Sacramento, CA 95811 Map · Phone number

About Flourish

Flourish is committed to designing wedding flowers that are unique, fresh and innovative. Your ideas and inspiration combined with our expertise, personal service and innovative floral design will create wedding flowers that are truly an expression of your unique vision.

Wedding flowers crafted by Flourish are distinctive, creative and unexpected. Flowers are our artistic medium and our passion. Our beautiful designs are unique to each event, of the highest quality and created with the freshest flowers available.

Flourish is proud to offer an exclusive line of rental items that will compliment the decor of any event. Pedestals, urns, candelabras, chuppas, interesting vessels and more are all available to lend a distinctive look to your wedding.

Contact Flourish today to schedule an appointment (916) 212-5179 or info@flourishdesigns.com

• Moda Floral and Event Design
043gettingready

59 Reviews for Flourish

Stephanie · Married on 03/21/2020

Flourish is great!

Shannon is amazing to work with! My fiancé and I had to reschedule our wedding twice due to COVID-19 and Shannon was so flexible! Luckily she was available both days and couldn't ask for a better florist!

Sent on 09/10/2020
  • Ali

Ali Keller · Married on 07/13/2019

What dreams are made of.

My husband and I each identified what was most important to us when we were planning our big day. For my husband it was the bar, for me it was the flowers. I’m not creative or artistic, I didn’t have “a vision”, I just wanted it to be beautiful and dramatic. Shannon first called and we went over the space, colors, etc. What came next were photos of beautiful flowers, design, decor. Then Shannon met us at the venue and came up with countless more whimsical and creative solutions to an otherwise difficult space. Shannon worked seamlessly with my other vendors and planners. The day of Shannon completely blew me away. The flowers and design were out of a magazine. She far and exceeded my expectations. Shannon is kind, patient, incredibly knowledgeable, and someone who you want to spend time with. I don’t have the words to express what having her as our florist meant but it truly was my favorite part of our day!

Sent on 01/06/2021

Laura M · Married on 01/09/2019

Exceeded my expectations

Shannon was amazing to work with. She looked at my inspiration pictures and interrupted my vision into reality. She respected my budget and worked with me to find the right mix of accent pieces and flowers. I would highly recommend Flourish.

Sent on 04/30/2020

Flourish FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 110.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 100.00
    $ 225.00
    $ 4008.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Eclectic
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Petals
    Non-Floral
    Single Flowers

• The Perfect Plan Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

We love working with Flourish! There are never any worries on our side when working with Shannon as our couple's floral designer. The centerpieces and bouquets are just as described and the uniqueness she brings to her arrangements is just what my brides are looking for. There isn't anything Flourish can't create for your magical day!

• Second Summer Bride Wedding Dresses

Beautiful arrangements that are perfect for every gorgeous bride! We love working with Flourish!

• Tan Weddings & Events Wedding Officiants

If you are looking for exquisite floral design, contact Flourish! Shannon is a creative soul who loves flowers, and it shows in her gorgeous works of art. Trust her vast knowledge and artistic ability, and you will love how your florals make your event one to remember.

• Sacramento, CA, 95811 See on map