Thank you all again!!

Sent on 02/17/2019

Rebecca Zanders · Married on 11/11/2018

Fantastic!

My overall experience working with bluEDGE Productions was amazing! James was our DJ, and he did a great job getting people on the dance floor, and picking the right songs our guests wanted to dance to. They also provided up lighting and our monogram. The ballroom looked gorgeous. I couldn’t be happier with the way everything turned out, and I would hire them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Jenny Kim · Married on 10/26/2018

Amazing for DJ, Sound System, Lighting, and Photobooth

Thank you to everyone on bluEdge productions! Here's what we appreciated:

1. Your familiarity with our wedding venue: Piedmont Community Hall
    2. Transparency with the quote
    3. Step-by-step progression that ensured we're on the same page:
    a. Phone calls, emails, and follow-ups asking for detailed feedback
    b. Providing diagram for string lights
    c. Easy Spotify music playlist sharing and playing the songs on cue
    4. DJ King James - thank you :)
    5. Photobooth:
    a. Loved the chic, simple, and modern camera
    b. Amazing background choices (we went with champagne glitter)
    c. Customized photo booth template & typography
    6. Your warmth, care, and attention to detail.

Thank you again!!

Sent on 11/14/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 07/13/2018

Hiring DJ Quan to be our MC and DJ for our wedding night was the best decision! He was so organized in helping us choose the perfect songs for each special moment of our big day. He also coordinated amazing lighting, a beautiful design on the walls of the reception and the highlight of the night, an awesome photobooth! DJ Quan and his team were amazing and I highly recommend them. Our guests danced the night away!

Sent on 08/07/2018
  • X

Xiaokang · Married on 01/20/2018

I’m Chinese and my husband is Jewish and we had a large number of family members that flew in from China, Australia, and Europe. It was important for me to have a Dj and Emcee that could speak Mandarin. Quan came highly recommended by my bridesmaid and he did a fantastic job! His was charismatic on the mic and did a great job translating all of our announcements and toasts in Mandarin. He kept us on track throughout the night and kept our dance full. We couldn’t be more grateful for his talent and professionalism, and would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat.

Thank you Quan!

Sent on 04/14/2018

Janice · Married on 12/31/2017

bluEdge Productions came highly recommended to us by our planner and they more than met our expectations.
    We booked James as our Dj and also had them take care of our lighting, flipbooks and draping. They were very responsive and accommodating to all of our requests. They even went out of their way to help us find a harpist for our ceremony.
    From our first meeting with James, we knew he was a good fit. He was able to quickly grasp our taste in music and even provided some great recommendations for songs we hadn't thought of.
    On our wedding day James and his staff showed up very early. I was very impressed with how beautiful our reception spaced looked with the lights, our named monogram, and draping backdrop for our head table.
    During our reception, James had great energy addressing our guests and announcing our dances. My husband and I were getting pulled in so many directions, but it was hard to leave the dance floor because the music was so good. We also really enjoyed the flipbooks. Several guests told us at the end of the night it was one of the best weddings they’ve attended.
    We truly appreciate James and their staff for ensuring our big day was perfect, and I would recommend bluEdge Productions in a heartbeat to anyone looking for a great company to make their wedding memorable. you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Kanitha · Married on 12/29/2017

We used Bluedge for photo booth and uplighting and they were phenomenal! From choosing layouts, to them being flexible and thinking on their feet the day of, we enjoyed working with Quan and crew throughout. The selection of uplighting colors was vast and we quickly picked colors that worked for our event. The gentleman running the photo booth was courteous and laid back, even when the kids took over the booth every time there was no line. He even brought them chairs to stand on so they could see themselves better! The props brought were also unique and hilarious. I highly reccomend!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Regina · Married on 11/12/2017

James and the Bluedge team was awesome! He DJed my sister's wedding so we knew he would be good. We had a very diverse group including family members from Chile and Brazil. He kept our dance floor packed and made sure the entire evening moved along perfectly. He was very easy and flexible to work with, and everyone had an amazing time. We also loved the way the ballroom looked with their up lights and our personal monogram. I will absolutely book them again in the future!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Charlene · Married on 11/11/2017

As two people who love music and love to dance, finding the perfect DJ was key. We were very glad we found bluEdge productions. James is not only an incredibly talented DJ but also an great person!

Before the wedding, James met with us to learn more about our style and what we wanted. He was very easy and fun to work with and totally understood the vibe we were going for.
    On the day of our wedding, he hit the nail on the head from the first song to the last, and our dance floor was full the whole time!

James is an outstanding DJ, you will be so glad you worked with him and bluedge productions.

