Personify Bridal

Sacramento, CA View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Personify Bridal is a bridal hair and makeup service based out of Sacramento, California and serving all of Northern California (from the Bay Area to Tahoe, from Shasta to Yosemite) and Reno, NV. The company is an on-location makeup and hair specialty team whose goal is to make you look and feel your very best on your most important day. Their unique three-part Waterproofing system will protect your makeup so you can laugh, cry, dance and celebrate! Your makeup will still be flawless through it all. Personify Bridal keeps up on the latest trends and techniques to offer you beautiful and quality styles, working with large parties as well as with smaller, more intimate groups as well. They do not have a minimum or maximum bridal party size.

Personify Bridal's trained stylists will work hard to deliver a look you will love and feel confident in. Your hair and makeup will live on in wedding photos which is why Personify Bridal specializes in Natural, Flawless bridal looks that let your own style and beauty shine through. Their hair and makeup services include:

• Hair trial
  • Makeup trial
  • On-site hair and makeup
  • On-site just hair services or just makeup services
  • Large groups
  • Tattoo coverage
  • Wedding party makeup
  • Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$100

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the base price for manicures?

$0.01

What is the base price for pedicures?

$0.01

What is the starting price for facials?

$0.01

What is the starting price for massage therapy?

$0.01

What is the starting price for body art?

$0.01

What is the starting price for fitness/health services?

$0.01

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$0.01

Which of the following are included in prices?

Assistant Fee
Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Men's Grooming

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning

What fitness/health services do you offer?

Classes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Stephanie P. Married on 11/13/2022
    5 out of 5 rating

Everything I wished for!

The Personify Bridal team did such an amazing job with me and my wedding party. Aloha made my hair look exactly as I pictured, and Arrvada’s makeup work made my face more beautiful than I ever imagined. I didn’t even need to touch anything up—my makeup lasted the whole night. They also came to my wedding venue, saving me the stress of an additional trip on my wedding day.

I’m incredibly pleased and happy that I picked them. I would 100% recommend them to anyone else planning their special day.

Notes for price below— this was for both hair and makeup for 3 people, plus makeup only for 1 person.
    Amanda G. Married on 09/03/2022
    5 out of 5 rating
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Loved my hair and makeup!

I hired Personify Bridal for my bridal hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaids and mother on 9/3/22. MJ and another MU artist did our makeup and Stephenie did our hair. They arrived on time (despite some craziness with parking downtown due to a convention), got everyone done on time, and did a wonderful job. I was extremely happy with my hair and makeup - and it lasted all night long despite the Sacramento heat (and sweat). They also gave me a very sweet bridal box with extras and all my bridesmaids and mom a touch up kit. Everyone was so nice and professional. We have only gotten a few photos back but so far it has turned out great in photos.
  • illustration stars

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Deals

Personify Bridal 1
Discount

Brides who book 6 months or more in advance will receive a discount on their (the Brides) day of Hair and Makeup Services.

Pricing

Team

Arrvada
Arrvada
Owner/Lead

In 2004 Arrvada began working with brides in Northern California, over the years she has developed a unique style all her own. She believes that a bride’s true beauty should shine through and her goal is for each of her brides to look and feel their best on their special day. Not only has Arrvada been serving the brides of Northern California for almost 16 years, she has also been teaching professional makeup application in Sacramento, CA, as well as Seattle, Reno, Denver and Salt Lake City since 2008.

Arrvada first began working in the beauty industry as a freelance makeup artist in 2004, focusing on bridal and natural glamour. In 2008, Arrvada became an esthetician, expanding into natural skin care and body waxing. She found that she loved caring for her clients, bringing the beauty out in them. Also in 2008 Arrvada began teaching professional makeup application as one of the founders of Method Makeup Academy. In 2012 Arrvada became sole owner of both Personify Bridal and Method Makeup Academy, expanding the curriculum and program of the school. She has also expanded the range of her bridal team, making sure all of her brides achieve their perfect look to complement their perfect day.

Aloha
Aloha
Lead Stylist/Makeup Artist

With over 10 years of experience, Aloha is a Licensed Cosmetologist, Hair Stylist, full body Wax Specialist and Lash Extension Artist. She currently serves Method Makeup as a Hair Styling and Lash Extension instructor. Aloha is also the Head Hair stylist for our sister company Personify Bridal.

Independently she is the owner of TruBeauty by Lola where she specializes in body and brow waxing, lash extension application and hair styling. Aloha loves to connect with her clients and is not shy to any client request. In her own words: “I love the personal experience I have with people. The conversations, the connection and the smile of love afterwards. I try not to be too proud to educate someone else in the art of beauty, to be therapist and someone for them to confide in is a real blessing. Building trusting relationships is key. I love that we get the chance to make someone’s day, that feeling that we were able to be a part of one of the most significant days of their lives. That we get to meet so many people and in so many ways touch their lives. What may be just another day for us is the biggest moment for them.”

Fun Facts about Aloha: She LOVES food. Yep that was her fun fact. Her greatest accomplishments are her three sons who are 16, 13 and, 3.

Erica Baldwin Photography Erica Baldwin Photography Wedding Photographers

VIP-CAT Bridal are such a great group of Hair and Makeup Artists! I've worked with them for several styled shoots and boudoir sessions that I've hosted throughout my years as a photographer in the Sacramento area and when it was time for my wedding I hired them because I knew they were the best at what they do! I highly recommend their services, you will love the results!

True Love Photo True Love Photo Wedding Photographers

Image Pro is my favorite referral for bridal hair and make-up for many reasons. Just a few, THEY RULE. Really the best in the area for hair and make-up, they do an AMAZING job at a great price. Very professional i know i can count on them to have the brides hair and make-up done on time. i love love love love love them !

Jacqueline Photography Jacqueline Photography Wedding Photographers

I love referring my clients to Image Provocateur because these girls rock with hair and makeup!

3550 Watt Avenue 140 Sacramento, CA, 95821

By Appt Only
Location of (Personify Bridal)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding