2728 Etcheverry Dr, Stockton, CA 95212 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Amira's Fashion Couture

Amira's Fashion Couture is a wedding dress and attire company that is located in Stockton, California. Their philosophy is that a little imagination makes your dreams come true. Offering reasonable pricing alterations and quality work, their talented team is dedicated to providing amazing customer service as well as quality products. With more than five years of business experience, the designer and seamstress has worked with many different couples to create outfits that they feel beautiful, comfortable and confident in.

Products Offered
In the past, Amira's Fashion Couture has worked with a large clientele that includes brides, grooms, flower girls, bridesmaids, groomsmen and ring bearers. Some of the dress and attire items that they have altered and customized include:

• Bridal belts

Amira's Fashion Couture 7
  • Robyn

Robyn · Married on 09/07/2019

She's amazing!

Celilia is amaaaazing. I have found 2 years ago by reading yelp reviews and she has been my go-to throughout my whole wedding journey! I found the dress that I wanted to wear for my engagement party and within a hour of requesting an appointment, she responded immediately and was able to see me within the next few days (my party was that following weekend). She also has done alterations for all my outfits during my bachelorette trip, rehearsal dinner and my wedding day. She was so accommodating, especially to my last minutes needs. She's so sweet and was very easy to work with. My wedding dress needed tons of work, (my dress ended up being way bigger than what would fit me) it had lace, and a mesh back; Cecilia was able to work with all the details of the dress and make it the dress of my dreams. She is amazing! Most of my bridesmaids have also went to her for their alterations, some referred by me and some found her via their own research. She is definitely one to trust when it comes to your big day and ANY of your alteration needs :)

Sent on 09/18/2019

Amira's Fashion Couture's reply:

Hi Robyn, It was an amazing experience to help you with your alteration needs from the moment you were engaged to your final pick up. I hope you and the Mr. had an amazing time on your Honeymoon. The you get the chance please post your favorite picture of you in your gown as, i I can't wait to see pictures of how everything turned out especially with you in your dress. Congratulations once again we wish you both many, many years of happiness. See you soon!

Cecilia

Brooklyn Yazolino · Married on 08/17/2019

So happy 😁

I gained stress weight during my engagement. And she was sooo flexible! And can’t even tell you how many times we had to adjust my dress due to my fluctuating weight. She even created a custom detachable train which was everything I wanted. She even finished two weeks earlier than I was expecting! Such a cute work space as well!!

Sent on 09/19/2019
    Amira's Fashion Couture 8
    Amira's Fashion Couture 9
    Amira's Fashion Couture 10

Amira's Fashion Couture's reply:

Thank you Brooklyn for allowing us to be apart of your team. It was truly an honor to work with you as well as your mom during your fittings. You looked so beautiful on your special day. We want to wish you and your Mr. the very best. If you ever need any other alterations please do not hesitate to call or text.

Congratulations!!

Cecilia

Award

Amira's Fashion Couture FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200
  • What are your price ranges for suit and tuxedo rentals? Under $100
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece, Flat Fee
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Full Customization
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Customary Attire, Hair Accessories, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Seasonally
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• 2728 Etcheverry Dr Stockton, California, 95212 See on map
    209-500-4395 (Phone number)
    2093733929 (Other Phone Number)