Sent on 03/22/2018

Edwin · Married on 10/22/2017

Quan deejay'ed at my brothers wedding a few years ago and I vividly recalled the fun atmosphere he brought to the ceremony/reception. When it was time for my wedding, my wife and I only wanted to work with him and his team. We booked bluEDGE Productions for our ceremony & reception, and tacked on extras like dance floor monograming, reception uplighting, and of course the photo booth - we loved that bluEDGE was a one stop shop so we could take care of all the day-of entertainment via a single vendor.

Quan's professionalism made the process super seamless and easy to understand. It was evident to us from the very first consultation that he takes preparation very seriously. He was always on top of the schedule, even sending us friendly reminders when the music selection would be due and not taking name pronunciations for granted by clarifying them on video call a couple of weeks before our wedding.

When our wedding day finally came, Quan was there with his staff to set up exactly on schedule, transforming the event to something we couldn't even have imagined was possible without scoping out the venue first. Everything was perfect, and the night ended with friends and family dancing to the last beat.

Thanks again Quan for making our wedding such a memorable event!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Markita · Married on 09/23/2017

Wow! I'm so thankful we used blueEDGE Productions. DJ Quan rocked it at our wedding! He kept everyone dancing, our guests are still commenting how great our DJ was! From the start he was communicative and thorough. He supplied music lists and details for us to fill in for each event of the evening. There was no stress only excitement working with him. The vibe of our wedding was perfect, thank you DJ Quan for an amazing time!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Victor · Married on 07/15/2017

A great company with amazing professionals that will help you all the way. Rest assure that your wedding will have a great DJ that will make everyone dance and they will cover all your needs in a very professional way. They went above and beyond in order to help us with all our audio needs for the ceremony. Thanks to them everything went smooth and perfect. Thanks you so much!!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Rebekah · Married on 07/08/2017

We are SO HAPPY we used BluEDGE for our wedding for their DJ/MC, Photo Booth, Flipbook Photo Booth, Uplighting, texture and monogram lighting.
    DJ Quan went above and beyond. He worked with us beforehand to make sure he pronounced everyone’s names right, we had the right music for the ceremony, cocktail, and reception. He was full of energy and had all our friends and family on the dance floor. He helped with our ceremony as well, and when things got crazy and there were last minute change, he stepped in and made sure everything ran smoothly.
    The photo booths were top quality. The people working them were extremely nice and helpful.
    The uplighting, texture, and monogram lighting really helped give the venue an added touch of fun and elegance.
    All their services we used were top notch and all at a very reasonable price.
    HIRE BluEDGE! DJ Quan and his team will not let you down!!!!

Sent on 07/30/2017

laura · Married on 05/20/2017

Quan and BluEdge was by far the best vendor we worked with for our wedding. From first just sending in an inquiry about their pricing and packages we were blown away by their quick response, impressive skill set, professional packages, and great pricing.

We had BluEdge for our photo booth, our outdoor lighting, and DJ services. All were more than 5 stars in service. I felt like I could trust them with so many pieces of my wedding thanks to the quick communication throughout the whole process.

For our wedding I took every step in the process very seriously and I managed all of the planning for my wedding so I cared a lot. Quan was amazing because throughout the reception him and I were in sync about moving some of the timeline around. He was flexible, nice, offered great recommendations throughout the process. The music was amazing, our guests LOVED the photo booth, the service was 200% - they really went above and beyond.

I would HIGHLY recommend them, like if you were my friend and we were getting coffee and you asked me who you should have as a vendor for your wedding I would tell you get BluEdge and dont bother looking anywhere else haha. Quan and the whole BluEdge team really care about you and your event. Or, at least that is how I felt. I felt like I was really valued, taken care of, and that my event was as important to them as it was to me. I wish I could give plus stars.

Sent on 07/30/2017

ALEX · Married on 05/14/2017

We are so happy that we hired bluEDGE for our wedding. DJ Quan is an awesome DJ. We were looking for a bilingual(Chinese and English) DJ in bay area, but we had a hard time to find a good bilingual DJ, until we found Quan. He is was helpful through the entire process. He gave us all the guide and suggestions we needed and they are very helpful. The lighting and sound system were very good, especially DJ Quan did a great job on our wedding. Our guests liked DJ on our wedding a lot. We were very pleased with BlueEDGE. Highly recommend DJ Quan and especially to anyone who needs a bilingual DJ.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Nate & Tracy · Married on 05/06/2017

