436 G St. Suite 194, Lincoln, CA 95648 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Blooms by Martha Andrews

Blooms a Premier Wedding & Event Florist It is our pleasure to work brides to create a one of a kind vision for their day. We feel blessed to be able to enter into one of the biggest celebrations of your life! We love the creative process using more than just flowers, but many other elements to create a style for you! We look forward to meeting our clients and working together on making dreams come true.

Follow Blooms by Martha Andrews on

DSCN3851
Sacramentoweddingphotographer027
Blooms by Martha Andrews
Old fashioned roses with velvet ribbon and a camio to complete this wintery look.
Centerpiece with gold candles.
Centerpiece with gold candles.
Blooms by Martha Andrews
Antique roses in blush and peach accented with chocolate orchids.
Antique roses in blush and peach accented with chocolate orchids.
Soft romanatic roses and peonies.
Soft romanatic roses and peonies.
Blooms signature bouquet done with sweet peas. This bouquet is designed to hang to the hem of the...
Black and yellow for contemparary elegance.
Black and yellow for contemparary elegance.
This outdoor setting is perfect for the casual bride. Flower balls intwined with twigs, placed on a...
Pink roses with feathers.
Pink roses with feathers.
Brides table
Presentation style bridal bouquet
Presentation style bridal bouquet
Presentation style bouquet
Presentation style bouquet
Dramatic branch arrangment, with flower nests for the candles.
Dramatic branch arrangment, with flower nests for the candles.
DSCN3851
Sacramentoweddingphotographer027

43 Reviews for Blooms by Martha Andrews

Susan · Married on 09/22/2012

Martha listened to my daughter's ideas and exceed our expectations. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous. We had so many compliments about the colors of the flowers and the unique arrangement at each table. Martha was very responsive. In fact, my daughter and I selected vendors on their ability to return calls. She was flexible with changes we made on a few occasions.

Randie · Married on 03/31/2012

As a bride who was planning her wedding from long distance, I needed someone whom I could trust. I didn't have a clear, specific vision of what I wanted the wedding to look like, but I did have some guidelines, and Martha took care of the rest. She is imaginative, creative, and her work is stunning. She understood what we were going for without me having to be explicit. She is warm, friendly, kind, and a pleasure to work with. I got so many compliments on the flowers at the wedding, and I love her signature bling. The flowers were gorgeous and I couldn't help but just continue to smell the flowers all day. I didn't want to put them down!!

Thank you, Martha, for making our wedding day special!

Katie · Married on 09/24/2011

Blooms by Martha Andrews is AMAZING!.... I couldn’t say enough good things about Martha and the services she provides. Martha did our wedding in September in Napa valley and she went above and beyond anything I could have ever have dreamed of!!!

The first time I meet her I fell in love with her instantly. She is so creative, sweet, and full of ideas. We were on the same page the minute we started working together. When I first found Martha I wasn't sure she would even consider doing my wedding since I was so late in the year to find her and my wedding was in Napa. But I lucked out and Martha took me on even though she was booked for the year already. She went out of her way to drive to Napa to meet with me and see my venue. My venue was one she had never done before but as soon as she walked in she had a million GREAT ideas. She completely understood the vision I had in mind. She was very good about communicating with me all of her ideas, and was just a joy to work with. She goes out of her way to make everything so special and so beautiful for you. She will come through with everything you could ever want and MORE! She is so passionate about what she does and really puts her heart into her work and it shows.

The day of our wedding she transformed our venue and made it look so unbelievably beautiful. It literally took my breath away and brought tears to my eyes when I finally saw it all put together! I will never forget that feeling the moment I saw it all. She truly went the extra mile and made every little detail so unique and special. All of my guests said they had never been to or seen a more beautiful wedding!.....Thank you Martha for making our wedding the wedding of our dreams!!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Blooms by Martha Andrews FAQ

• Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Blooms by Martha Andrews 1
    Complimentary flower girl petals and toss bouquet. Please be sure to mention wedding wire.
    Blooms will give you complimentary flower girl petals for 2 flower girls and a toss bouquet when you mentioned you found us on wedding wire.

• Tan Weddings & Events
    Tan Weddings & Events Wedding Officiants

If you are looking for absolutely stunning flowers for your wedding, look no further than Blooms by Martha Andrews! She is truly a gifted floral artist, and will create the wedding of your dreams with her gorgeous arrangements!

• Whitebird Ceremonial Dove Releases
    Whitebird Ceremonial Dove Releases Wedding Rentals

Martha's creations consistently outdo her previous works. Each event is singularly and uniquely amazing, but just wait 'til you see the next one!

• True Love Photo
    True Love Photo Wedding Photographers

MARTHA MARTHA MARTHA ! She ALWAYS 'brings it' to an event. Both extremely personable and talented, Martha is a real crow pleaser. Every mutual bride we have ever had has RAVED about her ! You will LOVE her !

• 436 G St. Suite 194 Lincoln, 95648 See on map
    By appointment only. This address is our office, we are not a retail store but event and wedding planning and florals. So please call before you come by.