The Last Minute Bride

Vacaville, Vacaville, CA 95687 Map · Phone number

About The Last Minute Bride

The Last Minute Bride is a dress shop in Vacaville, California. They are a budget friendly shop with beautiful dresses and delivery in days. Their dresses and accessories are in-stock and ready to ship within 24 hours.

The Last Minute Bride has inventory from designer bridal gown shops and bridal boutiques to give you and wide variety of choices. You can order online or come into the shop to try on their selections. They have a flexible return policy for your convenience. They have attire for brides, bridesmaids, and the mother of the bride and groom. Their inventory includes bridal belts, garters, jewelry, sample gowns, veils, bridal gowns, hair accessories, plus size gowns and shoes. They get new inventory every week and are ready to assist you with their trained and friendly staff.

Follow The Last Minute Bride on

The Last Minute Bride 7
  • Jaquile

Jaquile · Getting married on 11/23/2019

David Tutera Neela Wedding Dress

I am soooo soo grateful for the last minute bride! She is very responsive and generous. She was a little late replying to my message and gave me free shipping (-$45) on my gown! I set up a payment plan. I finished paying for my dress on a Friday and received it the following Saturday. It is stunning. Originally $2023 however I only paid $599. Ladies you don’t have to be hesitant in ordering, Jennifer is AMAZING!!!

Samantha · Getting married on 05/25/2019

Amazing service! Amazing quality of dresses!! Amazing staff! I cannot day enough wonderful things about this company! 100% would recommend!!

The Last Minute Bride 8
    The Last Minute Bride 9
    The Last Minute Bride 10

Liz Rosales · Getting married on 05/04/2019

Yes, buy your wedding dress online!

Like every bride out there as soon as I got engaged two questions came up at every conversation- when is the wedding and what dress are you getting? I had a little over a year to find a white dress that i liked- how hard could it be. Very hard apparently. 6 months in I'd tried over 40 dresses and though I liked parts of the dresses I wasn't convinced. I searched online and came across The Last Minute Bride, it had the exact dresses I had tried on for a fraction of the price. And then I saw their online store's inventory and I found my dress all the pieces I'd loved in other dresses. I had to have it. I reached out to them with all my concerns and questions, each inquiry was answered within hours by the amazing Jennifer. My concerns were at ease by the end of several days exchanges along with their amazing rerun policy. And though I'd read about the horrors of purchasing a gown online, fellow brides' testimonials on their site really helped to ease my worries and I bought my dress. I now have 5 months left until my wedding and couldn't be happier with my gown. The pictures didn't do it justice. If you're on the fence contact them, it was worth getting the exact dress I dreamed about within my budget.

The Last Minute Bride FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Appointments Only, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months