Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

42 Reviews for True Love Photo

Digital Files (1)

Beth at True Love Photo was my sensational engagement and wedding photographer. I have so many wonderful things to say about this woman. Her work is outstanding as she captured hundreds of beautiful images of our special day. I was attracted to her work because of the range of styles she shoots. She can do bold, edgy, funky, colorful and fun as well as soft, romantic, and sexy. She is also quite skilled at capturing the nuances of emotions experienced on our wedding day. I found Beth to be fearless, not letting a little risk get in the way of that perfect shot, but she was also respectful of my introverted husband's limits. In addition to her wonderful skills, her personality is so much fun. She has bounds of enthusiasm and energy! Beth really made me feel beautiful, photogenic, and I had a blast during the shoot. She is also incredibly professional, respectful to other vendors, timely, and had a quick turnaround. I would highly recommend Beth for anyone who is looking for a personable, talented, and unique photographer, no matter the occasion!

Profile Picture Allison, 3/14/15, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files

I fell in love with Beth's photos when I saw all her candid shots and use of color. She is fun and sassy and will do anything to get a shot, even almost get run over by a bus. She has done everything from engagement to wedding photos for us and I am never disappointed. I am so thankful Kendra, my wedding planner, suggested her as a photographer.

Profile Picture Ellie, 11/1/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

True Love photo is AMAZING!!! Beth is truely one of a kind. She captures all the perfect moments of my special day. I would recommend anyone who is getting married to her.

Profile Picture Lyndsey, 9/14/13, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1295409799157 softsample0012
220x220 sq 1295409816094 softsample0014
220x220 sq 1295409834844 softsample0059
220x220 sq 1295409883063 softsample0105

When I think of True Love Photo, I think FUN- Beth is so enjoyable to work with on the wedding day, she brings a wonderful energy that affects everyone around her. Her photos pop with color and reflect her personality. For wedding couples looking beyond run-of-the-mill photography, Beth would be a great choice!

Beth is such a great photographer (I really cannot stress that enough). Her work sells itself, but on top of amazing work, she has a great personality! She's not above getting dirty and going the extra mile to get a laugh and capture the moment. Beth is a bundle of energy and so much fun to work with!

I LOVE THIS WOMAN! she is not only full of life but an amazing photographer. Everytime I have worked with her its been Magic. Look at her work and you can see how her clients love her. book her because you will not be dissapointed.

Beth is a true artist and perfectionist at her craft. Her attitude and professionalism exceeds expectations in all of the weddings I have worked with her on. I highly recommend Beth for your individual and artistic photography needs!!

Love Beth...Love Beth...Love Beth. She has the most infectious personalities of anyone I know. From the moment you listen to her voice mail message to the actual meeting, her positive attitude and zest for life will enthrall you. And, she is a fabulous photographer as well...she's been featured on 'StyleMePretty', no less! Beth is able to capture 'the' photographs everyone wants to capture. And she does it with ease! She is fun loving and puts her love of life into her work. Trust me, hire Beth...you'll be sooooo GLAD you did!

Rancho Cordova, CA   See On Map