The Last Minute Bride Reviews

The Last Minute Bride 7
  • Jaquile

Jaquile · Getting married on 11/23/2019

David Tutera Neela Wedding Dress

I am soooo soo grateful for the last minute bride! She is very responsive and generous. She was a little late replying to my message and gave me free shipping (-$45) on my gown! I set up a payment plan. I finished paying for my dress on a Friday and received it the following Saturday. It is stunning. Originally $2023 however I only paid $599. Ladies you don’t have to be hesitant in ordering, Jennifer is AMAZING!!!

Samantha · Getting married on 05/25/2019

Amazing service! Amazing quality of dresses!! Amazing staff! I cannot day enough wonderful things about this company! 100% would recommend!!

The Last Minute Bride 8
    The Last Minute Bride 9
    The Last Minute Bride 10

Liz Rosales · Getting married on 05/04/2019

Yes, buy your wedding dress online!

Like every bride out there as soon as I got engaged two questions came up at every conversation- when is the wedding and what dress are you getting? I had a little over a year to find a white dress that i liked- how hard could it be. Very hard apparently. 6 months in I'd tried over 40 dresses and though I liked parts of the dresses I wasn't convinced. I searched online and came across The Last Minute Bride, it had the exact dresses I had tried on for a fraction of the price. And then I saw their online store's inventory and I found my dress all the pieces I'd loved in other dresses. I had to have it. I reached out to them with all my concerns and questions, each inquiry was answered within hours by the amazing Jennifer. My concerns were at ease by the end of several days exchanges along with their amazing rerun policy. And though I'd read about the horrors of purchasing a gown online, fellow brides' testimonials on their site really helped to ease my worries and I bought my dress. I now have 5 months left until my wedding and couldn't be happier with my gown. The pictures didn't do it justice. If you're on the fence contact them, it was worth getting the exact dress I dreamed about within my budget.

Leslie Frederick · Married on 10/27/2018

Fantastic company!

The Last Minute Bride is a first-rate company. My fiancé and I knew we didn’t want a long engagement, but the idea of finding a wedding dress in just a few months was something that made me a little stressed out. When I found my gown on the website, I was completely won over. It was perfect for me, and I couldn’t have felt more relaxed and beautiful on my wedding day. Ordering and shipping was a total breeze and took so much stress out of my life. Thank you!

• Dana

Dana · Married on 10/06/2018

I JUST GOT THE DRESS. It is so perfect. Just FaceTimed with my mom who lives in another state while I opened the box & I was so nervous. But it exceeded all of my expectations. And it was boxed and packaged beautifully. Not only that, but Jennifer responded to all of my crazy questions and did so in such a timely manner. Thank you so so so much :)

The Last Minute Bride 11
    The Last Minute Bride 12
    The Last Minute Bride 13

Liz · Married on 09/02/2018

I was a little skeptical about ordering on line. Especially such a big purchase. I did check prior reviews. As a second time, older bride I was limited budget-wise and couldn't find anything local to where I live. Jennifer was so responsive and friendly and the return policy gave me the peace of mind to go ahead and order and I am so glad I did. It was an easy transaction and I loved the dress....and what a value!!! Thanks so much Last Minute Bride!!

Brenda · Married on 09/02/2018

With a name that includes last minute I knew immediately this is where I'd find my dress. I set out to plan a wedding in about 3 months, thought the dress would be the easy part, but after trying on nearly 40 I still did not have a dress I really loved. Then I found this site, they were so helpful, I fell in love with one of their exclusives, but they didn't have it my size. Jennifer looked into a rush order, however I found another that I liked and received it about 4 weeks before the wedding. They also found me a seamstress who was undaunted by the short time line (and all the lace!), even though I'm in WI! I'll be picking up my dress tomorrow and getting married next Sunday, in a dress I know I'll look great it!

Erica · Married on 08/26/2018

After a friendly but unsuccessful dress shopping day at Davids Bridal, I came home and started looking online for a less expensive retail way to find my perfect dress. I knew exactly what I wanted but just couldn’t afford (and didn’t want) to spend $1800 for a dress. I stumbled across the last minute bride and put in my budget range and dress preferences and bam there was my dress! I just knew it was the one. And guess what? My $1800 designer dress was only $599 through the last minute bride. I contacted customer service to ask some questions since buying online can be a little scary. Is it going to fit? Is it going to look that good in person? Can I return it if it’s not the one? Jennifer was amazing and answered all my questions thoroughly and quickly. Since $599 was still a bit higher than my budget, she let me know about their payment plan options and worked with me so I could get my perfect dress. She even sent me links to dresses that were similar but within the budget i provided her. I was grateful for that option but I knew the one I had already picked out was in fact the one. Well, ladies, my dress came yesterday and I’m even more in love than I could have even imagined!! Thank you, Jennifer, so much for your help in this process and for helping me work within my budget. I’m incredibly grateful I found The Last Minute Bride website.

Monica · Married on 08/18/2018

Here is my email below that I sent to Jennifer right after I received and tried on my dress!

Oh Jennifer! I received my dress today and it's perfect! Thank you again for all of your patience and help. You truly made this experience amazing. My mom passed away from cancer 15 years ago and I have dreaded going to try dresses on without her. With your store- I got to do this my own private way. Your store is the best!!!! Thanks so much!!

Monica

**Please know that Jennifer and her staff go above and beyond to help with such a personal time of your life. The extra special touches that are included in the nicely packed wedding dress delivery box just prove how professional and sincere this store is. I will refer Jennifer and the Last Minute Bride to everyone who wants a step above kind of experience and top designer quality gowns!**

Thanks again! Can't wait for my big day on 8-18-2018 to show my gorgeous gown off!!!

Rebekah · Married on 06/09/2018

The Last Minute Bride helped me find my dream dress at an affordable price! Jennifer was so helpful, very informative, and I received quick responses. I highly recommend this business and their service! I am stationed overseas in Italy and they even shipped to APO!

Tiffany · Married on 04/15/2018

Absolutely LOVED working with The Last Minute Bride. They gladly answered all my questions, got back to me right away. And allowing me to set up payment plans made it easy to get my dream dress!!! I highly recommend them!!!!!

The Last Minute Bride 14

kerry · Married on 12/16/2017

Be sure to ask about payment plans and they will work with you to help you get the dress of your dreams! Also, do not be afraid to ask for them to be on the lookout for a particular style or designer. I was able to get a Haley Paige $2,300 dress for $800, and the dress is in perfect condition. It arrived carefully packaged and I couldn't believe the level of service and quality of the gown I received. After trying on dresses in at least five different bridal salons and seeing the prices I went online and finding The Last Minute Bride was a true stroke of luck. I recommend them to EVERY bride to be I know and I couldn't imagine a better experience.

Brenda · Married on 11/18/2017

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
    Your request (5005) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Brenda
    Brenda
    Jan 14, 09:43 MST

I'm not one to usually write reviews, but I can't rave enough about how amazing Last Minute Bride is and how they helped me get my dream wedding dress. I went dress shopping locally and found the dress I dreamed of. Unfortunately, it was an off the rack kind of store and when I went back to buy it, it had sold. So, with the help of my sister, we turned to the internet and found my dress at Last Minute Bride, not only in the right size but like half the price of the one in the store. Hesitant to buy my wedding dress online, I decided to take a leap of faith and purchased it. Within a day, Last Minute Beide got back to me and set up shipping and payment information and within two days of my purchase my dress arrived neatly packaged on my door step. I excitedly opened the box and my dress was in perfect condition with an adorable thank you card and a "something blue" bow. Thank you Last Minute Bride for making it possible for me to have my dream wedding dress and the outstanding customer service.

Jennifer · Married on 11/17/2017

I received such exceptional service with Last Minute Bride. Jennifer was a pleasure to talk to and gave me great advice to ensure the dress I fell in love with could be altered to fit my measurements. She was responsive to all my questions and her personality and kindness came through with every message. This was my first wedding purchase and the fact that it was online was a little nerve wracking but she made it such a positive experience. Needless to say when my dress arrived and I tried it on, it was the one! I whole heartedly recommend The Last Minute Bride!

Alexandra · Married on 09/09/2017

Hello all!

I just wanted to drop a note to say take a second to consider purchasing from Jennifer! I was so impressed with how promptly she responded to me, including 3 replies via email within 24 hours and a personal phone call. I am the type of person that even though details are listed, with a purchase so important, I wanted to know every detail. She provided reassurance and confidence in my purchase. PLUS she's super personable.

