Flourish Reviews

Flourish 6
Flourish 7

S Kelley · Married on 01/01/2019

Wedding Flowers

Shannon made the most stunning beautiful arrangements for our winter wedding! I had never seen such beautiful bouquets and everyone said they were so amazing and unique!

• Jennifer

Jennifer Spence · Married on 10/06/2018

Is it OK to say Amazeballs?!?!

Seriously. Shannon’s floral designs and embellishments were the talk of the evening. She was prompt and professional. The flowers made our wedding even more special. I actually took a moment, mid-ceremony, to have our guests applaud the bouquet. We were so happy to be graced with her creativity and eye for design and beauty. She is a gem to work with.

Shannon · Married on 08/11/2018

I cannot praise Shannon enough!!! Not only is she an incredible florist she’s a pleasure to work with. As I began to plan my destination wedding in Lake Tahoe I knew immediately that florals were going to be a VERY important aspect, if not one of the most important. I’m an avid gardener, love succulents and wanted that to show.
    I began reaching out to florists as soon as I set the date and became somewhat distraught....it seemed like no one understood my vision. I had spoken with several florists (and expanded my search area) when I finally found Flourish. Shannon was bubbly, passionate & said she could bring my vision to life! She sent me a mood board with colors, flower selections, ribbon colors, etc. it was in this moment I knew she was my florist! She just got it. Over the next several months we stayed in close contact and every time I changed my mind or asked to add new items I was met with an “of course” or “we’d love to”!
    Even a few weeks before my wedding I was adding more succulents and the team at Flourish was kind enough to say yes! When we finally met in person it was like hanging out with an old friend (who’s crazy talented!) Fast forward to my wedding day - I had wanted to include peonies in my bouquet, but they’re not in season in August. When Shannon walked in holding my bouquet and I saw peoonies I felt tears well up inside. She said she found some all the way in Alaska....and surprised me! Talk about florist of the year!
    I decided to do a moon arch with asymmetrical flowers as the ceremony backdrop....holy moly was it even more beautiful than I could’ve imagined. As I sat down at my table and looked at how gorgeous Flourish made everything look I was overjoyed. The majority of my guests even commented on how lovely all my florals were!
    If you are looking for a florist who is passionate, lovely to work with and can styled flowers like it’s nobodys business hire Flourish

Flourish 8
    Flourish 14
    Flourish 15
    Flourish 16

Shelby · Married on 06/23/2018

Shannon was a dream to work with! I had met with a couple other florists before her, and right when we spoke, I knew immediately that she was the florist I wanted. She saw my vision and brought it to life. She allowed me to create the color scheme and flowers and answered all of my questions and addressed any concerns I had about whether certain colors or decor would match. Her eye for colors, flowers, and decor is amazing. Not only is she artistic and creative, but she is extremely professional and kind.The flowers and decor was above and beyond any pictures I had seen online or anything I had envisioned. She was extremely responsive, detailed, and incorporated every idea and thought that I had into the flowers. On the day of the wedding, everything was labeled and set up perfectly and executed seamlessly. She even picked up the arch and table decorations that same night, so it was one less thing that we had to worry about keeping track of or cleaning up. I highly recommend Shannon and her team. I would not have trusted anyone else with my flowers and ensuring that my vision of my dream wedding came to life. Thank you so much Shannon!

Flourish 17
    Flourish 26
  • Marika

Marika Andrews · Married on 06/15/2018

Flourish Is The Best!

Shannon is amazing! She is truly a creative genius and made my low-budget wedding venue look like a million bucks. During our initial meeting, Shannon helped guide me through different options (I did not have a concrete vision other than "pinks, greens, and ivory") and even looked at my Pinterest board with me to determine the style of florals and decorations I might want. She was very thorough and followed up our meeting with a detailed cost estimate and PDF of possible flowers and decorations. She was completely understanding of my tight budget and accommodated my limitations seamlessly. Shannon was wonderfully communicative and obviously cared about making sure everything was perfect for my wedding. She made sure that everything was beautiful and the day honestly wouldn't have been the same without her talent. Thank you so much Flourish!!!

• C · Married on 04/14/2018

Best florist ever. Hands down. Did amazing flours for our wedding and couldn’t be happier with the results. Worked within our budget and everything was perfect. Not to mention Shannon is one of the most genuine and sweet persons you’ll ever meet.

Flourish 27
    Flourish 28

Shannon · Married on 09/23/2017

We could not have loved working with Shannon more. We fully trusted her to execute our ideas and she beyond delivered. Our flowers were gorgeous. I couldn't have dreamed of it looking as amazing as it did when I walked in and I was so extremely happy with how everything turned out. We got so many compliments on how beautiful it all was. If I ever need another florist I would not hesitate to pick Shannon again.

