Rancho Cordova, CA 95742 Map · Phone number

softsample0061
softsample0075

42 Reviews for True Love Photo

Allison · Married on 03/14/2015

Beth at True Love Photo was my sensational engagement and wedding photographer. I have so many wonderful things to say about this woman. Her work is outstanding as she captured hundreds of beautiful images of our special day. I was attracted to her work because of the range of styles she shoots. She can do bold, edgy, funky, colorful and fun as well as soft, romantic, and sexy. She is also quite skilled at capturing the nuances of emotions experienced on our wedding day. I found Beth to be fearless, not letting a little risk get in the way of that perfect shot, but she was also respectful of my introverted husband's limits. In addition to her wonderful skills, her personality is so much fun. She has bounds of enthusiasm and energy! Beth really made me feel beautiful, photogenic, and I had a blast during the shoot. She is also incredibly professional, respectful to other vendors, timely, and had a quick turnaround. I would highly recommend Beth for anyone who is looking for a personable, talented, and unique photographer, no matter the occasion!

Ellie · Married on 11/01/2014

I fell in love with Beth's photos when I saw all her candid shots and use of color. She is fun and sassy and will do anything to get a shot, even almost get run over by a bus. She has done everything from engagement to wedding photos for us and I am never disappointed. I am so thankful Kendra, my wedding planner, suggested her as a photographer.

Lyndsey · Married on 09/14/2013

True Love photo is AMAZING!!! Beth is truely one of a kind. She captures all the perfect moments of my special day. I would recommend anyone who is getting married to her.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

True Love Photo FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,991.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• Jensen Wedding Films
    Jensen Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

When I think of True Love Photo, I think FUN- Beth is so enjoyable to work with on the wedding day, she brings a wonderful energy that affects everyone around her. Her photos pop with color and reflect her personality. For wedding couples looking beyond run-of-the-mill photography, Beth would be a great choice!

• In Full Bloom by MJL
    In Full Bloom by MJL Wedding Florists

Beth is such a great photographer (I really cannot stress that enough). Her work sells itself, but on top of amazing work, she has a great personality! She's not above getting dirty and going the extra mile to get a laugh and capture the moment. Beth is a bundle of energy and so much fun to work with!

• Makeup By Jenifer Haupt
    Makeup By Jenifer Haupt Wedding Hair & Makeup

I LOVE THIS WOMAN! she is not only full of life but an amazing photographer. Everytime I have worked with her its been Magic. Look at her work and you can see how her clients love her. book her because you will not be dissapointed.

• Rancho Cordova, CA See on map