The Bridal Box Reviews

24 Reviews for The Bridal Box

• Daniela

Daniela · Getting married on 06/09/2019

Very vintage collection

Sweetest costumer service !
    She helped me a lot and answered all my questions!

Janelle · Married on 08/26/2017

I had already purchased my dress and I came here to find my veil. They had my dress in their store so I was able to try it on while I selected my veil. The staff were SO NICE even going above and beyond to check if we could special order a veil! If I could go back to pick out my wedding dress I would have gone here. Their selection of Maggie Sottero is phenomenal. I highly recommend shopping for all your wedding dress needs. They were also super affordable! My dress was about $400 cheaper here than the fancy boutique I bought it at.

Amanda · Married on 01/07/2017

Christine and her staff are wonderful. They want you to feel comfortable and they want you to LOVE your dress. I had an alterations nightmare and had to buy a new dress a month before the wedding. I was able to find a dress and bought it off the rack. They gave me a discount since they felt bad about the first dress. Very sweet, very accommodating.

I found my wedding dress here! I walked in with my mom just to look and get some ideas to start my initial shopping for my dress. I told the lady - whom I forget her name :( - was very helpful and had an idea of what I explained I wanted. The first dress I ever tried on I fell in love with! I tried on a few other... but The first dress was it! Bought it that day!

Chrystal · Married on 03/05/2016

Great service! Made me feel special and gave me lot of attention! I got my very beautiful Maggie Sotero dress here and my veil. They are seriously so nice and welcoming! Love!!!

reina · Married on 10/17/2015

Christine was great, she was insightful and was extremely familiar with the product. She made me feel very comfortable and took the time to answer all my questions

Tamia · Married on 02/15/2014

Amazing prices and very elegant wedding dresses. I loved so many styles because they carry such unique gowns. The quality is excellent and so is their service.

Loved loved love this place. My wedding isn't till next October and I bought my dress as well as the bridesmaids dresses. They made me feel great, like a beautiful bride! They were very accommodating, friendly, and honest. I would definitely recommend.

Melissa · Married on 09/22/2012

I bought my bridal jewelry and sash from the bridal box. They were really helpful and worked hard to get me everything on time ( I ordered them really close to the wedding).

Jaclyn · Married on 08/04/2012

I found my dress in Michigan at a trunk show and was able to find it cheaper at the bridal box online in California. I called the owner of the shop and talked to her multiple time before I ordered. Told my now sister-in-law about her and she got her bridesmaids there too. All the dresses we got from the bridal box turned our beautiful and saved us money!

Victoria · Married on 10/28/2011

Found the dress that I wanted for $500 cheaper than the other stores. It was a Maggie Sottero and I was able to buy it in my size off the rack and it fit perfectly. Angel was soo sweet there and helped me with veil options too. I ended up ordering a specially made veil to perfectly match my dress and it was cheaper than premade veils. I got everythign I wanted and more...for less $$ !!!

Laura · Married on 05/15/2010

I ordered my bridesmaids dresses through the Bridal Box. I was a little apprehensive using an online store, but their prices were over $40/dress less than anyplace else I could find them. They were wonderful -- they called periodically to give me a status date/delivery estimate update, and were right on target with their estimates from the beginning. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to purchase wedding party dresses!

Michelle · Married on 10/12/2018

I love this little boutique. Everyone that works here is so friendly and professional. There’s not a huge variety of sample sizes but even in a dress that was a little small they made me feel beautiful and confident. When I brought 8 people with me they didn’t bat an eye but made room for everyone. I got my dress there and went back for my bridesmaid dresses because of the personal experience you get there that you don’t get at big bridal chains.

Korin · Married on 11/21/2015

Such a lovely dress shop! They have a good selection without being overwhelming like some shops. The dress attendants are super helpful and friendly. If you are looking for a more quiet less hectic experience (like one you will get a large dress shop) this shop is for you. Also, the prices are very reasonable! Definitely check them out!!

Danielle · Married on 07/11/2015

Beautiful gown selection, great to work with!! We had a few snags here and there but all in all nothing that took away from the overall event!

I found my gown at The Bridal Box and the gals there were lovely. Its a quaint little salon with some great deals, and I was so happy to come upon it. The only downside is that because it is on the small side, there is not a lot of room for your girls to come with you. Maybe 2 or 3 comfortably. And there is not a lot of good mirror viewing, as far as getting lots of angles to see the dress when you have it on. But all in all for brides on a budget, you cannot beat this sweet little gem of a place and the ladies who run it.

