Los Gatos DJ Company Reviews

29 | Los Gatos, CA

29 Reviews for Los Gatos DJ Company

Kevin Campbell · Married on 04/20/2018

The Best!!

My wife Megan and I hired Los Gatos DJ for our wedding in April 2018 at Nestldown. After evaluating a number of wedding DJs, we chose Cassie and Dan because of their attention to detail, highly personal approach, and spot-on feedback during our initial consultation. They definitely delivered and even exceeded our expectations. Here's what I remember from the day:

- MCing, announcements, introductions... all were spot-on. All names were pronounced correctly and at the right time.

- We had specific musical asks for some parts of the wedding, and other parts where we trusted Cassie and Dan to judge the mood and pick music accordingly. They nailed both scenarios. The music they chose was awesome and changed throughout the night to match the vibe of the event. The music we chose was played perfectly, with excellent timing and correct sound levels for both speech and music. Cassie and Dan timed the start of the bride's processional so that the song ended just as Megan took her place across from me at the ceremony. Very smooth.

- A number of guests told us (and continue to tell us) that it was the best wedding they've attended. The music and speeches contributed to this a lot.

- We opted to add the photo booth they offer, which added a fun and unique set of photos to our wedding album.

Megan and I put a ton of effort into making the day feel special for our guests, and Cassie and Dan enhanced our wedding significantly. Their professionalism and attention to detail allowed everyone in attendance to focus on the words, music, and experiences of the day without distraction. I'll be recommending Los Gatos DJ to friends that are getting married in the bay area, and I have no hesitation recommending them here on Wedding Wire and on other review sites as well.

Nicole · Married on 06/03/2017

We were so lucky to get Cassie from Los Gatos DJ as the DJ for our wedding. She was incredible! We had some crazy requests for music - from the ceremony to dancing - and not only did Cassie get everything we wanted in, she was able to bring in so many other songs that fit our taste and vibe. We started getting compliments on the music immediately! When I checked my phone the next day I had so many texts raving about the music and asking if they could have the playlist. Cassie was so professional and fun and just awesome to work with. She helped make our day incredibly special. We were so lucky with so many things for our wedding but getting Cassie was one of our best moves. I would highly, highly, highly recommend Los Gatos DJ for all events. I basically want to throw a party every weekend just so we can work together again. Thanks for everything Cassie!!!

We booked Cassie and Dan for our wedding day at Nestldown. They did ALL of the music (ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, and reception).

We wanted different genres of music for each event throughout the day. They asked us for a list of songs and artists that we like so they could put together some playlists for the day. We gave them about three songs/ artists for each event (cocktail hour, dinner, etc.) and they did the rest. All of the music was exactly spot on!

They even helped us with the processional music when we were stuck. That was a big help!

Cassie helped run the day by making all of the announcements. She was absolutely perfect and adorable :)

They were responsive by email, letting you know when they will be able to get back to you and doing so in a timely manner.

If you are looking for a DJ that can listen to your style and create a playlist that fits you and your partner, then Los Gatos DJ Compny is for you! Thanks Cassie and Dan!

Ashlie · Married on 10/10/2015

We loved having DJ Dan be part of our wedding day! I wish I could attach a document to show everyone our crazy taste in music and DJ Dan he understood. He found the perfect balance of Oldies, Michael Jackson, Frank Sinatra, Disney Music, and pop. Everyone, from the flower girls all the way up to the senior partners loved our music choices. I don't know how he did it, I'm still blown away, it was amazing!

Cassie, who I e-mailed with to ask questions and get an original quote was fantastic, she was prompt to respond and knowledgeable and super friendly. All around amazing!

DJ Dan and Los Gatos DJ truly made our wedding day a truly magical event. I like other brides had never met DJ Dan or Cassie but felt completely comfortable that everything without a hitch.

I would recommend DJ Dan and Los Gatos DJ to ANYONE in a heartbeat! He made our wedding the best. I have received so many compliments on fantastic choices in music and it was all because of DJ Dan.

Thank you, you are truly the BEST DJ we have ever had!

Shannon · Married on 11/15/2014

I don't even know where to start on HOW AMAZING Los Gatos DJ company is!!!

Cassie and Dan are as wonderful as it gets! From the very beginning they were attentive, professional, welcoming, and seriously the nicest people ever -- and I could go on and on!

We were having a destination wedding (we live in Texas) so we spoke with them over the phone a few times and I knew just from those conversations that they would be perfect - and they were - plus more!!