BluEdge Productions was so great. We hired them for string lighting and their DJ/MC. The string lighting was great – it added the perfect ambiance for our reception. We had DJ Quan. He was sooo great. The ceremony music went smoothly, as well as the reception music. And, he kept the dance floor alive! It was awesome. All the staff were responsive to emails, respectful of our thoughts, and had great advice/suggestions. You can tell they are very experienced! Also, very reasonably priced. BluEdge was one of our favorite vendors!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Brooke · Married on 11/26/2016

Picking Jeep as our wedding DJ/ MC was the absolute BEST decision that we could have made!! Our guests are still talking about how much fun he was and how he was the "best DJ they've ever had at any wedding they've ever been to". Jeep was so professional, easy to get in touch with at any time via phone or email or even text. He kept the dance floor packed..even with nearly 300 guests (including 30 children)!! The speeches, dances, and our wedding timeline were right on schedule. I would HIGHLY recommend Jeep and bluEDGE for anyone looking to hire DJ services! Bravo and many thanks bluEDGE!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Kris · Married on 11/26/2016

Quan and Jeep were a pleasure to work with. Jeep was on point with all communications from day one, and Quan killed it on our wedding day! We also loved the photo booth flip book combo deal. We are very happy with their work. Five star all the way!

Sent on 04/26/2017

Jason · Married on 11/19/2016

We used bluEDGE Productions for our wedding and they were great all around. The communication was prompt (almost always within a day), and professional. James was our Dj. He was very professional and helpful during our consultation and he delivered a flawless performance on our wedding day. We had an international crowd and he did an excellent job in reading the crowd and keeping the dance floor packed. We loved his music selections and he played all our requests as well as requests from our guests. They also did a great job with our monogram and texture and up-lights. Sam was very happy with their work. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for a high quality DJ Company!

Sent on 02/16/2017

Sara · Married on 05/28/2016

We give Jeep and Bluedge productions five stars for making our wedding night so memorable, and stress free! After a whole month of researching the perfect Dj and entertainment company for our wedding, we were torn between our venue’s recommendation and Bluedge Productions. Their website and Jeep’s skills from his demo impressed us off the bat, but were still not convinced at that point. But after our meeting with Jeep we were sold. He was very knowledgeable and professional in his presentation, and we can tell he was very passionate about music. We really loved the promptness in communication and his willingness and flexibility to meet our demanding schedules.

Everything looked flawless during our first look on our wedding day. The up lighting was exactly what we wanted, and the flipbook was so much fun! Jeep injected humor in his announcement and really made the entire night fun and energetic. He played our jams and kept our guests on the dance floor the entire time. He even masterfully accommodated some obscure requests from my mom without killing the vibe!

Jeep, a huge thank you to you and your staff for an unforgettable night. We are so happy with everything. We highly recommend Jeep and bluEDGE Productions!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Erika · Married on 05/14/2016

We are so happy we hired Bluedge for our wedding. The entire experience from initial contact to the end was fantastic. Jeep was always prompt with his replies and very helpful and thorough during planning.

On our wedding day, they showed up super early, and were very accommodating. I changed my mind on our uplighting color last min and they made the changes immediately. The music for the entire wedding was flawless. Jeep not only was able to incorporate our requests and last minute changes, he had everyone busting moves on the dance floor!. The photo booth was great too. Loved their props and Tyler was great with all my guests.

Would hire them again in a heart beat. Great work, and Thank you guys for making my wedding so much fun, and stress free!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Cindy · Married on 03/12/2016

Quan and bluEdge Production team did an amazing job at my wedding! Quan kept the party going and everyone had a great time. The monogram and uplighting were perfect and the photo booth was a lot of fun! Thank you Quan and team!

Sent on 03/21/2016

We just want to acknowledge the great work Jeep and the Bluedge team did for our wedding in December. Jeep was very professional and articulate in explaining the different package options, and answering our extensive list of questions. I was very appreciative of the fast response time for all of our emails and calls. He took the time to really understand our unique situation, and made sure all of our special requests where played. Our family and friends all had a great time dancing to his tunes. We also had so much fun with the flip book station. Tyler and Eric where super friendly and helpful. All in all, our wedding was a great success with tons of beautiful and joyous memories to treasure, and the entertainment was a big part of it…so Thank You Jeep and Bluedge for helping us create our prefect wedding!

Sent on 02/11/2016

Grace · Married on 12/20/2015

We changed our date and our original photographer/friend canceled but, Quan connected us with RikkiWardPhotography on short notice. Our original DJ also canceled (we knew ahead of time) and Quan got DJ Halo to spin all the songs we wanted, including a few requests from our guests. Quan also had suggestions for reception lighting, entertainment, and time management that we had not thought of before. Made the whole event fun for everyone!

Sent on 02/22/2016