1808 Q Street Suite C, Sacramento, CA 95811 Map · Phone number

About Flourish

Flourish is committed to designing wedding flowers that are unique, fresh and innovative. Your ideas and inspiration combined with our expertise, personal service and innovative floral design will create wedding flowers that are truly an expression of your unique vision.

Wedding flowers crafted by Flourish are distinctive, creative and unexpected. Flowers are our artistic medium and our passion. Our beautiful designs are unique to each event, of the highest quality and created with the freshest flowers available.

Flourish is proud to offer an exclusive line of rental items that will compliment the decor of any event. Pedestals, urns, candelabras, chuppas, interesting vessels and more are all available to lend a distinctive look to your wedding.

Contact Flourish today to schedule an appointment (916) 212-5179 or info@flourishdesigns.com

flourish323

Flourish 6
Flourish 7

S Kelley · Married on 01/01/2019

Wedding Flowers

Shannon made the most stunning beautiful arrangements for our winter wedding! I had never seen such beautiful bouquets and everyone said they were so amazing and unique!

• Jennifer

Jennifer Spence · Married on 10/06/2018

Is it OK to say Amazeballs?!?!

Seriously. Shannon’s floral designs and embellishments were the talk of the evening. She was prompt and professional. The flowers made our wedding even more special. I actually took a moment, mid-ceremony, to have our guests applaud the bouquet. We were so happy to be graced with her creativity and eye for design and beauty. She is a gem to work with.

Shannon · Married on 08/11/2018

I cannot praise Shannon enough!!! Not only is she an incredible florist she’s a pleasure to work with. As I began to plan my destination wedding in Lake Tahoe I knew immediately that florals were going to be a VERY important aspect, if not one of the most important. I’m an avid gardener, love succulents and wanted that to show.
    I began reaching out to florists as soon as I set the date and became somewhat distraught....it seemed like no one understood my vision. I had spoken with several florists (and expanded my search area) when I finally found Flourish. Shannon was bubbly, passionate & said she could bring my vision to life! She sent me a mood board with colors, flower selections, ribbon colors, etc. it was in this moment I knew she was my florist! She just got it. Over the next several months we stayed in close contact and every time I changed my mind or asked to add new items I was met with an “of course” or “we’d love to”!
    Even a few weeks before my wedding I was adding more succulents and the team at Flourish was kind enough to say yes! When we finally met in person it was like hanging out with an old friend (who’s crazy talented!) Fast forward to my wedding day - I had wanted to include peonies in my bouquet, but they’re not in season in August. When Shannon walked in holding my bouquet and I saw peoonies I felt tears well up inside. She said she found some all the way in Alaska....and surprised me! Talk about florist of the year!
    I decided to do a moon arch with asymmetrical flowers as the ceremony backdrop....holy moly was it even more beautiful than I could’ve imagined. As I sat down at my table and looked at how gorgeous Flourish made everything look I was overjoyed. The majority of my guests even commented on how lovely all my florals were!
    If you are looking for a florist who is passionate, lovely to work with and can styled flowers like it’s nobodys business hire Flourish

Flourish 8

Flourish FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 110.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 20.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 225.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,008.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• The Perfect Plan Weddings and Events
    The Perfect Plan Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

We love working with Flourish! There are never any worries on our side when working with Shannon as our couple's floral designer. The centerpieces and bouquets are just as described and the uniqueness she brings to her arrangements is just what my brides are looking for. There isn't anything Flourish can't create for your magical day!

• Second Summer Bride
    Second Summer Bride Wedding Dresses

Beautiful arrangements that are perfect for every gorgeous bride! We love working with Flourish!

• Tan Weddings & Events
    Tan Weddings & Events Wedding Officiants

If you are looking for exquisite floral design, contact Flourish! Shannon is a creative soul who loves flowers, and it shows in her gorgeous works of art. Trust her vast knowledge and artistic ability, and you will love how your florals make your event one to remember.

• 1808 Q Street Suite C Sacramento, CA 95811 See on map