The music they played set the mood and was spot on - it was everything we dreamed of! They had people in tears as they exited the bus, the music during dinner was amazing, and they killed the dance party!! I didn't leave the dance floor once!

My uncle is a musician and they were so accommodating when he wanted to jam to a song and Cassie even helped hold the mic for him -- they are just wonderful and made our weddings go so smoothly. They did the music for everything -- pre-ceremony cocktail hour, ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and reception and they killed every bit of it!

My husband originally wanted a band, but after the wedding we both agreed that Los Gatos DJ was more versatile, inviting, cost effective and incredibly fun! I wish they lived closer to us so we could use them for more events!! If we ever throw a party in Cali again, we are using them!!

Molly · Married on 10/12/2014

Cassie and Dan: THANK YOU! You are a dream team and you made our day so special. I knew I was in good hands from the beginning; you are so organized and you just "get it!"

Communication was the best ever!

Cassie put in extra work the weeks before our wedding to resolve a microphone puzzle that we were facing. She had the knowledge and expertise to come up with the best solution possible! Their prices are beyond fair; you are getting a wonderful couple that have impeccable taste and timing, plus a great selection of equipment. Cassie acted as our MC for the evening; she is warm, approachable, and charismatic on the mic.

We had quite a few "performances" that took place throughout the entire day. Cassie and Dan were flexible and efficient through every moment and kept things on schedule! We threw lots of curve balls and they handled everything with ease.

Music was probably the most important part of our wedding. I truly can never express how grateful I am for the way Cassie and Dan stepped up! This is a wonderful company! THANK YOU!

Sara · Married on 08/31/2014

We had such a wonderful time at our wedding and I know that Cassie and Dan helped make it fantastic. Although my husband and I had been considering having a friend DJ (we were trying to cut costs), Cassie and Dan were well worth every penny (which was completely reasonable). Everything went SO smoothly. They were extremely professional and well-organized. As the other reviewers have said- they are experienced, unobtrusive, extremely helpful and accommodating. Thank you, Cassie and Dan. We will be recommending you to all of our friends. [We were married at Radonich Ranch over the summer- they knew exactly what to do and how to make the set-up work perfectly. Given their experience, I'm sure they would be able to do the same magic at any wedding location]

• User4206235 · 2+ years ago

Cassie with Los Gatos DJ was fabulous! She was easy to work with, very friendly and professional, responded quickly to our needs and questions, and gave some very helpful suggestions for our wedding timeline to help keep everything flowing seamlessly. She did a fantastic job mixing our music selections, and acting as our emcee. Our guests had a great time dancing, and really appreciated the clear announcements and direction she provided. I couldn't have asked for a better experience, and would wholeheartedly recommend Los Gatos DJ to anyone.

molly · Married on 10/18/2013

You will not regret choosing Cassie and Dan (or Dandora as they call him - no joke because he is amazing with music) for your wedding! They were so easy to work with and they were even willing to meet us again for a 2nd meeting so my fiance could meet them and of course, he loved them just as much as I did. They were responsive to my emails and my numerous crazy requests without making me feel like a bridezilla :)

As for the wedding day, I heard them during the cocktail hour and was trying to make my way over to them to thank them as I kept hearing all the great songs from my husband's iPod that we had shared with them in our previous meetings. Throughout the evening, they kept us on time and rearranged key things to allow the evening to flow better without my even knowing it. Cassie's heartfelt introduction to my father-daughter dance (my dad passed 8 years ago so I danced with my dad's best friend/brothers/etc) was so touching and made it so special for me.

Then, the dance floor was packed all night which is what I was hoping for. It allowed me to stay on the dance floor all night enjoying my guests and my new husband. Then when it came down to closing, they asked if we wanted to extend the evening and we were thrilled (as were our guests) so we danced til the venue gave us the ax - it was GREAT!

I have to say when the day was over, I was actually sad that our emails, phone calls and interactions were over....guess I better throw another party soon!

• Genel

Genel · Married on 08/10/2013

If you want an excellent DJ/ MC for your upcoming wedding, Los Gatos DJ Company is the perfect choice. My fiancé and I booked this amazing husband and wife duo for our wedding this past August. Cassie, our MC, is an absolute gem and truly takes care of her brides and grooms- not only in organizing music needs, but as a shoulder to lean on as well. And our DJ, Dan, can get anyone and everyone's booty to shake on the dance floor. They really ran the show and made our wedding perfect.

