417 Oak Street, Roseville, CA 95678 Map · Phone number

About The Bridal Box

The Bridal Box is a bridal boutique in Roseville, California. They are a family owned shop in a former house in old Roseville historic district. Each bride is met with their own bridal consultant to help them find their dream dress. You can shop online and have your dress shipped or stop in their cozy shop.

The Bridal Box inventory consists of high fashion and unique dresses. You can find name brands dresses and one-of-a-kind hidden gems. They stock dresses to meet your style whether you want classic, bohemian, or sophisticated, they have the dress for you. The Bridal Box also offers attire for the bride, bridesmaids, mother of the bride and groom, and flower girls. Their inventory includes bridal belts, garters, jewelry, sample gowns, undergarments, bridal gowns, hair accessories, plus sizes, shoes and veils.

Follow The Bridal Box on

24 Reviews for The Bridal Box

• Daniela

Daniela · Getting married on 06/09/2019

Very vintage collection

Sweetest costumer service !
    She helped me a lot and answered all my questions!

Janelle · Married on 08/26/2017

I had already purchased my dress and I came here to find my veil. They had my dress in their store so I was able to try it on while I selected my veil. The staff were SO NICE even going above and beyond to check if we could special order a veil! If I could go back to pick out my wedding dress I would have gone here. Their selection of Maggie Sottero is phenomenal. I highly recommend shopping for all your wedding dress needs. They were also super affordable! My dress was about $400 cheaper here than the fancy boutique I bought it at.

Amanda · Married on 01/07/2017

Christine and her staff are wonderful. They want you to feel comfortable and they want you to LOVE your dress. I had an alterations nightmare and had to buy a new dress a month before the wedding. I was able to find a dress and bought it off the rack. They gave me a discount since they felt bad about the first dress. Very sweet, very accommodating.

The Bridal Box FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months