3.0

Overall it was a good experience, and I fell in love with the dress I found there. They were a tad on the pricey side but that is to be expected at a boutique with dresses from designers. Make sure to get your receipts showing deposits and payment(s) because they write out everything by hand and don't do much by email, mostly by phone which they are very good about returning calls promptly.
    ~Happy Newlyweds

3.8
      3.5

The staff is nice and helpful but their selection to try on is pretty small. She did the best she xoxo with what she had to work with. They do have lots of cute gifts for bride and groom or bridal party. :)

Marjorie · Married on 11/29/2014

2.5

I got my wedding dress & bridesmaids here, lovely place. There is a lot of variety to choose from. There was a set back on my wedding dress and my bridesmaids dresses got messed up. The sizing was very off for every bridesmaid dress and two got mixed up because of the similar names. The quality of my dress wasn't what I expected. There were beads falling off when I tried it on but she insisted that it sometimes tit happens.They can be very hard to get a hold of but they are very flexible. Very professional and friendly. I would recommend this place but just make sure you are sized right and you check every size while picking up.

Brittany · Married on 03/26/2016

2.5

A hidden gem in Downtown Roseville! The Bridal Box has amazing prices and had a really good selection for it being a smaller store. My bridesmaids got their beautiful dresses from here for a great price (the same dresses cost over $100.00 more at other bridal stores!) I was bummed to find out they sold my wedding dress for $500.00 cheaper than the boutique store I bought it from in the bay area. We did have a few issues with some of the staff being rude and unhelpful. I would say the areas for improvement are customer service and getting better lighting/remodeling the dressing room area. Other than that you can't beat the prices on beautiful designer wedding gowns and bridesmaids dresses!

Kristen · Married on 10/17/2015

3.0

We got my maid of honor's dress here, as well as hair pieces for both her and myself. I wasn't amazed at the selection, nor the sizes available as samples to try on. We were left mostly to fend for ourself, find dresses, and try them on with little consultation or assistance. Good thing we had both our mom's there to help! I was thrilled with the outcome of what we purchased, but I feel they may have been a little lacking in the customer service department.

Kristine · Married on 06/25/2016

2.6
      1.5
      2.0

I got my wedding dress, shoes, veil, and bra here. The dress, veil and shoes were great, and I had no issues. The bra on the other hand I had a lot of issues with. It was a full length bra and I was unsure on what size to get, so the measured me, and told me the style I was order would work with my dress. Unfortunately when they got it in, it didn't fit. We then ordered another one, it fit around my waist but the cup size was too big, I had to have altered because it did NOT work with my dress and it wasn't supporting be up top. It didn't work with the dress because it was too tall in the back and would be popping out. I would have had them re-order again but I would of had time to get my dress altered since each time I ordered the bra it took several weeks. And I couldn't wait several more weeks.

• User4352092 · 2+ years ago

0.8
      1.0
      2.0
      0.5

My first review was much longer but had to cut it down due to this sites restrictions. Yelp has my full review.

I got married 9/12/15 and ordered my bridesmaid dresses around Feb/March from this store.

Long story short. The Bridal Box DID NOT PLACE MY BRIDESMAIDS dress order back in Feb/March. We only found this out when one of my bridesmaids called on July 22 asking where the dresses where. The next day I got a call telling me the order had NOT been placed due to the fact that Bill Levkoff never received the order. I was told that my dresses would be ready 9/4 once they rushed the order. My wedding date was 9/12.

Prior to that each of my bridesmaids had called collectively around 10 times to check on the status each time they were told they were on their way...

In the end I got the dresses but The Bridal Box's customer service could have been a lot better (seeing as they clearly made a HUGE mistake). I am in the customer service industry so I understand that mistakes happen but the lack of ownership was appalling. I just wanted to take the time to write this so that future customers know that there is a CLEAR flaw in their system and how they handle things. Stay on top of your orders with this store and make sure you ask for a tracking number!!!

Paige · Married on 04/16/2016

0.8
      1.5
      1.0
      0.5

BRIDES BEWARE. This store ordered the wrong dress, had to be pushed to make it right and the correct version arrived shortly before my wedding. I had to get it altered three days before the big event. Bridal Box told me they had made the appointment with their seamstress partner and that she knew the rush order was coming. When I showed up for the appointment, they weren't expecting me and in fact had NO IDEA that a rush order was happening. Then, the dress was taken in too much and didn't fit correctly. Lots and lots of balls dropped by the Bridal Box. Heartbreaking. Stay away!

Sent on 06/07/2016

The Bridal Box's reply:

I'm sorry you feel this way after everything we did to make things right for you. Yes, we made an error in the back closure of your dress when ordered corset vs zipper. But we immediately ordered it the correct way and apologized for this error that we've never had before. On top of it, we offered to pay your ENTIRE bill for alterations for gown from a local alteration company. We rushed your dress, called the designer weekly, kept your mom informed and it arrived at our store over a month before your wedding. We aren't proud of our mistake but we did the best we could to make it right in more ways than one and thought it would be appreciated.