My dress arrived sooner than expected and I can't describe my enthusiasm opening my perfectly wrapped gift in the mail. I was so pleased by the card and blue bow on the hanger. It was a fantastic special touch. My wedding dress was just as described and just as beautiful as I remember from the store. I absolutely recommend this site to future brides and am so happy I took a chance in saving so much time and money.

Fantastic online experience, 5 stars all the way!!

Sue · Married on 08/19/2017

I would recommend The Last Minute Bride to any bride looking for a gown. My daughter fell in love with a gown that was out of our budget and we found the exact one she wanted here for less than half of the original price. Jennifer answered every question I threw at her and was so extremely helpful! Our dress came quickly and is just perfect! Jennifer also made sure that if we got it and it wasn't "The One" that we could return it. We will be looking here again when my younger daughter decides to get married! Thank you for helping make her day as perfect as it should be for her!

Brandi · Married on 07/15/2017

I was so impressed with this website and I am so happy I found it! I had been dress shopping several times and had an idea of what I wanted. After browsing The Last Minute Bride I found a dress I fell in love with! I called one of the local shops around me to see if they could get it in and what they'd sell it for and they said $1,650! I purchased this gown new, unaltered for less than $1,000 including shipping! It came exactly as described and I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day!

Alisha · Married on 07/07/2017

The Last Minute Bride treated me so great! I came across them through the preownedweddingdresses.com. I live in Canada and with the dollar being so bad I thought I'd try my luck and asked if this would honour a discount like other stores that are right across the border. Jennifer responded back right away with no hesitation to honour that. I had explained my previous dress experience (being that I already had one to try and sell). She was super helpful, told me how normal that is and explained her pay plan options. I was hesitant ordering something so expensive through the mail but I called and talked to Jennifer directly after a few emails. She had no problem answering all of my questions and reassuring me. The dress was shipped from California to Saskatchewan and made it to me within 5 business days with the priority shipping. Very thankful for the help and the dress is everything I expected :)

Elizabeth · Married on 07/04/2017

I was SOOOO impressed with The Last Minute Bride. I had crazy travel come up after my order was placed and I had no set flights and return dates. My fiance and I are combining households from thousands of miles apart. I was nervous about the dress being "the one" and so I wanted to be home to try it on within the 24 hour return window. Since I paid they offered to hold the dress until I knew when I would be home for sure and sent it out to me. I shouldn't have worried because the dress is AMAZING. It was everything I wanted and more. Not to mention, the price was incredible. Their customer service was just awesome!

Shannon · Married on 05/06/2017

After my original dress not fitting anymore I decided to get a dress that would be my size. I found The Last Minute Bride and fell in love with a David Tutera. I contacted Jennifer-who was super nice and professional- and decided to buy the dress. I got my dress more than 50% its original price! Thank you Jennifer!

Such a great experience. I was so worried about buying a dress online but Jennifer answered every email and was great about checking measurements to help me decide, even over a holiday weekend.

Melissa · Married on 12/03/2016

If you want a stunning dress for the right price, this is the place to go.

caroline · Married on 10/08/2016

I was greeted with so much kindness. The dress I purchased was beautiful and perfect in every way. This company was very patient and friendly and I recommend them to anyone that is looking to purchase a dress or accessories. I'm very pleased with my decision to go with this company. Their prices are very reasonable as well and they do what they can to work with you.

Victoria · Married on 10/01/2016

The Last Minute Bride was amazing! I found it through pre-owned wedding dresses.com and looked up reviews and they were stellar. Jennifer is so patient and understand. She helped answer all of my questions and even shipped the dress later so I could have it timed with some other dresses I wanted to try on. (Btw - returns on wedding dresses is nearly unheard of from small boutiques). I was so excited to find the dress I had tried on at a local store for much less on the site (it was a sample in great condition, almost new). Overall a great place to find a dress if you know what you want already! Or even if you don't. :)

Mindy · Married on 09/30/2016

I was skeptical at first, however decided to give The Last Minute Bride a chance after reading fantastic reviews through Wedding Wire. I was not disappointed! Jennifer was amazing to work with. She was so helpful and quick to respond to any questions and needs I had. The dress arrived very quickly and was beautifully packaged with special touches. I am so happy I found The Last Minute Bride and was able to purchase my dream dress within my budget! I would recommend them over and over again!