20 S. School St, Lodi, CA 95240 Map · Phone number

About Elizabeth of Lodi

The Elizabeth Bridal Salon has been a part of Historical Downtown Lodi since 1954. A newly remodeled inside invites you to relax and browse the many new lines of wedding gowns as well as bridesmaid dresses, mother of the bride dresses and prom dresses. One of our goals was to make the store a one-stop shop by bringing in tuxedos and bridal accessories. We also have a full alteration staff that work closely with you to make sure you are 100% satisfied. The main focus is to offer great customer service and complete satisfaction.
Follow Elizabeth of Lodi on

Storepictures008

17 Reviews for Elizabeth of Lodi

• Stacey

Stacey · Married on 09/30/2017

This bridal salon is amazing. Extremely knowledgeable when it came to what I wanted. Nancy completely customized my dress for me to be exactly what I wanted. I could not be happier with my dress. It was definitely worth the drive to Lodi!!!

Hannah · Married on 05/06/2017

I found my perfect dress at Elizabeth of Lodi! I was unsure of whether or not I would find anything when going in due to budget but I found the perfect dress, and found out it was the right price. Everyone in there was very helpful in everything I needed: undergarments, veil, showing how the bustle would look, and even demonstrating what my alterations would look like with sample fabric. I was very excited when we left, especially since I found my dress at the same place as my sister in law and one of my best friends! Thank you Elizabeth Bridal!

Tilly · Married on 05/14/2011

I found my dream wedding dress at The Elizabeth. My Mom bought her wedding dress here, so it was special to me finding my wedding dress here as well. The staff at the bridal salon are all so very helpful and patient. Everyone at The Elizabeth was very attentive to my needs and really made me feel like I was the only one in the salon. Thank you The Elizabeth Bridal for making me feel like a princess :)

Elizabeth of Lodi FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? $200 - $499, $500 - $999
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100, $100 - $199
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Full Customization, Preservation, Rentals, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Tuxedos, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Annually, Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Exchanges, Final Sales

• Morris Chapel
    Morris Chapel Church Weddings

The Elizabeth Bridal is a wonderful place with lots of dresses to choose from, I personally have been in there store and found there customer service to be great and always willing to help me or leave me to browse. I really enjoyed my shopping experience at The Elizabeth Bridal.

• 20 S. School St Lodi, CA 95240 See on map