The Bridal Box

Roseville, CA View map

The Bridal Box is a bridal boutique in Roseville, California. They are a family owned shop in a former house in old Roseville historic district. Each bride is met with their own bridal consultant to help them find their dream dress. You can shop online and have your dress shipped or stop in their cozy shop.

The Bridal Box inventory consists of high fashion and unique dresses. You can find name brands dresses and one-of-a-kind hidden gems. They stock dresses to meet your style whether you want classic, bohemian, or sophisticated, they have the dress for you. The Bridal Box also offers attire for the bride, bridesmaids, mother of the bride and groom, and flower girls. Their inventory includes bridal belts, garters, jewelry, sample gowns, undergarments, bridal gowns, hair accessories, plus sizes, shoes and veils.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Flower Girls
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Cleaning
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Undergarments
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

4.2
  • Molly
    Molly M. Getting married on 03/18/2022

Amazing experience! Alicia helped me find my dream dress!

GO HERE! GO HERE! GO HERE!
    Best experience ever. Such kind people and a wonderful variety of really unique gowns that I haven't seen elsewhere. Trust me ladies, I went to Kleinfeld - I prefer here. It was a relaxed, encouraging, environment. I could try on anything I want, she put veils on me in several dresses, and it turned out that the dress that was her initial gut pick, is the dress I fell in love with. I loved that they played music for us and we had a private room. I was given the most adorable goodie bag once I bought the dress. They thought of every little detail - from the lotion and feminine products back up in the bathroom to just making me feel beautiful in every dress I put on. ALICIA is the kindest woman ever! We went here last minute on a whim and I am so happy we did because I can't recommend this business more!
  • Erica
    Erica P. Married on 09/07/2019

Great local boutique!

My experience with The Bridal Box in Roseville was amazing. I don't know what compelled me to walk into the Bridal Box because I was convinced that a small boutique would be totally out of my price range. Favi (I may have spelled her name wrong) was my consultant and actually listened to what my budget was. She also was very attentive to my style and was not pushy when it came to things that were too expensive or styles that I didn't like. I ended up finding a dress on the clearance rack because it was a sample. The bridal box was amazing in helping send my dress away for dry cleaning to make it new again. They even threw in some free accessories. I got a free veil. It is a small store so make sure you make an appointment. With an appointment I really felt like the consultants were helping me and only me. It's not like the big stores where there are a million things going on. I would highly recommend the Bridal Box.
  • Daniela
    Daniela Married on 06/09/2019

Very vintage collection

Sweetest costumer service !
    She helped me a lot and answered all my questions!

415 Oak Street Roseville, CA, 95678

Tuesday- Friday 11-6 Saturday 10-5 Sunday 11-3 Mondays closed
Location of (The Bridal Box)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding