3550 Watt Avenue 140, Sacramento, CA 95821 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Personify Bridal

Personify Bridal is a bridal hair and makeup service based out of Sacramento, California and serving all of Northern California (from the Bay Area to Tahoe, from Shasta to Yosemite) and Reno, NV. The company is an on-location makeup and hair specialty team whose goal is to make you look and feel your very best on your most important day. Their unique three-part Waterproofing system will protect your makeup so you can laugh, cry, dance and celebrate! Your makeup will still be flawless through it all. Personify Bridal keeps up on the latest trends and techniques to offer you beautiful and quality styles, working with large parties as well as with smaller, more intimate groups as well. They do not have a minimum or maximum bridal party size.

Personify Bridal's trained stylists will work hard to deliver a look you will love and feel confident in. Your hair and makeup will live on in wedding photos which is why Personify Bridal specializes in Natural, Flawless bridal looks that let your own style and beauty shine through. Their hair and makeup services include:

• Hair trial
  • Makeup trial
  • On-site hair and makeup
  • On-site just hair services or just makeup services
  • Large groups
hair insp 1 51 76947

58 Reviews for Personify Bridal

• Tiffany

Tiffany Wu · Married on 08/08/2020

Flawless makeup + hair during covid!

We were getting married during covid, and I am so happy I went with Arrvada + team. Everyone wore masks and assured me of the ways they sanitized their kits. I didn't end up liking the initial hairstyle and Stephanie was so sweet to redo it in a way I loved. Tosh did an amazing job! I jumped into the pool in my wedding dress and my makeup looked flawless when I got out of the pool! I'm very budget conscious. Personify Bridal struck the right balance between being professional and trustworthy (Arrvada sent over a contract, which protects both parties) and reasonable pricing.

Sent on 09/08/2020

Personify Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Tiffany! It was such a pleasure being a part of your special day. Thank you so much for choosing Personify Bridal
  • Gabriella

Gabriella Castaneda · Married on 09/28/2019

Gorgeous Yet Still Me!

Personify Bridal were the perfect fit for my wedding day. They were flexible when I added one more bridesmaid 2 months before and when we could't do a trial run because I live full time in another country. They also were willing to come earlier so that me and the 4 girls would be done by the correct time. (We were even done early!) They were professional but also really fun to be around while we were all getting ready! The reason I hired Personify Bridal was because they specialised in natural looks and that is exactly what was delivered. They enhanced my look and made me feel gorgeous yet still like myself. I couldn't have asked for a better group. (They were so good, even some of my bridesmaid wanted their information because they did such a stellar job with every single one of us!)

Sent on 10/20/2019

Personify Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much! It means so much that we were able to make you feel gorgeous and most importantly to still be able to see you. It was our greatest pleasure being able to be there for you, to share in this special moment. Thank you SO MUCH for allowing Personify Bridal to be there for you.

Personify Bridal Pricing

Personify Bridal Price Rates

Personify Bridal FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 100
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 150
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 75
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 75
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the base price for manicures?
    $ 0.01
  • What is the base price for pedicures?
    $ 0.01
  • What is the starting price for facials?
    $ 0.01
  • What is the starting price for massage therapy?
    $ 0.01
  • What is the starting price for body art?
    $ 0.01
  • What is the starting price for fitness/health services?
    $ 0.01
  • What is the starting price for tanning services?
    $ 0.01
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Assistant Fee
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Men's Grooming
    Mult. Stylists
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Airbrush Tanning
  • What fitness/health services do you offer?
    Classes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Personify Bridal 1
    Early Bride Special

Brides who book 6 months or more in advance will receive 20% off their (the Brides) day of Hair and Makeup Services. Can apply to Bride Day of Just Hair Services or Just Makeup Services.

• Erica Baldwin Photography Wedding Photographers

VIP-CAT Bridal are such a great group of Hair and Makeup Artists! I've worked with them for several styled shoots and boudoir sessions that I've hosted throughout my years as a photographer in the Sacramento area and when it was time for my wedding I hired them because I knew they were the best at what they do! I highly recommend their services, you will love the results!

• True Love Photo Wedding Photographers

Image Pro is my favorite referral for bridal hair and make-up for many reasons. Just a few, THEY RULE. Really the best in the area for hair and make-up, they do an AMAZING job at a great price. Very professional i know i can count on them to have the brides hair and make-up done on time. i love love love love love them !

• Jacqueline Photography Wedding Photographers

I love referring my clients to Image Provocateur because these girls rock with hair and makeup!

• 3550 Watt Avenue 140 Sacramento, CA, 95821 See on map
    916-993-3204 (Phone number)
    By Appt Only
    Location of (Personify Bridal)