Katie · Married on 04/01/2017

Shannon was an absolute DREAM to work with at Flourish! She was extremely professional, sweet, and most importantly, so incredibly creative with her floral designs. I shopped around a bit when looking for a wedding florist, and most of the designs I saw looked very generic and similar to each other. The flowers at my wedding were far and away more beautiful than anything that I could have imagined and I received compliments all night from the wedding guests and other vendors at the event. She called me back promptly and provided an initial consultation, sent me the proposal and invoice, and then we met face to face at her office so that she could show me different ideas. She was able to work within our budget and put us at ease. I even asked for a last minute change to add a floral & green arch at the wedding ceremony which she was able to pull off without a hitch. My dream wedding was turned into a reality all because of Shannon. Thank you!!

Flourish 29
    Flourish 30
    Flourish 31
    Flourish 32

Holly · Married on 10/22/2016

Brides, Shannon was a blast to work with and knows what's she's doing! We are in the grocery industry and we wanted to add personal touches to our wedding by incorporating some herbs into our arrangements. She did such a wonderful job, we felt like our personal touch was incorporated into every arrangement. Everyone was commenting on our flowers. We had a door where we were married in front of and we decided that a wreath would be perfect, and it really was!
    I can not recommend Flourish enough to all couples. She is creative, easy going, and will work with you until then end.

Anna · Married on 09/24/2016

Shannon was an absolute joy to work with! For me, the flowers were one of the most important parts of my wedding day and she really made my vision come to life. She was very quick to respond to my questions and helped me revise my floral designs multiple times. I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone!

Molly · Married on 09/03/2016

Shannon from Flourish was great. We had some last minute changes to the wedding site due to weather and Shannon responded without hesitation to the changes. She was a pleasure to work with in the planning phases and the day of the wedding. I'd highly recommend her.

Flourish 33
    Flourish 34
    Flourish 35
    Flourish 36

Julie · Married on 07/29/2016

The floral design that Flourish provided for my wedding was STUNNING and BREATH TAKING. To top it off, Shannon was a delight to work with! She did a wonderful job at providing exactly what we asked for and offered additional decor items (votives and vases) that helped bring our vision to fruition. Shannon transformed our neat industrial venue into a soft and elegant space. My favorite part of any wedding is the florals and Flourish met every expectation that I had and much more.

RICHARD · Married on 05/07/2016

When my fiancé and I left our first appointment with Shannon, we had an overwhelming feeling that we had made the right choice for our wedding florist. Shannon has an obvious passion for what she does. Add that passion to her knowledge, artistry, creativity and commitment, you realize she is at the top tier of her profession. Shannon was able to extract from us a clear picture of the vision we had for our wedding day. She is someone who can take your vision and run with it, she offers great advice and suggestions, but makes it clear you will have the final say. By clearly understanding our desires and price range, Shannon eagerly offered modifications and substitutions to satisfy our budget and style. We used Flourish for our ceremony and reception. Shannon was able to use the floral arrangements from the ceremony for the reception décor, a big cost savings. The wedding day was filled with flowers in perfect bloom, carefully crafted bouquets, spectacular table arrangements and floral accents. They will always be a vivid part of our wedding day memories. You know you made the right choice, when your photographers spend as much time taking photos of your floral arrangements as they do of you! We unconditionally recommend Shannon and her wonderful services from Flourish.

Amanda · Married on 01/03/2015

I was so pleased with the flowers at our wedding. Shannon did a fantastic job working within my budget to provide us with flowers that were stunning without breaking the bank! She showed a great deal of creativity in creating arrangements that were in line with what we wanted but utilising seasonal flowers and less expensive options to fill out the arrangements.

Because we planned our wedding from overseas, we needed a florist who was able to work with us over skype and email to make sure everything came together. Shannon skyped with me and took very detailed notes about the look and feel we were going for. She was very prompt and thorough with emails and responded very timely to all my questions.

I had a few unique ideas on how I wanted to utilise flowers in our ceremony. Shannon understood my vision and brought it to life more beautifully than I could imagine.

Anne · Married on 05/25/2014

Shannon did a great job on our wedding day, which was in May 2014 at Catta Verdera. We received multiple compliments on our flowers and arrangements. It was fantastic how she incorporated our color scheme into the various floral arrangements; the tones were so great that they brought out the bridesmaids' dress colors. Additionally, the hint of pink in the bouquets was PERFECT. The cake and tables were decorated in a lovely fashion as well. We also realize that the day was a hot one; Shannon was a great trooper for setting up the arrangements in the heat. We enjoyed meeting Shannon and our experience with Flourish immensely.

Ron · Married on 05/17/2014

Had a terrific experience with Flourish. Shannon really listened to our needs and created some amazing centerpieces. She also made a really beautiful and one of a kind flower lasso for my ceremony.