My dad actually surprised my fiancé and I with a picture slide show that played during our reception, and Cassie and Dan were a huge part of that surprise. They worked with my dad behind the scenes to make it really special, and it totally was.

I can't thank you two enough for helping us make our wedding day amazing. Definitely recommend this wonderful team to any future bride and groom :)

• Julia

Julia · Married on 07/27/2013

We love Los Gatos DJ! My husband and I met with Cassie & Dan about 8 months before our wedding (when we were scouting DJ's for the big day). We knew right away that they were the perfect fit! They love music and had an extensive knowledge of all styles, decades, tastes, etc. They were so easy and fun to work with that we even hired Cassie to be our day-of-coordinator--one of the best decisions we made! They always responded promptly and were so professional. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone needing a DJ (or day-of-coordinator)! We still have friends and family members commenting on how great the music was at our wedding. It was the best party ever…and it was all down to Dan and Cassie selecting the perfect set and being great emcees (they made the day run so smoothly). The next big party we throw won't be without Los Gatos DJ!

Brianna · Married on 06/08/2013

Dan and Cassie are amazing!!! They were so professional, attentive and organized. We were referred and let me tell you I am sooo glad we listened. They made the whole planning process so easy and simple. We choose our songs and they had it all laid out for us. It's apparent that not only having they been doing this for a while but they LOVE what they do. It's hard to find vendors who are still jazzed about weddings. They know when to hide in the background and when to pump up the party. I had quite a few compliments on how fun the dancing was and this is all because of these two. Bottom line: if you haven't already booked them then get on it!! They fill up fast and you don't want to be the wedding with the dull DJ right?!?

Susan · Married on 05/04/2013

Cassie & Dan are fantastic. They are the perfect balance of professional and fun. They took our wedding through all the stages; outdoor ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner, dancing, cake cutting and more dancing. No matter what the ages were on the dance floor Dan's music was spot on. Cassie was the lovely MC with warmth, humor and style. They completely got our musical taste from the beginning. We wanted elegance with a lot of fun. Not to mention their prices are very reasonable.
    HIRE THEM!

Melissa · Married on 11/03/2012

My husband and I got married November 3rd at Nestldown. I contacted Cassie and Dan after reading dozens of amazing reviews. During the planning process we couldn't decide on a few songs, and they gave me recommendations that I found very helpful. I gave them a little guidance with music we enjoyed, and they nailed it! Everyone complimented us on our DJ and they were both so nice. They respond to e-mails quickly and they were helpful every step of the way! We had a bridal party that consisted of some very unique names, and Cassie pronounced every one of them correctly after we went over them. That alone is worth a great review.

Our guests said that it was the best wedding they had ever been to, and a big part of that is owed to Cassie and Dan!. Thank you both for all of your hard work! I would recommend them to anyone who wants a great party!

Allegra · Married on 06/02/2012

Cassie and Dan are amazing to work with and I highly recommend them to anyone who needs a DJ and emcee. They are an excellent package deal and reasonably priced. They were very flexible with our requests for music and kept the party going! Cassie is an excellent emcee. Though she was not our event planner, she has a great deal of experience with wedding planning and therefore was attuned to my every need and kept our wedding on track without drawing too much attention to herself which is really hard to do. Our guests felt like the night's events went smoothly and seamlessly and I owe that in great part to Dan and Cassie. At our request, they also supplied extra amps, an extra outdoor set up, mics, and dance lighting which was great. It cost a little extra for these items but well worth it. Cassie and Dan set up well before the wedding ceremony and even helped with clean up afterwards and aided my family in gathering their things/wedding gifts, etc. They are so sweet and honest and I look forward to hiring them again for perhaps an anniversay party!

Erin · Married on 02/04/2012

We just had our wedding and Cassie & Dan were a huge part of making it completely amazing. From the initial meeting to the clean up, both of them were great to work with. The music was awesome which led to a packed dance floor and Cassie made sure we had everything we needed from MC announcements to making sure my dress was bustled. We had such a great time and they were a huge part in making our wedding was something we will never forget. Friends and family have also used them and they are always great.

J · Married on 09/30/2011

My husband and I worked with Cassie and Dan for our recent wedding on September 30th and we have nothing but wonderful things to say about them! As our DJ/mistress of ceremonies along with her musical genius husband Dan, Cassie's articulation was perfect. Moreover, the husband-wife team had wonderful timing, created the fairy tale mood we described, adhered to our preferences, and employed a variety of songs based on our musical tastes and theme.

