14541 Jonquil St NW, Andover, MN 55304 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About BlueLine Photography

"Capturing that one moment of pure bliss...and saving that forever. THAT'S why I love photography."

I have always said that my photography is more passion than profession. This is what drives me and my business. If I were rich I'd still "work" as a photographerand according to my high school guidance counselor, "That's how you find your career". My prices are set for the average family. I was appakked at what photographers were charging and since this is a part time gig for me, I can afford to set my price points below everyone else. For me seeing that smile or even tear when you look at my photograph or hang it on your wall to collect dust is payment enough. The dust says I've done my job and the that smile or tear means a lifetime of memories came flowing back to you with on glance. Let's collect some dust together.

Follow BlueLine Photography on

troy and jami 331 of 66
SDIM1483
troy and jami 210 of 66
BlueLine Photography
Bride's daughter and groom's daughter. One cooperated, one would not, but the picture turned out...
DSC0143
12e0a6c9b820617d 1384959123537 troy and jami 220 of 66
troy and jami 265 of 66

4 Reviews for BlueLine Photography

Jami · Married on 02/16/2013

Shawn did such a great job on our wedding photos! He was there the entire day, was really flexible and open to what images we wanted to capture. He was very personable and professional, and I was reassured all day that every moment would be captured. I strongly recommend Shawn (BlueLine Photography) to anyone.

Sent on 11/20/2013

Brandy · Married on 09/12/2009

Shawn worked extremely hard on my wedding photos. He planned the shots months in advance and listen to my suggestions. The day of my wedding he was prompt and professional. My photos were ready to view by the time I was back from my honeymoon. We got our wedding album from him as well. It is very professional looking and well thought out. I am very pleased with the service we received and the value of the service. We have gone back to Shawn every year since to get photos from him. He even took photos of our newborn and they are fantastic!

Sent on 11/30/2011

Kari · Married on 10/06/2007

Shawn and Michelle Smith are wonderful to work with. We had their biggest package and everyone loved it. People are still complimenting us on the video slideshow. Would definetely recommend this company.

Sent on 11/06/2007

BlueLine Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• BlueLine Photography 1
    Wedding Wire Discount
    Just mention you found us on Wedding Wire and receive a 10% discount on your final print order.

• Music Magic
    Music Magic Wedding DJs

Shawn and Michelle are not only great at photography and videographer, they are extremely friendly and easy to work with. They coordinate with the DJ to capture those "gotta have" shots and they get some shots that the other guys would miss. It's nice to know your giving your business to good people. Shawn and Michelle with Decades ARE good people! I refer them on my website and I am picky about who I refer!

• 14541 Jonquil St NW Andover, 55304 See on map