Malinda · Married on 11/02/2013

We had a wonderful experience working with Flourish from start to finish. Shannon helped us narrow down our decor ideas and create a beautiful wedding experience. Thank you for all your help making our wedding day special!

Shannon at flourish is incredibly talented creative. I felt like she got me from the moment we met. I know absolutely nothing about flowers. She was able to help me guide my flower selections form pictures I brought in and came up with a beautiful concept on my tight budget. She was so easy to work with and a great communicator. I cannot count the number of complements that I received on the flowers at our wedding. They were gorgeous and she incorporated original things like grapes, figs and artichokes to help us to achieve the dark purple look we were going for. She even made my flower girl a purple artichoke pomander that was to die for. I would absolutely recommend her highly!

Shannon just did my wedding and her work was AMAZING! She's simply the best, and everyone is still commenting on how beautiful the flowers were! We couldn't have been more thrilled, and the special touches and extra work she put into everything was both gorgeous and memorable. On top of that, she's a total joy to work with, and happily worked within our budget. Highly creative and talented, Shannon blew me away on the day-of and I am still in awe of how gorgeous the bouquets and centerpieces were. I didn't know that was possible with our "limited" floral budget, and it seriously looked like a million bucks. I am so thankful for her hard work and professionalism. Don't hesitate to work with Shannon - you will enjoy it and be so impressed!

Danielle · Married on 06/22/2013

My flowers came about above and beyond what I had expected. Shannon has a wonderful eye for making arrangements to compliment your theme. She took all my ideas and blended them together into a beautiful, romantic, and personalized decor scene. She melded pieces that I bought, plus her own items to create the centerpieces I was hoping for. She also set up my ceremony site with a beautiful chuppah with fresh flowers on that as well. It was a truly gorgeous ceremony and reception because of her design style and knowledge. I'm so happy with how it turned out.

Danielle · Married on 06/22/2013

Megan · Married on 04/27/2013

Shannon, the owner of Flourish, was fantastic to work with. She is incredibly talented in her artistic vision and expertise. She really puts together unique and gorgeous combinations, and I felt like I could trust that her vision would exceed my expectations, and it did. She also did not bat an eye at our limited budget, she gave great suggestions on how we could cut cost and stretch the budget as much as we could for the look we wanted.

Above all, we knew that Shannon genuinely cared about our wedding and was excited to help make our big day look gorgeous. She went above and beyond on more than one occasion, including giving my new in-laws a ride up the steep hill between our ceremony and reception after our family pictures, so they could get to cocktail hour faster.

The flowers, bouquets, and arrangements from Flourish really speak for themselves, but its the personal service that really sets Shannon apart and makes me very happy to recommend Flourish to anyone for their wedding or other event.

Allison · Married on 01/05/2013

Thank you, thank you, thank you to Shannon for making our January wedding so beautiful. In spite of my sad attempts to describe how we wanted the flowers and decor to look (I'm pretty sure I just kept repeating non-words like "glowy"), Shannon knew exactly what vibe we were going for. She pulled together a gorgeous mix of simple and classic flowers with tons of candles, hurricanes accented with gold and silver foiling, and mercury glass - it was everything we wanted but that we didn't even know we wanted! Also, if there was a way I could figure out how to carry around the bouquet she made me every day without looking like a crazy person, I would do it in a heartbeat. Shannon was great to work with - she paid so much attention to all the little details, even tying a special ring of mine to my bouquet, and was incredibly patient with us when we changed our minds about things. Everything was better than we could have ever imagined, and I'm SO happy that we trusted her to work her magic. Thank you again, Shannon!!

• Amy

Amy · Married on 11/02/2012

Shannon was a creative genious and completely understood exactly what I wanted. I am still in awe of just how beautiful my bouquet was. Her decorating and use of all the materials she brought, as well as what I provided, was just how I had envisioned everything to be!

I found Shannon on yelp, I chose her because of the very fresh, elegant, and artsy style that I saw on her website. I just saw a high quality of work in her portfolio that was exactly what I was looking for. We did a combination of flowers and lantern props since we had a big wedding. I had a very positive experience in booking and communicating with her for wedding details. I think she is more on the expensive side of florist, but it depends on your budget, which she is willing to work in. I ended up spending more then I planned (which was on the cheap side for a 200+ wedding) but it was totally worth it. If there was anything that was absolutely worth the money, it was the flowers at our wedding. It was just as I had envisioned it and probably better. Even the day after the wedding I just couldn't get over how gorgeous the flowers were. My only regret is that I hadn't planned on preserving my bouquet, which I ended up doing on my own. I love flowers, and I LOVED the flowers she did for us.