Significantly, Cassie was also super responsive, patient, and flexible via email with my questions and concerns over the past year as I planned our wedding. If I ever had to organize another event of this magnitude I would certainly choose Los Gatos DJ again hands down. They were also reasonably priced - which is the icing on the cake considering the caliber of their services.

**Bottom line: along with our other meticulously chosen superstar vendors, Los Gatos DJ helped create what I could liken to a rather impressive David Tutera Wedding (google 'My Fair Wedding')

Overall: Awesome experience that we will never forget!!!

Jason · Married on 06/12/2010

Dan and Cassie were the DJ for our friends wedding which is where we first heard of them. We were so impressed with the music and professionalism, plus Cassie is by far the best MC I've ever seen at a wedding, that we just had to book them for our wedding. Cassie does an awesome job of getting the guests into party mode. We had a packed dance floor all night long until the venue had to kick us out. They rock. Book them way in advance so you can make sure they are free on your wedding day. We couldn't be happier with our choice and we will be reccomending them to anyone who we know that is getting married.

Allison · Married on 05/30/2010

Cassie and Dan were more than DJ's for my Husband and My wedding on May 30, 2010 they were Coordinators, Organizers, and a part of the party! We were so lucky to have stumbled across Los Gatos DJ Company as a reference from another vendor and they were above and beyond anything we could have ever imagined! Not only did they help my Dad to record a special song for the Father-Daughter dance, but they ran the entire wedding for us. The timeline was perfect and when we started to run a little behind they did an outstanding job of getting us back on track. As a husband and wife team they also extra special because they work so well together and their love truly shows! I would recommend Los Gatos DJ Company to anyone planning a wedding... they will make your day perfect!!

Marc · Married on 03/06/2010

Dan and Cassie are awesome! They are very lovable people. The music was a mix of all my favs and the crowd was going crazy all night! They are very professional and have a whole bunch of lights and equipment. They can definitely turn any room into an amazing dance party:) I would refer them to anyone having a wedding or special event!!

5 STARS*****

• I

Jessica · Married on 11/14/2009

Los Gatos DJ Company was definitely the best choice for a DJ for our wedding. The music they played was perfect for the "vibe" we wanted and they were super receptive to our special requests. When our wedding ended we heard a loud "AWWW!" from our guests. They wanted to keep the party going, mainly because of how great the music was!

Lisa · Married on 10/31/2009

Los Gatos DJ Company did our wedding at the Ranch Golf course on Holloween and our family and friends can't stop talking about how much fun they had and how awesome the music was! Dan and Cassie are the sweetest couple to work with and they really know how to make your wedding flow without any stress. Thanks again for eveything guys!

alex · Married on 10/17/2009

Cassie & Dan Dresti of Los Gatos DJ were wonderful to work with from the first email correspondence to the wedding follow-up. My husband and I were very particular about the music we wanted played during our weddding--not just for our ceremony and first dance, but from the moment our guests arrived. Cassie & Dan understood how important it was to us to personalize our wedding and create an experience for our guests.

In addition to ensuring our day of music went off without a hitch, Dan masterfully cut the music for our first dance to our specks, trimming an almost 5 minute vocal piece to a mere 1:45 without any sign of edits--it was perfect and made for an awesome first dance.

Cassie & Dan understand that the wedding day is all about the bride and groom and certainly do everything they can to make it as smooth as possible.

Kate · Married on 11/15/2008

Los Gatos DJ Company is absolutely outstanding. I totally trusted my entire experience with them and they made the best day of my life even better. I didn't have to worry about a thing! They were fabulous dejays of the event and played the perfect songs!

Lindsey · Married on 10/07/2011

My experience with Cassie and Dan for our wedding one month ago was exactly as I could have hoped for. From the first time I met with them to the conclusion of our reception, they were extremely professional, responsive to all of my requests, and a pleasure to work with.

I knew we were a good fit for one another from the outset when we discovered we had similar tastes in music. That music definitely made the the dance floor the big hit that it was for all of our guests, and throughout the reception it was packed - exactly as I hoped it would be!

They also handled the music for our ceremony (which I had selected), and that went off seamlessly without any issues. Before the event they visited the venue to meet with the on-site coordinator and get a feel for where things would be set up.

With Cassie as the MC and Dan as the DJ, you'll have a strong team behind you ensuring the event flows as it should from start to finish and the dance floor will be memorable for you and your guests!