1433 Fulton Avenue Suite A, Sacramento, CA 95825 Map · Phone number

About Second Summer Bride

Second Summer Bride Sacramento is a bridal boutique in Sacramento, California. They are a locally owned shop with a wide range of inventory and styles. They have hand-picked selections of vintage pieces, designer gowns, veils, and more.

Second Summer Bride Sacramento is a clean and well-kept resale and consignment shop for brides with any budget. They have personal stylists to help you sort through their inventory and help you find the dress of your dreams. They want you to look and feel your best so you shine on your big day. They receive new inventory weekly, so make sure they offer you the newest and trendiest options. Their services and inventory include:

• Alterations

24 Reviews for Second Summer Bride

• Sabrina

Sabrina · Married on 11/03/2018

Dress of my dreams

Loved my dress. I had some specific wants in my dress and no one ever told me no! :) The ladies who helped me made me feel comfortable and pretty. They take one appointment at a time so you aren't waiting around for your consultant like at David's.

The seamstress Lori (Lauri?) was great and made the dress fit like a glove. We had trouble getting the bust to sit against my skin without too much of an open gap but Lori made it happen! They cut my train off and a layer of the puffy tulle from underneath, just like I asked without trying to talk me out of it.

Great little shop, beautiful dresses, hope you like little yappy dogs because the owner's dogs are around... not my preference but loved my time spent with Second Summer.

Sent on 07/24/2019

Joanne · Married on 09/30/2017

I had been to several other dress shops and found dresses that were pretty and I would have been happy to wear; but I hadn't found "the dress" (I didn't think it existed for the longest time). The dress I found at Second Summer is "the dress." It is perfect in every way and 30% under by budget! Additionally, the service was by far the best of any of the bridal shops I went to. The staff cared about me and my wedding. They would listen to my requests, answered all my questions and gave me some wonderful suggestions. I highly recommend Second Summer.

Sent on 10/27/2016
  • Britt

Britt · Married on 08/26/2017

The ladies here were very helpful! Side note: I scheduled my appointment a week before my sister got engaged (I knew, she didn't!). After finding my dress and knew it was the one, I wanted my sister to feel special too...& even though it wasn't my sister's appointment, they allowed her to try on a dress too! Super accommodating but also made me feel like I was the only appointment that day. Very thorough- now just to have my dress altered in a few months for the big day!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Award

Second Summer Bride FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Consignment, Full Customization, Preservation, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Tuxedo Rentals, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• Style Avenue Studios
    Style Avenue Studios Wedding Jewelers

Karla with Second Summer Bride is determine to help brides find a unique brand name dress for a fraction of the cost! Her store is gorgeous and so welcoming! If you have your eye on specific a designer gown, be sure to check her store first!

• 1433 Fulton Avenue Suite A, Suite A Sacramento, California, 95825 See on map